Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Bridget Young > Reviews

Browse

Bridget Young's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bridget Young RSS Feed

Angels & Demons: A Novel (Robert Langdon)
Angels & Demons: A Novel (Robert Langdon)
by Dan Brown
95 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, August 7, 2011
I love the way this author writes - it is clear and easy to digest. On a recent trip to Rome we actually went to the landmarks featured in the book and movie. I had to find the tile in St. Peters Square and we had to have lunch in the square. I really enjoyed it.

Bringing Up Girls: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Women
by James C. Dobson
Price: $18.44
213 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book - girls are different, August 7, 2011
I've had boys and girls. Girls are different - very different. It is hard to raise girls - expecially in today's atmosphere. Teaching them to have respect for themselves when their friends are dressing in what we used to call a bathing suit. I firmly believe in many of the techiques taught in this book. It will create a more grounded girl and woman.

The Da Vinci Code
The Da Vinci Code
by Dan Brown
Price: $7.80
475 used & new from $0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, July 25, 2011
This review is from: The Da Vinci Code (Paperback)
I heard the controversy for years and finally broke down and got it. I absolutely loved it. The story is deep and keeps you turning each page. I didn't think the movie did it justice. Perhaps the author's tone made more vivid pictures in my mind - I don't know. I did like Tom Hanks though - cute.

Its a good vacation read - easy to digest and great to tan with.

Canned Heat
Canned Heat
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner from Napoleon, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Canned Heat (MP3 Music)
I loved the movie and love the song. Its on my MP3 player and I play it all the time. Its great and comes highly recommended.

Evacuate the Dancefloor
Evacuate the Dancefloor
Price: $10.65
33 used & new from $2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you not love it, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Evacuate the Dancefloor (Audio CD)
BPM on XM Radio was worn this one out with good reason. This is an instant feel good CD. Full of great vibes. Highly recommended.

Just One Day
Just One Day
6 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Just One Day (Audio CD)
I loved this CD. Im hooked on Little Bird from her too. Good stuff - she is a fantastic artist.