Profile for L. Moore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Moore "Future Social Worker" RSS Feed (Toledo, OH USA)

Screen Guard Foam Cleaning Spray
Screen Guard Foam Cleaning Spray
Offered by Screen Guard
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, December 16, 2012
Used this product on my TV and Kindle and so far I'm very pleased with the results. Do use microfiber cloths to avoid scratches, etc. I kept one star in reserve because I want to see if the product leaves behind a residue over time but so far so good.

VSL 3 High Potency Probiotic Capsules for Ulcerative Colitis - 60 ea
VSL 3 High Potency Probiotic Capsules for Ulcerative Colitis - 60 ea
Offered by Good Gut Solution
Price: $50.90
8 used & new from $50.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I Feel Good!, May 13, 2012
This will be my second order of this product and I couldn't be happier. My doctor suggested I try this after a recent hospital stay resulted in an infection of my intestinal tract. I also have UC and to make a long story short, I'm feeling much better and only after 30 days on the product. Will it do the same for you? Who knows. But hey, it's worth trying, yes?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2012 12:06 PM PDT

Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Gravel Tube Extension, 20-Feet
Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Gravel Tube Extension, 20-Feet
Price: $23.98
13 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars When all you need is just a little more..., April 1, 2009
It's an extension hose. What else can you say? LOL! Seriously though, if you're still cleaning your aquarium the old fashioned way, stop. Get a Python. It's one of the best time savers ever invented!

Symphonic Live
Symphonic Live
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $31.43
22 used & new from $5.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes - old is new again!, April 1, 2009
This review is from: Symphonic Live (Audio CD)
Yes was one of the first "prog" bands in the 70's to marry the worlds of Rock and Classical. Finally, we get to hear them the way many fans have always thought they were meant to be heard... backed by a full symphony orchestra! This two-disc set features several cuts from their studio album, "Magnification" (also featuring an orchestra) but the real treat here is hearing the older material performed in a whole new way. If you love Yes, you won't be disappointed with this.

Kingston DataTraveler I - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive DTI/8GB
Kingston DataTraveler I - 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive DTI/8GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivers as promised, February 28, 2009
Worked flawlessly right out of the package with my Mac (after a quick reformat.) Should work equally as well on a PC.