Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Laura Bell > Reviews

Browse

Laura Bell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura Bell ""ding-dong"" RSS Feed (Apple Creek,OH)

Timex Kids' T74951 Analog Flowers Elastic Fabric Strap Watch
Timex Kids' T74951 Analog Flowers Elastic Fabric Strap Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars cute watch, May 31, 2011
I bought this watch for my second grade daughter. She likes it a lot! The wrist band stretches and is easy to get on and off and is easy to clean. I do not recommend the velcro wrist band on other watches.This one works great for her and the price is reasonable as well.

Fisher-Price TRIO Building Set with storage
Fisher-Price TRIO Building Set with storage
4 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for many ages, March 24, 2010
I bought this set for my 4 year old son. All my kids enjoy playing with them from ages 4-10. This is the second set I have purchased. My son also received the fire station set as a gift. Now there is less fighting because of the additional pieces. I would recommend this toy.

Totes Basic Automatic Umbrella,Leopard,One Size
Totes Basic Automatic Umbrella,Leopard,One Size
Offered by etailz
Price: $16.05
5 used & new from $16.05

5.0 out of 5 stars nice umbrella, March 24, 2010
This is a nice basic umbrella with automatic open with the push of a button. I plan on buying another one soon.Comes with a matching cover.

Coast-To-Coast Games (Backseat Books)
Coast-To-Coast Games (Backseat Books)
by Rand McNally
41 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, February 3, 2010
I bought this book to introduce my kids to places in the United States. They are now interested in geography and spend time reading the book and doing the games. It is a great book to keep them occupied while traveling in the van.

Brain Quest Workbook: Grade 4
Brain Quest Workbook: Grade 4
by Barbara Gregorich
Price: $10.49
181 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, February 3, 2010
I bought three workbooks- first,second, and fourth grade books. They are great to have when the kids don't get enough homework sent home or if they need more practice in a specific subject. I will continue to use them in the summer to keep their skills up and better prepare them for the upcoming school year. I highly recommend these books.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Where's the sound?, December 11, 2009
I have purchased several Timex watches - all were the Expedition. I have had this watch since last February and now the sound is gone. The watch does not do much for me if I can't use the alarm. This is the second Timex watch that has lost its sound. I wear my watch all day and night- everything else works except - no beeps. I am quite disappointed! I suppose I will need to look for something other than Timex. Hope I can make use of the 1 year warranty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2011 4:50 PM PST

Timex Kids' T70061 Blue Fast Wrap Watch
Timex Kids' T70061 Blue Fast Wrap Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars girls watch, November 11, 2009
This watch is for my 10 yr. old daughter. She likes the watch although it is a bit large on her wrist. She is rather petite for her age and even with the velcro strap, it is loose. The other problem is that the hands do not light up and even with the indiglo light it is hard to see the time.

Black & Decker TRO964 Classic Countertop 1200-Watt Toaster Oven
Black & Decker TRO964 Classic Countertop 1200-Watt Toaster Oven

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for toasting or for kids, November 7, 2009
We wanted a toaster oven that was small similar to the one we received as a wedding gift years ago. This model seemed to be close in size and features. What a disappointment! The knob to set the timer is really difficult for the kids to turn. If you don't stand there and watch your item being toasted, good chance it will be burnt! The kids hate this toaster oven and I am not pleased with its performance either. It heats up food okay and cooks small items fine. We should probably get a regular toaster for the kids so I don't have to babysit the toaster oven every time we toast something! This toaster oven redefines light,medium, and dark. We just set it to light everytime so our bread and poptarts don't turn black!

Travelon 3-Compartment Expandable Shoulder Bag, Chocolate, One Size
Travelon 3-Compartment Expandable Shoulder Bag, Chocolate, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars convenient handbag, November 7, 2009
This bag is nice to have because you can wear it across your body which makes it easy to reach for your phone or wallet quickly. It is way better than the black bag with the big front flap that I have from Travelon. There are a lot of pockets which can be confusing. I am still trying to remember what I have in each pocket. The strap isn't the best but it is adjustable which is nice. I like carrying my purses across my body verses on the shoulder. It feels more secure and your contents are right there in front of you. I would recommend this item!

Here We Go Again
Here We Go Again
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $6.09
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CD FOR KIDS AND MOMS, March 2, 2009
This review is from: Here We Go Again (Audio CD)
This cd is just great to dance to or listen to in the car. All of my kids enjoy singing along and dancing to the music. I know most of the lyrics because they play the cd so often. It is upbeat and displays a good message to kids about God. I just purchased their first cd for my daughter's birthday. I am sure we will enjoy it as well!We also have the
Christmas one.