Profile for happy reader > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

happy reader RSS Feed

Butterfly Bookends
Butterfly Bookends
Offered by Cjicollectibles, LLC
Price: $40.00
5 used & new from $40.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, July 27, 2011
This review is from: Butterfly Bookends
I received my bookends today and was quite disappointed with the appearance. The bronze finish is nothing as nice as the picture - in fact one of the butterflies is virtually ALL black and the finish is dull. The other looks better in comparison, but again, not as nice as the picture. I gave a GENEROUS 3 stars only because they do function in the way they were intended - but so would a couple of bricks!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2011 11:27 AM PST

The Salamander Spell (Tales of the Frog Princess)
The Salamander Spell (Tales of the Frog Princess)
by E. D. Baker
Price: $14.17
130 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, September 22, 2007
The Salamander Spell was a great book! Just make sure that you read the other 4 books, first, so you understand everything.

Canon PowerShot A85 4MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (OLD MODEL)
Canon PowerShot A85 4MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (OLD MODEL)
8 used & new from $39.97

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy, August 15, 2005
I purchased the Powershot A85 8 months ago and was very fond of my camera. It had all of the features I sought in a digital camera. The controls are very user friendly. It fits ergonomically in the hand. It captures sharp photos and made image taking a much better experience over any camera I owned before. HOWEVER, I recently got the "memory card error" message on my screen and lost all the pictures I took over the summer, including kids' baseball games, birthdays, and family vacation. I looked up the problem on the web and found many sites with customer complaints about this problem. Further, many of these customers referenced Canon's lack of help with the problem. I called Canon's tech support number and also got very poor service. What's the point of getting a digital camera if you lose your images and get no advice on how to solve the problem? I won't buy a Canon again.