Profile for Lani > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lani RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

The Free Hand Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices - Mountek
The Free Hand Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices - Mountek
Offered by #1 Tech Pros LLC
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of fits Mini Cooper Countryman, August 12, 2013
I bought this because it seemed like the best fit for my Countryman. The dash has all kinds of curves so I couldn't place anything on top and the only other best option would be to put a suction cup on the speedometer, but then it would cover the speedometer. Though it does fit into the cd player, the piece isn't quite long enough that rests inside, so it isn't as stable as I hoped it would be. The weight of the phone brings the whole piece down and even though it's adjustable, it doesn't quite steady it. So far though it hasn't completely fallen off so it works alright. I guess you get what you pay for.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2013 11:41 AM PDT

DURAGADGET Hard Carry case with belt clip for Polaroid Pogo - Black (Camera Only - NOT Printer)
Offered by DSN Marketing Ltd
Price: $25.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit camera, September 12, 2012
I bought this to hold the Polaroid Z2300 because the dimensions listed for it are slightly smaller than the camera this listing advertises it holds. So you'd think it would fit right? WRONG! I think it actually might hold the printer though, but I don't own that so I wouldn't know.

I gave it 2 stars because it seems to actually be made pretty well. It feels durable and comes with a little belt clip. It's just too small for the camera. The description says it will fit a camera no wider than 5 inches. Mine is 4.6" wide, and it's way too big for it.

FALSE ADVERTISING!

Polaroid Z2300 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera (White)
Polaroid Z2300 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera (White)
Offered by GadgetBasket
Price: $179.99
21 used & new from $139.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really fun, September 9, 2012
I give this 4 stars because it is a bit bulky, the materials feel pretty cheap and it feels a bit like a toy camera. The little latch in the back to open the camera and insert the zink paper is really flimsy. I accidentally bumped it once and all the papers fell out. The power button on top can easily be accidentally toggled as well. I've resorted to keeping a rubberband around the body to keep it from opening. It is only a little bit inconvenient that in order to review your pictures you have to move over the little slider to the playback option, much like older cameras, rather than a playback button - but that's just a minor complaint.

Other than that, for $160, you get a fully functioning 10 mp camera. The pictures look much better on the computer than what you see on the LCD screen. The prints are pretty good, though definitely not film quality. This camera is to be used more for fun and you should not expect anything close to professional quality. You do get a few cool options, like color selection when taking photos, and a few frames when you print the pictures. It also takes 720p video which is always nice.

Definitely a fun camera and if you buy the paper online, prints are pretty cheap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2012 9:32 PM PDT

Romantic Battenburg Lace Parasol Adult Size with Embroidery,10 Colors Simple Colors: Beige
Offered by Greatlookz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, August 25, 2012
I purchased this for my mother and she loves it. The quality seems pretty good to me, she's had it for over a year now and uses it on occasion and it's still holding up.

Magic Mesh Hands-Free Screen Door
Magic Mesh Hands-Free Screen Door
Offered by ON THEWAY
Price: $5.99
52 used & new from $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, August 25, 2012
Had no problems installing it. My doorway is much taller than your average door so there was a bout a foot and a half of open space at the bottom, but a little fabric attached to it solves that problem. The materials are a bit cheapy, but what do you expect for $10, all I know is it does its job and that's good enough for me.

Sunpak 620-765 Unpadded Carrying Case for 3300 Pro Tripod
Sunpak 620-765 Unpadded Carrying Case for 3300 Pro Tripod
Offered by Mel Pierce Camera
Price: $19.15
2 used & new from $19.15

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, but a little small for my 23.3" tripod, February 26, 2011
The material is pretty good and I appreciate the padding on the strap. It said fits most tripods less than 24" long so I thought it would work with my Sunpak 6600DX that's 23.3" long. I have to really fight with it to zip it closed. It'll close but it takes a little elbow grease. I'm sure it'd be perfect for anything 22" or shorter.

Importer520 Folding Notebook Cooler Pad w/2 60mm Fans (Gray/Black)
Importer520 Folding Notebook Cooler Pad w/2 60mm Fans (Gray/Black)
Offered by Importer520 ( USA Seller )
Price: $5.69
6 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Really inexpensive and does its job, February 26, 2011
It's alot more compact than I thought it would be even though I knew there were arms that folded in, which is great. Plugs into the usb and does it's job. Really quiet, I can hardly hear it even with all my volume down. Perfect size for my 11.1" Vaio, looks a little small though for my 15" MacBook Pro, but still seems to work fine. Definitely worth it for $3 and change.

Panasonic ES2045SB Epiglide 3-in-1 Wet/Dry Epilator-and-Shaver for Women
Panasonic ES2045SB Epiglide 3-in-1 Wet/Dry Epilator-and-Shaver for Women

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, February 21, 2011
I've had this for over 3 years now and it still works fine for me. I've never used it dry though, works fine in the shower. I've never been able to use the plastic attachment for the shaver head though, I probably just don't know how it works. I like that it comes with it's own little pouch, not the highest quality pouch but all I really need it for is to contain it if I need to take it anywhere.

STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Melin Oxford,Black Patent,6.5 M US
STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Melin Oxford,Black Patent,6.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but runs a little small, February 21, 2011
I'd been trying to find a pair of oxfords that weren't too fancy and came across these. I read other people's reviews on how they run a little small so I followed advice and went up 1/2 a size. I normally wear a 6M and the 6 1/2M in these fit just right, but I can only wear them with thin trouser socks, if you like to go with thicker socks or if you wear a wide shoe you might have to go a full size up. I have both a black patent pair and the cognac. The black patent pair is pretty flexible whereas the cognac pair is a little more stiff, but still pretty comfy. I found the sole doesn't have as much grip as I'd like so I had to put on a pair of the stick on grips.

Neewer IR Remote controller for Canon EOS Rebel SL1/100D,T5i/700D, XSi/450D, XTi/400D, XT/350D, EOS Rebel/300D, EOS 30/33/30V, EOS 50/55,EOS 100, EOS 10, EOS 300V, EOS 300X, 300VQD, EOS IX, IXUS Jr/II/III, SURESHOT, ELAN7, Rebel T1 Date, Rebel T2 Date, Z180u, Z155, 120, 370Z, 370Z, G6, G5, G3, G2, G1, *S70, *S60, S1IS, Pro 1, Pro 90 IS
Offered by KincaidGlobalTrade (USA)
Price: $6.95
8 used & new from $0.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, February 21, 2011
I bought this because I somehow lost my Canon R-5 remote and didn't feel like spending more than $5 on another. Works fine with the Canon 5D Mark II, also tested it with the Canon T2i and that works fine too. Because it's an IR, the picture is shot immediately, you don't get the 2 second delay like with the R-5 remote. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because the lower 3 buttons don't work on the 5D, rendering them useless for my purposes, "S" takes the picture and "2S" will trigger the video start/stop. Pretty awesome for $5 - should I ever lose this one I'd buy another one of these again (hope I don't have to though).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2012 3:34 PM PDT