Profile for C. Hill > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Hill "CFH" RSS Feed (South-Central, PA USA)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ICUP Disney Frozen Elsa Be the Character Apron
ICUP Disney Frozen Elsa Be the Character Apron
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Fun and Functional - Recommended, April 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This ICUP Disney Frozen Elsa Be the Character Apron is cute and reasonably well made. I should note that this is an adult sized apron so it lends itself more to the parent of a Frozen fan than a child.

The apron's printing is "puffy" and is actually quite well done. The ties and neck strap are a little long, but are easy enough to adjust as needed.

This is a great way to bring some fun into the kitchen for any fan of Frozen.

Panasonic KX-TGA405B Range Extender for DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone Systems
Panasonic KX-TGA405B Range Extender for DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone Systems
Offered by T&T Direct
Price: $28.35
108 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Very Well - Highly Recommended, April 24, 2015
This Panasonic KX-TGA405B Range Extender for DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Phone Systems was effortless to install and works much better than expected. We have our Panasonic 2-line phone system installed in a very large building but had very bad reception on the second floor.

Using this has allowed us to extend the range of the system to even include the 3rd floor.

Flip Up Front and Rear Back up Iron Sight
Flip Up Front and Rear Back up Iron Sight
Offered by US-DEALS
Price: $20.95
18 used & new from $14.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Flip Up Backup Sights - Recommended, April 24, 2015
These Flip Up Front and Rear Back Up Iron Sights are decent quality for the price but don't expect MagPul quality. I put these on my AR as backup sights and they work well enough for that purpose.

They are "flip up" and do hold zero between uses at 50-yards, which is all I need them to do.

CFH.

Black Model 4/15 .223 5.56 Carbine Rifle ButtStock Butt Stock with Pivoting Swivel Kit Includes: Commercial Civilian Spec Complete + Spanner Multi Armorer's Wrench Tool For Installation / Uninstallation Steel With Rubber - Combo Combination Package Set
Offered by USA DEFENDER
Price: $44.95
6 used & new from $44.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Basic But It Works - Recommended, April 24, 2015
This Black Model 4/15 .223 5.56 Carbine Rifle ButtStock Set is decent quality and is a good value for what you get. We have been building ARs for 5-years now and this one went on a friend's build. It installed easily and works as expected. We did not use the included wrench since we have a much better wrench, but it looks like it would do the job.

CFH

Quartet Dry Erase Sheets, Anywhere, 15 Sheet Roll (85563)
Quartet Dry Erase Sheets, Anywhere, 15 Sheet Roll (85563)
Price: $28.05
7 used & new from $23.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well For My Needs - Highly Recommended, April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These Quartet Dry Erase Sheets work well and are a great aid for presenters and instructors. We have been debating getting a large whiteboard for our chop's class room but have put off the purchase while we test these out. So far, these have have proved to be a viable alternative.

These sheets are each 24" x 31.5", and can be placed side by side to make as much whiteboard space as needed. I had no issue getting these to stay where I needed them and they wipe clean using standard dry erasers.

Overall, these are very useful and work quite well!

Fiddle For Dummies, Book + Online Video and Audio Instruction
Fiddle For Dummies, Book + Online Video and Audio Instruction
by Sanchez
Price: $19.07
62 used & new from $9.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Starting Point - Recommended, April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
"Fiddle For Dummies" is a very good place to start or use to augment professional instruction for anyone wanting to learn how to play the violin as a fiddle. My daughter asked for a violin for Christmas and has started to play fairly well, and she has started to use this book to change her style for "fiddling".

The book is well organized and has the fun format used in all the other Dummies book. I do like the on-line options for video instruction since it much easier to learn watching than reading (at least for me and my daughter).

OtterBox Resurgence Series Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Black
OtterBox Resurgence Series Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $90.85
3 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lover The Extra Power - Highly Recommended, April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This OtterBox Resurgence Series Case for iPhone 6 fits perfectly, provides very good protection, and has a built in battery to augment the iPhone 6's internal battery! I am always on my phone since that is the preferred way for my customer's to reach me, so I fell in love with battery cases some time ago.

This case uses a microUSB port and cable for recharging, which I prefer over the Apple port since the microUSB is much easier to find around my shop (we have a lot!). The one complaint I have is that the earphone jack doesn't accommodate my regular headphones, but that isn't an issue with an adapter.

CFH

Dazzne 12mp 1080p Hd 2 Inches LCD Display 130°a+ Hd Wide-angle Mini Size Portable Only 94g Micro USB 2.0/micro Hdmi Support 64g Tf Card(include 32g Sandisk Card) with 2*950mah Rechargeable Battery and Charger Underwater 20m Include Various Accessories(chest Belt+head Belt+suction Cup+bicycle Mount) Full Hd Head Sports Outdoor Car Recorder DVR Cam Action Camera Sports Camera Helmet Cam
Offered by mihappy
Price: $128.99
2 used & new from $105.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Sports Cam - Highly Recommended, April 23, 2015
This Dazzne 12mp 1080p Hd Sports Camera is capable of very impressive video quality and is a very good value for what is included in this package! We produce a lot videos for our small business and this is an excellent for "Point-of View" filming. Here are my observations:

Includes - Camera, Underwater Case, 2 Rechargable Batteries, Charger, 32GB MicroSD Card, Mounts (chest, head, suction cup, bicycle handle bar), instructions

Pros -
+ Quality; this is well made and has held up well
+ Video; OK in lower frame rates but very good at higher settings
+ Stills; very good picture quality in good lighting
+ GoPro Mount; this is compatible with GoPro style mounts, which is a huge plus for me
+ Batteries; comes with two, which allows for longer shooting when recording
+ Case; waterproof case is indeed waterproof!
+ MicroSD Card; comes with a 32GB card!

Cons -
- Audio Quality; OK when not in case but significantly attenuated when in the case, which is not an issue for my needs

This is a very good sports cam that performs well for most action videos!

Note: sample provided to review

3D Printing Drawing Pen Crafting Modeling ABS Filament Arts Printer Tool Gift for Artists,Hobby Enthusiasm and Creative Individuals (yellow)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun For 3D Doodling - Recommended, April 23, 2015
This 3D Printing Drawing Pen is fun to use and generally works well, but it is important to have reasonable expectations on what this pen can and can't do. That being said, I have very little artistic ability so my efforts did not produce very good results. My wife, on the other hand, is quite talented and was able to make some very impressive 2D and 3D plastic figures.

The pen comes with the power supply, sample filament, and very basic instructions. I like that the feed speed is controllable, which makes a difference when drawing complex designs. The temperature setting is also adjustable, but even the lowest setting works best for the ABS filament I am using.

While this is fun to use for doodling, I have found that this is a very handy accessory if you own a 3D printer since it takes the same plastic and can be used to modify or repair prints.

Note: sample provided to review

Amoker Holographic Red and Green Dot Sight Tactical Reflex 3 Different Reticles (0823)
Offered by Amoker
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Sight - Highly Recommended, April 23, 2015
Length:: 1:14 Mins

This Amoker Holographic Red and Green Dot Sight allows a shooter to quickly get on target and is also a very good value when compared against higher priced sights. We own a small sporting goods shop and sell a lot of different brands, so have a good bit of experience with reflex sights. Here are my observations:

Features -
+ Quality; this is well made
+ Accuracy; held "zero" through several hundred rounds
+ Red/Green; able to select best lighting color for the lighting conditions
+ Multiple Reticles; four available, I prefer the Circle

This is designed for fairly short range use and is a good choice for rifles or pistols with a Picatinny rail.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20