Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Bold Consumer > Reviews

Browse

Bold Consumer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1258
Top Reviewer Ranking: 521

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bold Consumer RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Schleich Riding Arena Play Set
Schleich Riding Arena Play Set
Price: $44.99
9 used & new from $37.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made set designed to be used hours at a time, possibly for years to come. Great toy for children who love horses., September 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a beautiful set for any child that is interested in horses. The set is well designed and the pieces are well made. This isn't a use-once-and-discard kind of toy. It's one that will be used for hours and possibly years.

Tumi Vapor Lite Short Trip Packing Case, Black, One Size
Tumi Vapor Lite Short Trip Packing Case, Black, One Size
Price: $515.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous well-built Tumi suitcase that reminds me of a black, shiny sports car with everyhing you could want - Great Size!, September 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a beautiful suitcase. Very light weight. It reminds me of a shiny black fancy fast sports car. I love all of the wonderful features including the pull-down but securely set-in handle for when you don't want to use it, the regular handle, the well-built wheels, and the security lock. This case is such a great size! It's right in between my small carry-on, under-the-seat one and the one I take for 3 weeks overseas. This is a very handy size for small trips, but trips where I need a little more than a simple carry-on. It's so easy to move around on those 4 wheels. I know I sound like a Tumi commercial, but I don't think you can get better suitcases anywhere. They are simply and beautifully put together to last, and I have tested them in every conceivable way. Tumi always passes my tests.

EDITED: Problem described below resolved. There is a tiny tab. Once you have all 3 numbers aligned, you actually take your thumb and move the tab over and it works beautifully. Now I really do feel silly, but I am so happy because the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside.

This is the problem I had originally but have since resolved: "I have one problem though, and I will update my review as soon as I can figure it out. I can't find a key and don't know how to open the suitcase. [NOTE: There IS no key. No key is needed.] :) I'm sure I'm going to feel very silly when I hear the answer, but right now I've tried everything I can. I would call my son over to help me figure it out, but I want him to keep his grubby little hands off this one and bring back my other one that he seems to have claimed.

By the way, speaking of that 'other' one, I have another large Tumi suitcase that I've taken all over the world. It has been on planes, buses, ships, cars, and who knows what else. It is still just as beautiful as ever. Now my son has it and I'm afraid he may have forgotten that he has it on loan, not as a gift, but he has taken it from sea-to-shining-sea more than a few times and he's not careful with things. It was one of the best purchases I've ever made. Can't wait 'till I get to see the insides of my GORGEOUS new black, shiny Tumi "Packing Case".

Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Witch Hazel Hand Cream
Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Witch Hazel Hand Cream
Offered by Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Large tube of luxurious hand cream that makes my skin feel smooth and healthy and helps with conditioning nails & cuticles., September 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this hand cream. It has a really refreshing but very light scent and goes on in a thick, luxurious cream that my skin just drinks in. The thing I like about it most is that I never take time to do anything about my awful nails and cuticles. This cream is designed to help condition them, and I appreciate that. This is large tube that will last quite a long time. My skin feels smooth and healthier.

Vaporized: Solid Strategies for Success in a Dematerialized World
Vaporized: Solid Strategies for Success in a Dematerialized World
by Robert Tercek
Price: $19.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, thought-provoking, more than a little unsettling, so not for people who have trouble sleeping at night., August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Intelligent, well-written book about the potential demise of just about everything as we know it. Obviously my short review can't cover all that was included, but one part was particularly interesting to me as an investor who is interested in our American economy. If you think back to the 2008 financial crisis, "Student loan debt is now greater than total US credit card debt, with the average student loan balance being $29,000." "One oout of five Americans over the age of twenty owes money on student loans, and half of them are worried about it." Currently the average payment on student loans is $279 per month, which is not easy to pay on an entry-level salary after rent and car payments. There was a quote from investor Mark Cuban with "dire predictions that ballooning student loans are poised to trigger the next major deb crisis in the US, rivaling the home mortgage debt crisis for its potential to upend the economy." Most people don't realize that students owing that student loan deb can't get rid of it by declaring bankruptcy. That causes students to 'settle' for less risky jobs with a lot less future potential that may be 'converting higher education into a bloated luxury product." Okay, that is just one part of the book that SCREAMED out to me, but there are parts that will probably call out to you as well. Robotics have the potential to take over many jobs but, according to the book, have not done well with healthcare technology. Interesting, thought-provoking, and more than a little unsettling, so if you are a person who has trouble sleeping, probably better pass this one up.

The Call: The Life and Message of the Apostle Paul
The Call: The Life and Message of the Apostle Paul
by Adam Hamilton
Price: $11.43
49 used & new from $7.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-read story of Paul's travels, A travel guide. Maps, charts, and wonderful pictures bring Paul's travels to life., August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Call: The Life and Message of the Apostle Paul is an easy-to-read story of Paul's travels. It almost felt a bit like a travel guide, with maps and charts, and wonderful pictures. I've had the opportunity to visit some of the places mentioned: Athens, Corinth, Ephesus and others, and the pictures were those I would have chosen to include as 'companions' to the stories. This is not the book Biblical scholars are waiting for about Paul. It's not intended to be. It is informative though, and I enjoyed reading it.

Disney Descendants Auradon Signature Audrey
Disney Descendants Auradon Signature Audrey
Price: $19.78
13 used & new from $19.36

5.0 out of 5 stars She's pretty and very lovable, spotlighting her 'inner' beauty., August 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Really cute doll that actually could be of any race or nationality. She has a cute little pink dress, a few 'jewels' everywhere, adorable little high-heel shoes, a cute little colorful purse, and very nice hair. She's pretty and very lovable, spotlighting her 'inner' beauty.

Joy: Poet, Seeker, and the Woman Who Captivated C. S. Lewis
Joy: Poet, Seeker, and the Woman Who Captivated C. S. Lewis
by Abigail Santamaria
Price: $15.40
55 used & new from $11.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted this 'love story' to be about, but interesting enough to read every word, with excellent writing., August 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Even though I read nearly every word, I didn't really like any of it. The writing was excellent. It just wasn't what I had expected or wanted that 'love story' to be about. It was sad, depressing, not at all inspiring as you would think after reading C. S. Lewis. Was it accurate, or gossipy? I'll let you decide. At any rate, it was highly interesting, but not very cheery, and certainly not much of a romance story.

Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil, 130 Sq Ft
Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Foil, 130 Sq Ft
Price: $8.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Saves lots of cleaning time not having to scour pots & pans. Freezable too, which may come in handy., August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Excellent! Saves lots of cleaning time not having to scour pots & pans. This Heavy Duty Reynolds Wrap is easy to wrap around baking pans without tearing. I haven't used it in the freezer yet, but it's designed to be able to withstand extreme temperatures, hot and/or cold. If we had those old fashioned "Pound Parties" for newlyweds, Reynolds Wrap would definitely be included.

A Blessing On The Way: Counting Each Day While You're Expecting
A Blessing On The Way: Counting Each Day While You're Expecting
by Sue Christian
Price: $12.52
54 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely, easy-to-read devotional, mainly Bible verses, for expectant mothers., August 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a lovely, easy-to-read devotional, mainly Bible verses, for expectant mothers. It's really a great way to keep focused on the important things. The scriptures are appropriate and helpful.

Juice Beauty Organics To Clear Skin Kit ($55 Value)
Juice Beauty Organics To Clear Skin Kit ($55 Value)
Price: $39.00
3 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Whatever your goal is, to clear your skin, moisturize it, or make it look younger, the Juice Beauty products do their work well., August 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are good, wholesome products made of great ingredients that I enjoy using on my skin. I 'discovered' Juice Beauty products a year or two ago and haven't been without them since. Whatever your goal is, to clear your skin, moisturize it, or make it look younger, the Juice Beauty products do their work well. I highly recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20