Profile for Bold Consumer > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 389

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bold Consumer RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash with Nutrium-Moisture, 34 Fluid Ounce
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash with Nutrium-Moisture, 34 Fluid Ounce
Price: $12.09
3 used & new from $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Family-sized Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash lathers well and leaves skin soft and smooth---even problem skin like rough hands., October 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a super-family-sized container of Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. It doesn't take much to lather up, so it should last a long time for most families. For me, it lathered up well, with no problem. It didn't just wash right off; it took some 'washing' to rinse, which is a good thing. My skin is exceptionally smooth and soft. I had been having a problem with my hands being rough. This body wash took care of it instantly. There is a very soft, unique fragrance that I like, and I don't usually like most fragrances.

Cyber Threat!: How to Manage the Growing Risk of Cyber Attacks (Wiley Corporate F&A)
by N. MacDonnell Ulsch
Price: $33.79
33 used & new from $26.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Information our technical professionals don't have the knowledge or opportunity to tell us as executive management., October 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
"It doesn't matter that the many products and services associated with the internet were created from U.S. capital and ingenuity. None of this matters. What does matter is the vulnerability of virtually every industry built upon an Internet-enabled foundation. That means that it is accessible by anyone with the will and the talent to break into. That's the bad news. The worse news is that the number of those with the will and the skills to break into it is growing exponentially."

A chilling commentary by an expert on cyber crime and breach response at a large international consulting firm. This NOT a 'how-to' book for those who do the hands-on work of keeping us all online. This is a book that speaks to management, telling us what our technical experts don't always have the knowledge or opportunity to tell us. It's worth reading.

Playskool Stack n Spin Monkey Gears
Playskool Stack n Spin Monkey Gears
Price: $19.97
10 used & new from $16.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, "noisy" toy that has lots of interaction with babies over 9 months, October 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Playskool Stack 'n Spin Monkey Gears toy is a large, flat plastic monkey with a big, friendly face and H-U-G-E tummy full of gears. There is one large gear right in the middle. The other smaller gears can stack or easily be put on pegs around the large middle gear.

When you punch the gear in the middle ALL of the gears start spinning, lights (colorful, energetic lights) start flashing, and you hear fast-moving 'tinkling' music and sounds of a monkey. There is an on-off switch when parents have had enough, but this is a toy that older brothers and sisters will enjoy 'helping' with.

The first time you play it, you may want to put it across the room from the baby so the bright lights and really energetic music & monkey sounds aren't too much of a surprise. Then let the baby 'explore' and get closer to see what's going on.

While the on-off switch may be a life-saver for parents, it almost defeats the purpose of teaching the baby cause-effect skills. Sometimes you punch the button and this happens, but sometimes nothing happens. All you can do is stack the gears when the switch is turned off. All-in-all, this is a really fun, instructional toy.

Fisherman's Friend Lozenges Original Extra Strong 45g Pack of 2
Fisherman's Friend Lozenges Original Extra Strong 45g Pack of 2
Offered by DirectKart
Price: $3.99
2 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Strong soothing menthol & eucalyptus comfort for a sore throat; if these don't help, nothing will., October 25, 2014
Fisherman's Friend original menthol & eucalyptus flavour lozenges provide excellent soothing comfort for a sore throat. There is a very strong eucalyptus and menthol flavor, which feels great, but have your dinner first or your taste buds may not be able to recognize it. The jury is still out on whether these will totally stop my allergy-related, tickle-in-the-throat, kind of cough. They definitely help, but I'm not sure anything will stop that completely. If these don't, nothing will. I'm pretty sure of that.

SteamFast SF-150 Everyday Steam Mop, White
SteamFast SF-150 Everyday Steam Mop, White
Price: $77.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-use steam mop which heats up in about 30 seconds, gets plenty hot, and cleans without a lot of fuss., October 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have several steam cleaners/mops. This one is a smaller size than some. At first I thought the cleaning pad was the same and that they must all buy the same ones. However, I looked at it after I steam mopped and it appears to be sturdier, almost with a fabric brush-like quality to it. My tile and sealed wood floors were not very dirty, but I found a spot where something had dripped out around the trash bag area. The SF-150 got rid of it with one pass-through.

The steam mop heated up in 30 seconds or so. It was plenty hot. It did the job without a lot of fuss. I did find the instructions less than helpful and ended up putting the lower section on the upper part, which meant the handle didn't fit. I switched everything and it worked with no problem. The cleaning pads are easy to attach and remove. There is a thick pad to place the steam mop on to rest or when you're finished. I can see that getting lost or discarded, but I will try to use it. It's probably better than resting the still-hot mop on my floors.

Twinings Pure Camomile Tea, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-Count
Price: $11.69
10 used & new from $11.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing tea that helps me with bronchitis and cough., October 19, 2014
I discovered Twinings Pure Camomile Tea when I was looking for something to help me with resultant bronchitis and a consistent cough from allergies. I did some research and found that Camomile tea is supposed to be helpful for both of these. I never really appreciated the taste of Camomile until I realized that it soothes my throat. I just bought more.

Not a Silent Night: Mary Looks Back to Bethlehem
Not a Silent Night: Mary Looks Back to Bethlehem
by Adam Hamilton
Price: $12.67
42 used & new from $9.66

5.0 out of 5 stars The Christmas story as you've never heard it, from Mary's point of view, from end-to-beginning - a story for any time of year., October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A deeply moving presentation which brought tears to my eyes. This is the Christmas story as you haven't heard it before. It's Mary's story, starting at the end and moving toward the beginning, that night that wasn't really a very silent night in Bethlehem. I've visited Bethlehem and tried to visualize the Christmas story from there, a spot housed in an elaborately decorated church, with lots of lights, paintings, and incense, monks, priests, and lay worshippers milling about everywhere, a chaotic scene. It is definitely not a "silent" place. During that visit the only thing that seemed authentic to me were those hills surrounding Bethlehem. I could visualize the "night shift shepherds" as the author calls them, keeping watch over their flocks by night.

This story, told from Mary's point of view, from the end to the beginning, touched me deeply. I recommend it any time of the year, not just on Christmas. It brings you closer to the real story than visiting in person.

IRWIN Tools VISE-GRIP Pliers, Long Nose Ergonomic Multi Plier, 8-inch (1902419)
IRWIN Tools VISE-GRIP Pliers, Long Nose Ergonomic Multi Plier, 8-inch (1902419)
Offered by Acme Tools
Price: $47.49
2 used & new from $44.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well on a multitude of household tasks with an ergonomic grip that is comfortable at all angles., October 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These VISE-GRIP Max-Leverage Pliers with a long nose are great! I can use them from any angle, and they still feel comfortable. The ergonomic grip is the best. These work on a multitude of household jobs where others don't quite fit.

Mop & Glo - Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner  32 Ounce.(Pack of 3)
Mop & Glo - Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner 32 Ounce.(Pack of 3)
Price: $15.69
7 used & new from $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful rich look to both wood and tile floors. Cleans/polishes well for me, better than my previous, more expensive product, October 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have quite a bit of wood floors and also several rooms full of tile. My floors weren't really dirty except in the utility room. In the utility room, the Mop & Glo picked up the dirt quickly and easily. I really liked the deep, rich look the tile had after I mopped with it. The wood floors look very shiny and I've seen no problems. I had been having a problem with the more expensive brand I've been using, so I just may switch permanently.

ALEX Toys - Spa Fun, Tattoo's & More, Ultimate Hair Accessories Salon Activity Kit with (8) Accessories, A722X
Price: $26.56
19 used & new from $22.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Things for Decorating Hair, and Everything Washes Out or Removes Painlessly, October 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Just the kind of project that's great for relaxing days. You're probably going to see bits and pieces of this set showing up for years around the house in one form or another. There are many, many tiny pieces, most of which will not be so easy to store or use again in the future. The decorated headbands will probably stay around for years.

The kit contains: