Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Bold Consumer > Reviews

Browse

Bold Consumer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1401
Top Reviewer Ranking: 725

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bold Consumer RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fox Outdoor Products Barracks Bag, Olive Drab
Fox Outdoor Products Barracks Bag, Olive Drab
Price: $12.95
4 used & new from $3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these! I bought two for holding blankets, tents, and other camping gear. They look good and store a lot!, February 7, 2016
I love these! They look good and they hold a LOT of stuff. I have them for storing some of my camping gear, including tents, blankets, etc. They are easy to just toss around and also easy to dig into to get what you want. Very nice!

Grabber Outdoors Original Space Brand All Weather Blanket: Olive, 5 Feet X 7 Feet,  Box
Grabber Outdoors Original Space Brand All Weather Blanket: Olive, 5 Feet X 7 Feet, Box
Price: $15.47
16 used & new from $15.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than the flimsier (and cheaper) fold-up-to-the-size-of-a-card versions. These are a little bigger but worth it., February 7, 2016
I like these much better than the flimsier (and cheaper) versions. In fact, I got about a dozen of these for emergencies such as power outages or being stranded in a car for hours in a blizzard, etc. Never hurts to plan ahead for emergencies. These are reusable, although they do take up a little more space than the ones that fold up to card-size. These don't do that. I have a little more confidence in these though, and have delegated the others to hand out to strangers who need them.

Mccormick Red Color, 1-Ounce
Mccormick Red Color, 1-Ounce
Price: $7.82
7 used & new from $4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for my 'Red-Dye Test' on my Berkey water filter system. Good product., February 7, 2016
Got it to do the 'Red-Dye Test' on my Berkey water filter system. The red dye worked. The test failed. :( SO, I was able to analyze and figure our, over several days, what the problem was and test, retest, and test again until my water filter system PASSED the 'Red-Dye Test' and I can store the dye away until next time. Good product.

Buddeez Kingsford Kadddy Charcoal Dispenser for 24 lb. Bags
Buddeez Kingsford Kadddy Charcoal Dispenser for 24 lb. Bags
Price: $26.34
8 used & new from $23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built and 'portable' solution for holding charcoal, wood chips, etc. The perfect size to easily lift and move around., February 7, 2016
These are well built and perfect for my purposes. I bought several. Two of them are to hold charcoal as it's intended to do. The other ones are to hold wood chips for starting fires on fire pits and camping, etc. These are rugged and should last for years. They are also extremely portable because of their perfect size.

Medifast Dutch Chocolate Shake (1 Box 7 Servings)
Medifast Dutch Chocolate Shake (1 Box 7 Servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than buying prescriptions for diseases that can be prevented by not filling up on junk food., February 7, 2016
I love the Medifast Dutch Chocolate Shake!!! I usually have one every day in the evening. I blend with a cup of ice into a smoothie. Delicious! Lots of vitamins and protein. Much better than buying prescriptions for diseases that can be prevented by not filling up on junk food.

Etekcity Portable Rechargeable Outdoor USB and Solar LED Camping Lantern (Orange)
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, although a little large for backpacking, and SOLAR - which is a good addition to my emergency preparation plan., February 7, 2016
Nice little rechargeable lantern-like light. Lightweight and handy. I got it as part of my emergency preparation plan - solar lighting.

Premium Metal Whistle 2 Pack with Breakaway Black & White Lanyard by RunTasty. Ideal for Teacher, Football / Basketball / Soccer Coach, Referee, Safety, Emergency, Protection, Self-Defense, Survival!
Offered by Karma Gear
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for any sitiuation where you need a whistle, including sports or as part of an emergency prep plan, February 7, 2016
Couldn't be happier. I got the whistles as part of my Emergency Prep plan, but I'm really tempted to use it when I work with the children at church. I would except it would probably freak out the rest of the adult volunteers. The kids would love it! I'm afraid they would misbehave just to push me into blowing the whistle, or they might gang up on me and decide to do the whistling themselves.

At any rate, very nice product. Exactly what I wanted.

The Secret is Out the Medifast Program
The Secret is Out the Medifast Program
by Lisa Davis And Bradley T. Macdonald
56 used & new from $2.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the literature that came with my Medifast order. A great reference book., February 7, 2016
This book is excellent! It covers just about anything and everything possible about the Medifast program. I've learned more than I expected and have put it in my 'Take with me when I'm going to have waiting time' so I can re-read it. I'll be referring to it from time to time as a resource. It was actually better than the material that came with the Medifast products.

Frogg Togg Chilly Pad (Lime Green)
Frogg Togg Chilly Pad (Lime Green)
Price: Click here to see our price
27 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and a great idea for keeping cool in 100+ degree temperatures - especially in power outages., February 7, 2016
I bought this to keep for emergencies like power outages in 100+ degree temperatures. I have read that they are effective in helping people keep cool. They seem to be exactly what I expected, well made and a great idea!

August Hats Women's Simple Soft Cloche One Size Black
August Hats Women's Simple Soft Cloche One Size Black
Offered by Audrey's LLC
Price: $14.93
5 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and warm, but so light that I'm afraid it will blow away on a very windy day. I'm pleased with it., February 7, 2016
Attractive and just what I expected. The only problem I've had with it is that I'm afraid it will blow away in the wind. It's not heavy enough to stay put if it's very windy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20