Profile for Ivelis Ojeda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ivelis Ojeda RSS Feed

Black Custom US Military Dog Tag Personalized ID Set. Complete with Chains and Silencers
Offered by Tag-Z
Price: $5.00
6 used & new from $0.21

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 20, 2012
I got this for my son, because I was traveling to europe, and I was scare if he got lost.. It came perfect for him, and also super cool.

Organizing the Disorganized Child: Simple Strategies to Succeed in School
Organizing the Disorganized Child: Simple Strategies to Succeed in School
by Martin L. Kutscher
Price: $10.80
76 used & new from $0.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, September 18, 2010
I find this book very helpful. I learned some great ways to help my kids organize their school work, and study better. Also how to eliminate those terrible fights every morning for wake up time. Every parent must have this book, for children and for college students it's a great help to.

ADHD--Living Without Brakes
ADHD--Living Without Brakes
by Martin L. Kutscher
Price: $13.97
64 used & new from $5.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Resource, September 18, 2010
Looking for explanations about my son's difficult behavior,I really find this book an excellent resource. Very self explain, the examples, the drawing. It is the best book I have ever read about kids or even adults with ADHD and the better way to understand them and help them to improve their lifestyle. I even cry when a I find out so many things my son was doing and I could not help with my ignorance. Amazon is my favorite place to buy everything I need.