Profile for Dash > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dash RSS Feed (Ferndale, Mi)

Parenthood Season 4
Parenthood Season 4
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody's Family, October 26, 2013
I love,love,love this series. I recently discovered it trolling for something to watch while waiting at the airport between flights. I'm now committed to go through all of the seasons. Wonderful,writing,cast and character development.

Plus Size Camo Sleepwear Lingerie - Sexy Camoflauge Camisole and Thong - Queen Size

4.0 out of 5 stars I would give it five stars but....., July 7, 2012
I would give it five stars but it stinks! It smells industrial...I mean a sexy, camouflage camisole with a thong what could be sexier? It's comfy because it's stretchy! The color holds and the construction is good, it is well made. After many months, it's only been worn 4 times but washed 13 times! I wash it with scented soap and wrap it around sweet smelling scented soap, which is finally making it not smell as strongly industrial the smell is getting fainter. I waited to review this product to be able to use it and try to change the smell. I purchased it Nov 2011 and unfortunately I can't recommend this product, because of the smell it makes you feel concerned about what chemicals you're being exposed to so very intimately. Other reviews had mentioned the smell as well. So.. if they were able to do away with the industrial chemical smell, it would be a five star product and I'd have no problem recommending it.

Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5)
Mistral's Kiss (Meredith Gentry, Book 5)
by Laurell K. Hamilton
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $24.44
28 used & new from $1.50

2.0 out of 5 stars First time for any of her books, January 4, 2010
I checked this(audio book) out of the library (thank goodness) instead of purchasing it. This is the first time that I've read/listened to any of her books. It took me a while to get into it everytime I started to listen, I'd pop the cd out and choose a different audio book. I like to listen to books as I work. I did this until I only had Mistral's Kiss left before I had to go back to the library for fresh material. The story is thinnnnnnnnn! And it's very annoying that the reader couldn't pronounce Mistral correctly! Other than that which is very annoying by the way..Mister al is how she pronunces it, the book has made me want to check others that she's written, perhaps they will be better. I always love to find an author with a large vein of material to mine.

Dexter: Season 1
Dexter: Season 1
DVD ~ Michael C. Hall
Price: $9.99
55 used & new from $4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Passenger Lives!, February 3, 2009
This review is from: Dexter: Season 1 (DVD)
I am a huge fan of Dexter and can't wait for the third season DVD to come out! I've enjoyed the whole series so far. Looking forward to the 4th season in the fall.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Buttomsless bath ....It works for me!, February 3, 2009
I bought this along with Umbra Aquala Bathtub Caddy and they both work together beautifully. I don't know why but the water stays hotter for a longer period of time and I love the deeper bath it helps create. I just followed the directions and it sticks as it should. I read the review by the lady who spends many, many hours on her feet and it didn't work for her. I do hope she eventually got it right and is now enjoying her baths as I do. I have recommended this to my friends who love baths too!

Umbra Aquala Bamboo and Chrome Bathtub Caddy
Umbra Aquala Bamboo and Chrome Bathtub Caddy
Price: $42.50
19 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It was exactly what I wanted and looked for, February 3, 2009
I recently bought the bath caddy, because I love long soaking baths and I'm a reader as well. I researched and found for the price and the book stand that was already attached(did not have to buy separately) this was the best buy for the money I was willing to spend. I would recommend this product to others and I have to my friends. It's nice to sit in the tub with a good book and a glass of my favorite wine as well. I do use thin rubber bands to hold a paperback in place though. I've not used it reading a hard cover or magazine. I anticipate many years of having my caddy by following the directions of wiping it off and storing it away when no in use.

Dexter: Season 2
Dexter: Season 2
DVD ~ Michael C. Hall
Offered by Warehouse Deals 4 Less
Price: $12.71
45 used & new from $2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Dearly Deadly Dexter, September 13, 2008
This review is from: Dexter: Season 2 (DVD)
I am a fan of Dexter! Why? I don't understand it, but I'm absolutely hardly able to wait for the third season to begin......yeah it happens this month.
Now about the second season, I was wondering how they could top season one but they did it.....in spades. I am completely into the series and this is pretty much a first for me, I always loose interest in a series long before one season is over. Second season did not disappoint, it was good right up until the end. I'm looking forward to season three.