Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for momof2 > Reviews

Browse

momof2's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

momof2 RSS Feed

ClosetMaid 8983 Stackable 15-Cube Organizer, White
ClosetMaid 8983 Stackable 15-Cube Organizer, White
Price: $29.97
32 used & new from $14.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest, July 23, 2011
This organizer does the job ... it has room to organize shoes, but it is not a very well made product. It was cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for. The holes for the screws did not line up, which caused cracking in the finish. I ended up putting it in a hidden spot, instead of my mud room , because of the damage.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER received it!, December 8, 2009
I ordered this item on Nov. 6th... sent an e-mail to the seller on Nov. 24th to explain that I had not yet received it.... the seller told me to check the post office. The post office has no record of the item entering this state, and the tracking number confirms this. I sent another e-mail to the seller explaining this , and as of today I have not heard from the seller, nor have I received the package. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
(I had to give it 1 start because it would not allow me to leave none)