Profile for Cliff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cliff RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Everybody's Fine [HD]
Everybody's Fine [HD]
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie. Wasn't sure about the story but turned ..., June 16, 2015
Good movie. Wasn't sure about the story but turned out to be a pretty good movie. Little tear jerker too

The Thing Called Love [HD]
The Thing Called Love [HD]
DVD
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 8, 2015
It was sort of a good movie but lacked any good acting

18" Teak Shower Bench & Shelf - From the Grate Collection
18" Teak Shower Bench & Shelf - From the Grate Collection
Offered by AquaTeak™
Price: $199.95

3.0 out of 5 stars QC screwed up., November 30, 2014
Their QC department really needs to looks at the quality of their product rather than just throw a "QC Passed" tag in the box. The screws they supplied didn't work like they were suppose to. There were eight screws all 10 mm thread but two different lengths. The shorter ones were suppose to attach the leg assemblies to the bottom shelf but two were too short. I just ended up buying new longer screws rather then messing with the supplier. Other than that, I really like the bench, the wood is very nice and the bench is stable and strong.

Kichler Lighting 338050SNW Decor Outdoor/Indoor 2-Light Wet CFL Ceiling Fan Light, Satin Natural White Powder Coat Finish with Cased Opal Glass Shade
Offered by Lighting & Locks
Price: $58.16
18 used & new from $58.16

90% FURNACE DRAFT INDUCER ONETRIP PARTS® DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR RHEEM RUUD WEATHERKING OEM PART 70-24033-01
Offered by AC PARTS DEPOT
Price: $239.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy diy, January 4, 2014
This part is very easy to replace. I had no problem whatsoever, it took about 10 minutes to put in after the old one was out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2014 8:55 AM PDT

Reef Men's Reef Phantom Player Sandal,Bright Nights,11 M US
Reef Men's Reef Phantom Player Sandal,Bright Nights,11 M US
Offered by Dj's Boardshop
Price: $41.95

3.0 out of 5 stars great sandal but tight, September 3, 2013
The length is just right but these sandals are a little tight on the width. I have two pairs of the Fannings in which the width is just right for my wide feet. After I wore these for a couple hours they seemed to stretch a little for my feet, so I'm hoping they get better. The soles seem a little softer then the Fannings which makes for a comfortable walking experience. I do recommend these for the average width foot, you will like these.

Reef Men's Fanning Sandal, Black/Silver, 11 M US
Reef Men's Fanning Sandal, Black/Silver, 11 M US
Price: $35.52
29 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my new favorite, April 10, 2013
I was looking for a nice looking pair of flip-flops that are comfortable and fit my feet without twisting and these meet my requirements. They are true to size. I'm sure you will like these sandals.

Sony VAIO S Series SVS1511GFYB i5-3210M 16-Inch FHD IPS 1080P Laptop, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE with 1GB, HDMI,    6GB/640GB/DVDRW, USB 3.0, Bluetooth, WIN7 Home 64
Sony VAIO S Series SVS1511GFYB i5-3210M 16-Inch FHD IPS 1080P Laptop, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE with 1GB, HDMI, 6GB/640GB/DVDRW, USB 3.0, Bluetooth, WIN7 Home 64

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great laptop, March 2, 2013
great laptop, very light and is working great. very little setup to get it ready to use. I like the backlit keyboard.

Looper (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
Looper (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Price: $9.96
126 used & new from $3.01

2.0 out of 5 stars wierd, January 29, 2013
This is a strange movie, not really worth wasting your time to watch; I wish I didn't. Would only recommend to someone I don't like.

Skechers Sport Men's Vigor 2.0 Oxford,Charcoal/Black,10.5 XW US
Skechers Sport Men's Vigor 2.0 Oxford,Charcoal/Black,10.5 XW US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 17, 2012
These shoes were true to size but a little snug on width. I have wide feet so ordered the 3E size which normally fit pretty good in most brands. Well after wearing these a few hours they seemed to be streaching out for my feet. Now after wearing for about three weeks they are very comfortable and I wouldn't hesitate from buying another pair.

Page: 1 | 2