Profile for Ron Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ron Taylor "Kindle Author" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Do What You Love: Essays on Uncovering Your Path in Life
Do What You Love: Essays on Uncovering Your Path in Life
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Find Your Passion, July 15, 2014
Thanks, Henri.

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of doing what you love. Three years ago I gave up a high paying job to pursue my passion for writing, camping, and basically, living life on my terms. I hated spending a third of my life in meetings, or solving other people's problems at work.

I admit that I miss the steady paycheck, but the joys of "following my passion" far outweigh the financial benefits of working in a job that wore me down physically and emotionally.

Henri's book reinforced my beliefs and has helped rejuvenate my quest to live free. I recommend you download this book and join us in our lifelong pursuit of a meaningful life.

The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic Concept, March 15, 2014
What an epic life lesson. Thanks for writing and publishing some hardcore, in your face advice. I also watch your podcasts on the tube. Thx again.

The Monster That Ate My Socks (A Perfect Bedtime Story)
The Monster That Ate My Socks (A Perfect Bedtime Story)
Price: $1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny story, March 1, 2014
this is great little story, with clever humor. perfect for readers aged 8 and up. family friendly and not scary.

Cats are All That!: Cattitude A through Z - Cat humor
Cats are All That!: Cattitude A through Z - Cat humor
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Book and so True, February 22, 2014
If you love cats, you need to read this book. Meg nails it, and obviously has a great relationship with the "furry felines" in her life. This book is great for both adults and kids and reminds me of Erma Bombeck's style of writing and humor.

Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for Al Kindle Authors, December 21, 2013
David has cracked the Amazon code in this book.

After listening to David discuss Kindle marketing on the Self-Publishing Podcast with Sean Platt, I knew I needed to read this book. I immediately downloaded it onto my Kindle, took off to the gym, and read for an hour straight while I walked on the treadmill. By the time I got home my mind was churning with ideas and I am now re-editing most of my backlist in accordance with his instructions.

David's writing style is a breeze, and makes learning fun.

If you are serious about marketing your Kindle books, I highly recommend you read this book, as well as David's other book, "Let's Get Digital."

Extreme Weather! Learn Fun Facts About Storms and Natural Disasters: Such as Earthquakes, Floods, Tsunamis, Volcanoes & Much More in this Weather Book for Kids! (Kid's Nature Books Series 1)
Price: $3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and Informative, October 17, 2013
If you like weather, you’ll enjoy this book.

Leanne does a great job organizing facts about things like tornadoes, heat waves, droughts, and other natural disasters. I’m an avid fan of the Weather Channel and spend far too much time looking at the sky. She also has a section on disaster preparedness which offers great tips on what to do in an emergency.

If your child likes reading about weather or science, he or she will enjoy this book.

Breakers (Book 1)
Breakers (Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Great Read, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Breakers (Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Great job, Edward.

Edward W. Robertson presents a page turning, post-apocalyptic thriller.

I read this book while working out on the elliptical in my local gym. Five otherwise boring workouts flew by as I constantly pressed the "Next Page" button on my Kindle. If you're looking for an engrossing, and intelligent read, this one fits the bill.

See You at the Top: 25th Anniversary Edition
See You at the Top: 25th Anniversary Edition
by Zig Ziglar
Price: $19.82
126 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Zig Changed My Life, October 9, 2013
As an author I know how important goals are to success. Prior to Zig Ziglar's passing, I was able to attend one of his live seminars. The man is a natural born storyteller and weaves his message of goal setting into his stories so seamlessly, you don't even realize you're learning life changing lessons.

Like most of us, I understood the importance of setting actionable goals long before I came across Zig Ziglar, but this book actually inspired me to take action. I highly recommend this book to all of my clients and friends. You will never go wrong with a Zig Ziglar book.

When it comes to goals, Zig's philosophy can be basically summed up in a handful of words: If you aren't using goals in your life, you're not in the game. Just as important, Zig helped me understand that being active is not the same as being productive. Shoot for results, and go for the top--starting with this classic bestseller in the self-help genre.

How to Publish a Book - Amazon Kindle Books Self-Publishing: Write eBooks Using Microsoft Word & Publish Them as Kindle Books - A Step-by-Step Guide with Photos to Help You Make Your Own Kindle Books
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise and Well Written, May 26, 2013
Paula has done an excellent job explaining how to convert a Word document to a Kindle book, with minimal hassle. She uses extensive screen shots and careful wording to clearly describe the formatting process, and includes instructions for both Windows and Mac users.

If you are thinking about publishing on the Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing platform, this book will help answer your questions and remove much of the mystery surrounding the publishing process. I have published several books on Kindle, and plan to use some of Paula's tips and tricks to edit and re-publish my titles.

Vegetable Soups: Healthy, Easy and Nutritious Home Made Vegetable Soup Recipes (Simply Delicious Cookbooks Book 1)
Price: $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Organized and Written, March 6, 2013
Royce does an excellent job with this vegetable soup recipe book. Each of the recipes are easy to follow, thanks to the author's clear instructions.

During the preview for this book I read through the instructions for making a basic vegetable stock. This stock becomes the foundation to every soup recipe in the book. After reading Royce's clear instructions, I knew this was one cookbook I would actually use and enjoy. The nutritional info on each recipe is also helpful for readers on strict diets.

If you're looking for some great soup recipes, check out this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3