Profile for Jay Goodier > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jay Goodier RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dopp Regatta 88 Series Front Getaway Pocket - Mahogany
Dopp Regatta 88 Series Front Getaway Pocket - Mahogany
Offered by palo_alto_toy_shoppe
Price: $16.90
10 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thin wallet ever, May 14, 2014
I love this wallet. The materials are soft and luxurious. I never thought I would be able to use a wallet so thin. It easily holds 6 credit cards, a driver's license, business cards, and cash. I share other reviewer's concerns about the plastic driver's license losing it's luster over time - so far so good though!

Lutron PJ3BGWHT01 Dimmer Switch, Maestro Pico Wireless Control, 3 Button White
Lutron PJ3BGWHT01 Dimmer Switch, Maestro Pico Wireless Control, 3 Button White
3 used & new from $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, works well, May 14, 2014
I love how this sits behind a wall plate. It is easy to pair with an existing Lutron Maestro switch. Works every time and looks good.

Whedon Laminar Flow Non- Aerating Faucet Attachment
Whedon Laminar Flow Non- Aerating Faucet Attachment
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $4.49
7 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect flow!, May 14, 2014
I didn't use the metal part, just the insert. The flow is very elegant - of the best I have seen. Well worth the price. I wish they had a smaller version as well.

Targus Lap Chill Mat for Laptop, Black/Gray (AWE55US)
Targus Lap Chill Mat for Laptop, Black/Gray (AWE55US)
Price: Click here to see our price
117 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Slidey, August 12, 2013
My MacBook Pro (15" Retina, but I think all MacBooks have the same feet) slides all over on this thing. I am returning it :(

CURT Manufacturing 56096 T-Connector
CURT Manufacturing 56096 T-Connector
Price: $10.99
16 used & new from $8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, August 12, 2013
Plugged right into my 2011 SRX. Tested and works. Make sure to plug it in BEFORE installing your hitch. Cheers!

Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue Regular 3 Count
Kleenex Ultra Facial Tissue Regular 3 Count
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $15.47
8 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Xerox of Tissues, August 12, 2013
Hard not to like the best tissues in the world. Great price and convenient shipping! One of the boxes was slightly dented, but I don't care.

Keurig K-Cup Storage Drawer Coffee Holder for 36 K-Cups
Keurig K-Cup Storage Drawer Coffee Holder for 36 K-Cups
Offered by SilicaGelProducts
Price: $19.55
4 used & new from $11.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, August 12, 2013
The good: it looks nice
The bad: poorly assembled, the cheap rubbery top was glued on, off center. The tray does not slide in and out easily. Cups seem to get stuck in between the rails.

Also, not the fault of the design, but after I put this under my machine, the top hits the cabinets, as other reviewers have mentioned.

MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black
MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black
Price: $198.99
45 used & new from $133.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, with minor issues, August 12, 2013
The HRM works and is accurate. I took a star off for three reasons: 1. You do need to put it on a little tighter than I like 2. You can't see the time without turning off the HRM function and 3. my Samsung Galaxy S3 does not yet pair with it (which is mostly Verizon/Samsung's fault)

I would totally get it again because I disliked the chest strap (I run shirtless.)

Samsonite Luggage Silhouette Sphere Expandable 29 Inch Spinner
Samsonite Luggage Silhouette Sphere Expandable 29 Inch Spinner
Price: $278.99 - $619.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Spherical Wheels, January 28, 2013
I just bought this bag with no reviews to go by - something I don't like to do when spending this much coin. I also have the Drive360 which I love. The only complaint I have regarding this bag vs the Drive360 (and others like the 360 that have the dual wheels) is that the rubberized wheels of the 360 are much quieter rolling on parking lots and rougher terrain than the hard-plastic spherical wheels of this one.

This one still rolls easily and has a nice cushy handle. These wheels may last longer, but only time will tell. I personally like that this one is wider but less deep than some of the other 29" - 30" bags by Samsonite, but that is trivial really.

Update: after bringing this bag on about 5 trips, I love it. The wheels have really grown on me. So much so, that my next bag will have them. This particular bag really is huge (the largest most airlines will allow for domestic travel without an extra fee) and it can be a challenge to keep it under the 50lb limit as you fill it up.

UPDATE:
After owning this bag for over a year I can say it has held up very well. I actually prefer the spherical wheels now. They are just as quiet and seem to flow easier. Nice job Samsonite!

Nike Men's Multi-Purpose Training Gloves
Nike Men's Multi-Purpose Training Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 7, 2013
I have had these gloves for over a year and love them. I use them for lifting to keep my hands from getting to calloused up. They are extremely comfortable and are small enough to keep in my pockets when I switch to cardio at the gym.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3