Profile for virginiaamazonmom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

virginiaamazonmom RSS Feed

Comfort Zone with Feliway 12-Pack Cat Diffuser Refills Vials, 48ml
Comfort Zone with Feliway 12-Pack Cat Diffuser Refills Vials, 48ml
Price: $169.80
3 used & new from $165.78

5.0 out of 5 stars The cats love it and I love the Amazon price., April 28, 2014
My two indoor cats noticed the Comfort Zone and starting hanging around it as soon as I plugged it in. While my cats had no major behavioral issues, one of them appeared to be a little depressed and not her usual affectionate self. I had her checked medically and tried Comfort Zone on the advice of the vet. Kitty is back to her old happy self! It is nice that the Comfort Zone does not make the cats seem drugged or goofy like catnip does. It just helps them to feel secure and contented. I can tell when the Comfort Zone is running low as there is more frequent clawing of the rugs and furniture. Even with human hugs and play, toys, cat trees, and each other's company, I think my cats feel a certain amount of stress that comes with being indoor kitties, and Comfort Zone definitely helps them to be happy cats. I have a small two-story house and one plug-in on each level seems to do the trick. This would be cost prohibitive for me if I had to buy in the pet stores, but Amazon's price is great.

Car Vehicle Black Air Vent Cell Phone Pouch Holder w Suction Cup
Car Vehicle Black Air Vent Cell Phone Pouch Holder w Suction Cup
Offered by uxcell
Price: $6.59
3 used & new from $6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, April 28, 2014
Had to use a black twist tie to attach to it my car vent rather than the hanger it came with. No problem as it works fine. Fits my iPhone including its hard case, keeps it secure and prevents it falling or flying around in the car. I can hear and be heard fine when using the phone speaker when my phone is in the pouch (attached to vent on right side of steering wheel).

NYLON LAPTOP BAG WITH CARRYING HANDLES BONUS SHOULDER STRAP INCLUDED in in red FOR Asus VivoBook X202E

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Nice Looking Notebook Bag with Pockets and Handles, April 28, 2014
I was hoping this notebook sized bag would be of decent quality since the price was higher than others. I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the bag. The exterior is a sturdy nylon, it has excellent padding while remaining small and compact, and the light gray interior lining is soft. I love the exterior pockets for the charger, etc. I also appreciate that it has handles, which so many bags / cases these days do not. The handles can be hidden optionally, which is a nice feature. It also comes with a sturdy looking detachable shoulder strap which I may use when travelling. The red color is great (looks just slightly darker in person than on my screen). Bag is just the right size for my Asus notebook. As of today it is no longer available on Amazon. I hope it will become available again, as I would recommend to others.

Kitchencookshop Egg Cup 7cm Height Ceramic Rice Pattern
Kitchencookshop Egg Cup 7cm Height Ceramic Rice Pattern
Offered by MANDELSTAM
Price: $2.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty & Good Quality Egg Cups, September 12, 2013
These are very pretty, very good quality egg cups. They are the perfect size. I really like the blue design and the translucent rice pattern. Shipping time was very reasonable considering that they were mailed from the UK. They were well packaged and all four purchased arrived in perfect condition. I am very glad that I ordered these rather than others available on Amazon, which were all plain white. They are a very good value for the price.

NIVEA Extended Moisture Hand Creme, 1.7 Ounce
NIVEA Extended Moisture Hand Creme, 1.7 Ounce
Price: $4.59
18 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My New Favorite Hand Cream, January 13, 2013
I'm just finishing my first tube of this and it is my new favorite hand cream. There was a very noticable and fast improvement in winter redness and roughness with this cream that I have not experienced with the many other brands I have tried. I'm not sure if it has the advertised 48 hour effects but I can verify that one application does have very long lasting effects even with frequent hand washing. It is not at all greasy and seems to be absorbed into skin easily. It definitely helps to protect my hands from the weather and keeps the redness and roughness from returning. I only wish it came in a larger size or maybe a pump bottle. It may be a little hard to get the last few drops out of the tube, but no different in this regard from others I have used. I'm sticking with this one. It's nice to find something that works!

Prize-Winning Science Fair Projects for Curious Kids
Prize-Winning Science Fair Projects for Curious Kids
by Joe Rhatigan
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Science Book, January 7, 2008
As soon as this book arrived from Amazon, my fifth grade son started reading it just for fun and telling me about the "cool" experiments he could do for this year's school science fair. The book is full of kid-engaging ideas e.g., whether dog saliva or human saliva has more germs; how talking on a cell phone affects performance on a car driving video game. It's also got lots of colorful photos and clear kid-friendly descriptions of the necessary materials and procedures.

Spider-Man: Spider-Man Saves the Day
Spider-Man: Spider-Man Saves the Day
by Acton Figueroa
163 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Incentive for Early Readers Who are Spider-man Fans, July 27, 2003
My son, who just turned six years old, loves to read this book himself because he can't wait to find out what Spider-man does next! Even the bigger words -- "superpowers," "responsibility," "dangerous" -- are easy for him to read in the context of his familiarity wth Spider-man. I'm going to buy "I Am Spiderman" by the same author and maybe one the Figueroa "Hulk" books too.