Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Jewelz > Reviews

Browse

Jewelz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 173

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jewelz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
DC Comics Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice Movie Art Graphic T-Shirt - X-Large
DC Comics Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice Movie Art Graphic T-Shirt - X-Large
Offered by Seven Times Six
Price: $16.96
14 used & new from $13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt, April 19, 2016
Well, it's a t shirt. The gratics are bright and the subject matter is current, just what you want in this type of garment.
The shirt arrived 2 days later than expected. But that is a non issue.

We saw this shirt at Hot Topic, but it was sold out so we purchased it here. We are happy with the purchase.

Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads, 120 Count
Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads, 120 Count
Price: $13.02
20 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars bra pads, February 17, 2016
My daughter nursed her son, they work well.

Xcords(TM) 2pcs 6ft iPhone Lightning Cable Charging Cord Nylon Braided Apple USB Cable Usb2.0 Data Sync Cable 8 Pin Cable for iPhone 5/5s/5c 6s 6s Plus iPad iPod 5G
Offered by X-cord
Price: $8.69
2 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars iphone cable., February 17, 2016
Hubby bought it when my original cord went out. It's lovely that it's so long, and I like the fabric cord.
I hope it lasts a while, I will update if it does. I gave the other one to the son-in-law who says it doesn't fit with the case he has.

That's Christmas To Me (Deluxe Edition)
That's Christmas To Me (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by Price Clock
Price: $6.99
77 used & new from $0.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Petatonix baby!, February 17, 2016
I gave 12 of these for Christmas 2015 gifts. Everyone loved them.

BAKTH 3200mAh USB Portable Power Bank for Smart Phones Blue
BAKTH 3200mAh USB Portable Power Bank for Smart Phones Blue
Offered by BAKTHDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars charger, February 17, 2016
I gave 12 of these for Christmas 2015 gifts. I bought them on a daily deal. everyone loved them.

BAKTH 3200mAh Power Bank - Portable Premium Aluminum Mini Lipstick-Sized USB Ultra-Compact Backup Phone Charger External Battery for Smartphones,Tablets and Other Devices (Purple)
Offered by BAKTHDirect
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars charger, February 17, 2016

Jackery Mini 3350mAh Portable Charger - External Battery Pack, Power Bank, & Portable iPhone Charger for Apple iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 5, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, and S5 (Orange)
Offered by Jackery Inc
Price: $29.99
56 used & new from $9.99

Tommee Tippee Simplee Diaper Pail with 1 Refill, Grey
Tommee Tippee Simplee Diaper Pail with 1 Refill, Grey
Price: $19.80
2 used & new from $19.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Diaper pail, February 17, 2016
I have 3 small dogs, and a new grandson. I thought this would work great for poo bags, and diapers both. We use it a lot, and it keeps the house smelling much nicer than just putting poo bags and diapers in the trash. I caught it on a daily deal for $10.

Solvit PupStep Large Wood Pet Stairs, Model #62351
Solvit PupStep Large Wood Pet Stairs, Model #62351
Offered by Zen Pet Supplies
Price: $69.95
20 used & new from $53.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Stairs, February 17, 2016
Our pug Gambit was almost blind, having been born with just one eye. The other wasn't much good, but he got around alright after learning the lay of the house and yard. Towards the end he had issues jumping on the couch. We had small stairs for the other dogs (2 chi's and a poodle 7 lbs ea) but they were narrow and not intended for a blind 20 lb pug. These wider stairs with the small sides on each riser were perfect for him. He had to learn to use them, but once he did he had no issues using them, and never fell off once, that I know of.
He was a good boy. Cancer sucks.

MG Collection Kora Ostrich Wood Triangle Top Handle Tote Purse, Black, One Size
MG Collection Kora Ostrich Wood Triangle Top Handle Tote Purse, Black, One Size
Offered by MyGift
Price: $27.50
2 used & new from $27.50

4.0 out of 5 stars MG Collection Kora Ostrich Wood Triangle Top Purse, February 17, 2016
I bought it for my daughter in law, but she doesn't care for larger purses. I knew it, but hoped I could broaden her horizons. She didn't care for it so I took it and got her something else.
I always get compliments on it, it's holding up well after 2 months. I like it a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18