Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Becks > Reviews

Browse

Becks' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becks RSS Feed

Carhartt Women's Sherpa Lined Sandstone Canyon Jacket Zip Front
Carhartt Women's Sherpa Lined Sandstone Canyon Jacket Zip Front
Offered by Rugged Outfitters
Price: $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm!!, November 17, 2012
I was slightly worried when In order this coat that it wouldn't fit b/c I'm in between a small/medium, however the small fits! I like to reference my measurements because there's so many variations in sizes. I usually wear a six I'm 5'4 bust is 35 waist 27 seat/hips 37.5 this coat fit me with room to spare The first time I tried it on w/ a heavy sweatshirt it fit comfortably not tight. I then tried it w/out the sweatshirt and it was roomy. I was afraid it wouldn't be warm. enough so I wore it with a sweater underneath but I later removed the sweater b/c it was not needed (in 40 degree weather)

Now my dislikes,
the coat is stiff the collar is really stiff and annoying b/c it juts up into my chin when I sit down. The sleeves are big as in wide but not long if I stretch my hand upwards my wrist show.

All in all not bad and a warm coat.

Carhartt Women's Denim Bib Overall Unlined WR008
Carhartt Women's Denim Bib Overall Unlined WR008
Price: $52.50 - $52.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay I guess.., November 13, 2012
My order arrived before estimated delivery which was a plus!
When I received my order it was open??? Not sure if I could blame the seller for that.
The clasps looked a little worn and the snaps were rusted, definite negative!
Everything else looked new.

Now for the Overalls,
Based on the reviews that it ran large I decided to go with a small short. At 5'4 130 pounds bust 34 waist 27 hips 37.5 the small was roomy. The length was perfect. Any taller and I would have needed a regular. I can fit a pair of thick longjohns under it easy, and I could even get away with some tight jeans underneath. The style is non existent, I would only wear these for work, the crotch is low and weird looking.

All in all I'd say 3 out out of 5 taking into consideration functionality, the condition it arrived in, and aesthetic appeal.