Profile for Tech Merc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tech Merc RSS Feed

Deltran Battery Tender (021-0128) 1.25 Amp Battery Charger
Deltran Battery Tender (021-0128) 1.25 Amp Battery Charger
Price: $49.17
112 used & new from $42.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy !!! Waste if Money !!!, August 31, 2014
What a waste of money, $135 for a battery from Harley for my 1990 FXSTS, $50 for a battery tender, end result dead battery and what really sucks is I bought three of these 2 for bikes and one for my car. It seems that it maybe a good idea, but all it was for me was a waste of money... I wish I could send my batteries to Battery Tender !!!!

My suggestion, do what we always did back in the day, ride or drive your vehicle once a week for 20 minutes... It works !!!

8in1 Perfect Coat Bath Wipes, Puppy, 100-Count
8in1 Perfect Coat Bath Wipes, Puppy, 100-Count
Price: $6.39
16 used & new from $1.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Wipe OK, packaging terrible !!, March 6, 2014
Wipes are OK, not very wet or damp for that matter, but that is probably because the container is terrible. The reusable opening, fell off within 2 days of using it. So now I use a zip lock bag to hold the wipes. I had to add water to refresh the wipes. I won't buy these again, unless they fix the packaging.

Penetrex® [4 Oz Jar] - The World's #1 OTC Pain Relief Therapy :: Chosen by Sufferers of Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy, and other Inflammation Related Ailments - Formulated with Arnica, Vitamin B6 & MSM
Offered by Biomax Health Products
Price: $35.95
2 used & new from $33.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product !!, December 3, 2013
FANTASTIC PRODUCT !!!!! This has been the only product that I have found that provides any relief from the neuropathy pain in my feet, and I have gone as far as getting a 20% lidocaine cream compound from the pharmacist..

Health Mark IV18600 Pro Inversion Therapy Chair
Health Mark IV18600 Pro Inversion Therapy Chair
Offered by NetRush
Price: $349.01
5 used & new from $349.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Decompression is GREAT !, May 31, 2011
I just wanted to leave some feedback, something I don't do. But, I am so impressed with this product and how much it has helped me, I must. I have had severe back pain, had 3 epidurals, and was a candidate for surgery (probably still am), I have 2 herniated disks L3-L4, L4-L5 and ruptured Disk L5-S1. Lots of Pain, limited movement, using Ice at work just to make it through the day. Was told to try this by a friend in Seattle (thanks Kev!) and so far so good, I feel great, better than I was. and just with 10 minutes in the morning. Assembly was fast, and very easy.

La Piana Gold Quality Aged Balsamic Vinegar PGI
La Piana Gold Quality Aged Balsamic Vinegar PGI
Offered by Online Grocery Outlet
Price: $40.80
5 used & new from $35.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing, May 4, 2010
Folks, I ordered this based on reviews I had read here. I wish that Amazon would at least provide the information on the label so a consumer can make a educated choice. First and foremost, this is not real balsamic vinegar. It is Wine Vinegar & cooked grape must, with a acidity of 6%. True Balsamic Vinegar ingredients is: "is made from the Trebbiano grape. The rich brown color comes from being aged in wood casks, often for decades. Although it is made from grapes, balsamic vinegar isn't produced from wine (as are most vinegars). The authentic product may not contain any wine vinegars - the grape juice is simply reduced and then made directly into vinegar." and will have acidity of 4%.

I made the mistake of opening my bottle and will see if Amazon will take it back.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2014 9:15 PM PDT