Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM
Profile for WarCog > Reviews

Browse

WarCog's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WarCog RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
OXO Steel Salad Spinner
OXO Steel Salad Spinner
Price: $37.49
13 used & new from $37.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely designed and made. Really functions well., February 10, 2014
This review is from: OXO Steel Salad Spinner (Kitchen)
Purchased after reading a load of reviews. Great product. Was surprised how heavy and durable the build quality is. Spins easily and at a high rpm rate. Really trows the water off the greens and speeds up dinner. This is the first of this type of device I have ever had in my kitchen and will never do without again. Love it. WIll look to order more OXO culinary tools in the future.

Pelican 2360 LED Tactical Light, Black
Pelican 2360 LED Tactical Light, Black
Offered by Galactics
Price: $40.95
20 used & new from $40.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I have 4 of these, and wish I had a half-dozen more., February 10, 2014
For the price, the build quality, lumen delivery and run time, this is a fantastic value. One of these in each car, a few key drawers around the house, range bag, etc. This light is excellent. LIght, strong, inexpensive, long lasting, and takes double A's. I put high drain rate rechargeable batteries in mine and greatly boosted the lumen output over standard batteries.

B-Square Bubble Level-Weaver rail
B-Square Bubble Level-Weaver rail
Price: $13.99
11 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price of this level, it works just fine., February 10, 2014
As an inexpensive shooting device for the casual shooter, this is fine. I have 3 of them on various rifles. I feel the mounting design is fragile, with only a single screw attachment. One certainly wouldn't want to to take this into combat. But for bench shooting at the range, it gets the job done. Great value for the price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, solid unit., February 10, 2014
Was looking for a durable, well designed mount that would stand the weight of a larger dual sport mirror, and the pounding of off road riding. The quality of the material and design is great, the "black" anodizing is far from black, it's more of a blue-purple. I hated how they looked on my bike as finished by Moose, so I ended up sandblasting back to raw aluminum.

Renthal 283-520-15GP Ultralight 15 Tooth Front Sprocket
Renthal 283-520-15GP Ultralight 15 Tooth Front Sprocket
Offered by Powersports911
Price: $22.87
21 used & new from $22.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, hard machine tool steel., February 10, 2014
My first Renthal sprocket. Very pleased, looking forward to stacking on the miles. Ordered the rear to match, because I was so impressed with the front.

KYDEX V Sheet - 0.118" Thick, Black, 12" x 24" Nominal
KYDEX V Sheet - 0.118" Thick, Black, 12" x 24" Nominal
Offered by SIBE AUTOMATION
Price: $9.72
2 used & new from $9.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Kydex Roxx!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: KYDEX V Sheet (Misc.)
This product was great, and fun to work with. The thickness and texture was perfect for my project - making 3 adjustable cheek rests for precision rifles. I heated a test piece of kydex with a heat gun and while it worked, it was hard not to overheat, which would change the appearance of the kydex from a dull matt finish texture to slightly shiny one. So I cut out my kydex shapes and dropped them face up on a cheap electric griddle from Walmart ($14) set at 300º. The griddle method worked just wonderfully for me. It heated the kydex evenly, and made it limp as a boiled noodle. The only knock I had against the product I received was that the sheet did have some scuff and wear marks on the textured/visual side. I was able to work around those blemish areas, but it was a slight issue. Shipping and delivery were acceptable. Thanks.

Replacement Laptop Battery for APPLE MacBook Pro 15", A1175 MA348 MA348*/A MA348G/A MA348J/A, Li-Polymer, 10.8V, 5800mAh, 62wHr, 6 Cells
Offered by futurebatt
Price: $18.90
18 used & new from $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., February 14, 2012
After a few weeks of plugged-in daily use, the new replacement battery seems to be charging properly, and holding a full 100% capacity charge. Have not tested battery life off charger yet. I did find the fit and finish of the battery to be acceptable, though not nearly as nice as the original OEM Apple unit that was replaced. Thus the 4 stars. Still, since it's rarely if EVER seen, under the computer, I'd certainly purchase again. Seller's service and delivery were great. Thanks.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material but worked out fine for my purposes., November 1, 2011
Aged it, stained it, tore it, soiled it, stretched it, framed it, hung it. Once I got through with it, it looked 100 years old. Now it's the pride of my gun room. Git some!!

22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap
22mm Zulu 4 Ring Black Nylon Watch Band Strap
Offered by Timewheel
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Study Kinda Bulky Watch Band., November 1, 2011
I like this Zulu Nato watch band simple utilitarian design, bold look and very sturdy construction but it is a little bulky or cumbersome once synched up on the wrist. It's kinda odd looking too-which I like, has a definite military tactical look. Fits perfectly on the Navy Seal Luminox 3005. If I had to dangle from a wristwatch band at the edge of a cliff, with only the band to keep me from plummeting to my death, this would likely be a top choice. If I had to be able to quickly slip on a light jacket without my watch band catching on the coat's elastic wrist band, this would NOT be the best choice for that. Overall: Good band, nice looks, bulky, maybe a little bit tooooo much "tacticool" for my style. Though, I'm wearing it right now as I type this, so it must not be that bad. For the $15 price, you can afford to grab one and check it out for yourself. OH, and the shipping from this vendor was RIDICULOUSLY FAST. I mean I think I got it in like 2 days fast!! Unheard of in my shopping experiences online.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 10:24 AM PDT

Cold Steel O Bokken Polypropylene Handle,Blunt
Cold Steel O Bokken Polypropylene Handle,Blunt

5.0 out of 5 stars BEEFY BOKKEN., November 1, 2011
This thing is built like a brick $&!#-house! You could easily beat the royal crap out of someone with this fricking thing! Not that would be my first choice for a self defense situation, but hey, you never know... Sharp? Not at all. Fun? Heck yeah! Sturdy? Makes a lead pipe look like a toothpick. I think Cold Steel shows a demo video of some dude beating a wooden shipping pallet into splinters with this thing, and baby, there's no doubt in my mind, it could. Buy a couple and have fun smacking your buddies with them. You'll be shocked at what a workout a 10-15 minute "sword fight" with a couple of these is! It will have you dripping sweat and heaving O2! These things are not light weight! Oh, and the value is great-they will last. Bought several other Cold Steel knives and training aids after I bought this katana, which was my first. Now I'm a Cold Steel believer. You will be too.

Page: 1 | 2