Profile for hispeach > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hispeach RSS Feed

When Antibiotics Fail: Lyme Disease and Rife Machines, with Critical Evaluation of Leading Alternative Therapies
by Bryan Rosner
Price: $41.40
34 used & new from $26.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend the Rife treatment., December 26, 2014
In 2008, I was treated with the "Rife" machine for what appeared to be reoccurring Lyme from a 2006 tick bite. I had swollen joints and pain. Since that treatment,my body has been free of any Lyme symptoms.So thankful!

Daily Warm-ups For Earth Science (Daily Warm-Ups Science Series Ser)
Daily Warm-ups For Earth Science (Daily Warm-Ups Science Series Ser)
by Robert G. Hoehn
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $16.72
14 used & new from $5.52

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it is goink to be a useful tool in my classes, November 19, 2014
I think it is goink to be a useful tool in my classes. I have usex it a few times and liked the way they tied in with the chapter on Rocks.

Tinnitus Retraining Therapy: Implementing the Neurophysiological Model
Tinnitus Retraining Therapy: Implementing the Neurophysiological Model
Price: $44.49

5.0 out of 5 stars review on Jastrobff and Hazel, September 21, 2013
I developed severe tinnitus in 1999 and found great relief from reading and following the outline given by Drs. Jastroboff(s) and Hazel. Their explanations helped me over some painful hurdles. I see it as practical and solid and I feel indebted to them and others who have done so much for those who suffer with tinnitus and hearing loss.

Last Days Diary: A Journal Analyzing Today's Most Crucial End-Times Issues and Events
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry James, June 18, 2012
Terry is a wonderful author and he is in tune with what is happening in the world today as it relates to the Bible. You feel llike he is sitting in the living room with you just sharing about the current things going on today with his thoughts spun throughout....