Profile for Cat > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cat RSS Feed (Arkansas & Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Easy spirit womens quota wine suede pump 7 M US
Easy spirit womens quota wine suede pump 7 M US
Offered by The Feet Treat
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooooooo comfortable, November 10, 2014
Heel is not too old-ladyish although it is low. They are soooooo comfortable. I am actually happy each time I put them on and head to work. I got the wine color and it is wonderful. Full and rich and not too purple.

MSK Women's Elbow Sleeve Shoelace Neck Chevron Print Dress, Black/White, Medium
MSK Women's Elbow Sleeve Shoelace Neck Chevron Print Dress, Black/White, Medium
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short , thin, and clingy, November 10, 2014
Much more short and clingy than I expected. Tight in the bust. Flares out weirdly at the hem. Material is so thin I don't think a slip would help. Even on sale, not worth it. I'm 5' 4" about 135

Hospitology Heavenly Microfiber Goose Down Alternative Duvet Insert/Comforter, 64-Inch by 86-Inch, Twin
Offered by Hospitology
Price: $109.99
3 used & new from $23.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not good and PRIME now SUCKS ., May 16, 2014
First, the item. It's scratchy and weirdly shiny. The worse gripe is that Amazon charged me $8.33 for return shipping and I am a Prime member. Amazon has begun charging Prime members for returns unless it is Amazon's fault you don't like the product. And being itchy doesn't count. DON'T order unless you are sure you want an item otherwise you will pay RIDICULOUS return shipping. I'll go to a department store next time where I can take items home, see if they work, and then return them and get my moneyback.

Until this point, I have been a HUGE amazon fan and have recommended everyone go prime. I've changed my stance.

Next Level Women's Racerback Terry Tank
Next Level Women's Racerback Terry Tank
Offered by NAYKED APPAREL
Price: $7.43
11 used & new from $5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars This merchant is great. the top fits weird., May 16, 2014
First, the good. This is a great Merchant. When I returned the item they were more than wonderful. This point is especially important because Amazon has begun charging Prime members for returns unless it is Amazon's fault you don't like the product. So, this merchant is good.

However, the straps get very thin and it's kind of tight. Like it clings in a weird area yet the thin long straps drop it way too low. I like the length. I have a similar tshirt from this merchant and it doesn't do that. This is a minty green that is pretty, not a neon one.

King size Navy Coverlet 3pc set, Luxury Microfiber Checkered Quilt and Shams by Royal Hotel
Offered by Royal Hotel Bedding
Price: $149.99
2 used & new from $74.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I knew this would be a mistake, April 26, 2014
I usually order only Prime items but I really thought this was what I wanted. I checked the sellers return policy. I didnt' realize you pay for returns. When this came, it had an odor about it that lingered and almost got stronger the longer the box was open. After paying $7 for shipping to me, I'm going to have to pay about $16 to ship it back. It's a Royal Pain.

The Lovely Bones
The Lovely Bones
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't understand bad reviews !!!, March 6, 2014
This is so good. I don't get why it's not more liked. It's gripping from a story perspective and today I've been thinking about it a lot. It impacts you into the next day. It's not a crazy horror flick. It has also given me and my 16 year old daughter a lot to talk about without throwing gore at her. No gratuitous violence. I'm pleased to have watched it. More than worth the cost .

Miz Mooz Women's Fulton Boot,Whiskey,7.5 M US
Miz Mooz Women's Fulton Boot,Whiskey,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars super boots!, November 24, 2013
Great boots with great fit. Have that "shootie" look that is hot now such that a bit of skin might show with short ankle pants. Quality is AWESOME. They even come with extra heel taps!!!! I have never seen a shoe come with extra heel taps but it is an awesome thing to do. As soon as mine become too chewed I will switch them out.

Betsey Johnson Women's Yodell Boot,Taupe,7.5 M US
Betsey Johnson Women's Yodell Boot,Taupe,7.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars hard, November 24, 2013
These boots were very hard soled. They wouldn't bend at all. That made them feel a little tight. I think if they were pliable they might not have felt as tight.

Shameless: The Complete Second Season
Shameless: The Complete Second Season
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars first class production!, November 24, 2013
This family is great. I know it sounds like it would be depressing but it is not. William H Macy is funnier than funny. The writing for his character is top notch. The rest of the cast is all first class.

Taking on the Dead (The Famished Trilogy Book 1)
Taking on the Dead (The Famished Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like PA or zombie fiction it will be a pleasant read., November 24, 2013
It was hard for me to like this at first, but I stuck with it and came to like the characters very much. Then toward the end it was a little slow such that I was able to speed read through it. I liked it though. It is well proofed which is definitely not the case for all zombie or PA fiction. Adults will like this just fine but a teen could read it also. I liked it enough to order the sequel and will start it soon. It is clearly a "professional" book not an amateur attempt. If you like PA or zombie fiction it will be a pleasant read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8