Profile for Zeality > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Zeality "N2iT" RSS Feed (North Las Vegas NV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Buck QuickFire TM Knife (Black/Silver, 7-Inch)
Buck QuickFire TM Knife (Black/Silver, 7-Inch)
Price: $33.57
31 used & new from $28.23

3.0 out of 5 stars made a excellent idea worse, December 10, 2014
This review is from: Buck QuickFire TM Knife (Sports)
The assisted opening aspect of this knife is not what I expected or wanted. I have owned the buck with the assisted knob on the top where it was easy to open right or left handed. This knife's assisted opening knob being on the blade it's self is a bit quirky. It's hard to get used to. Personally I feel you have made a excellent idea worse and I wouldn't recommend anyone purchasing this knife.

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been waiting for this for awhile now. ..., September 23, 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
I have been waiting for this for awhile now. I find myself without a computer for the last year. And I haven't been able to watch my movies on Amazon so WHOOPY!!!!! it's here.

Samsung Galaxy Apps
Samsung Galaxy Apps
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars ... latest Samsung apps first and after installing this otherwise useless app twice I still get the same message, September 23, 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Apps (App)
I was interested in this because when I try to click on my Samsung more services app it tells me to get the latest Samsung apps first and after installing this otherwise useless app twice I still get the same message. So no I don't have a favorable opinion of this app sorry.

Arrow 508 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
Arrow 508 Genuine T50 1/2-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack
Price: $2.63
50 used & new from $2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars these are fine staples, July 8, 2014
Arrow as always is quality. I have always enjoyed complete confidence in Arrow tools thier accessories are no exception.

Xacto X5175 Deluxe Woodcarving Set
Xacto X5175 Deluxe Woodcarving Set
Price: $24.56
5 used & new from $21.37

2.0 out of 5 stars it is all show very little quality., June 18, 2014
The metal used to make the handle is poor quality aluminum. It wouldn't lock the blade in place after one or two uses. The blades may have been good quality I don't know never got to use most of them. The magnetic strip ment to hold the blades in the lid isn't strong enough and most fall down. Waste of money pass this one up.

Stanley TR250 SharpShooter Plus Heavy-Duty Staple/Brad Nail Gun
Stanley TR250 SharpShooter Plus Heavy-Duty Staple/Brad Nail Gun
Price: $16.99
51 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it feels solid like a quality tool should., June 5, 2014
I haven't had much chance to use it yet but first impressions are good. The design of the stapler is excellent that's why I bought this one. Taking both brads and staples is a big plus. The main body is aircraft aluminum. For the price you can't go wrong.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [HD]
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [HD]
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the final chapter, May 5, 2014
This new adaptation to Tolkien's masterpiece has definitely peaked my interest. A masterpiece in it's own right in the making to be sure.

SE RA9228 228-Piece Rotary Tool Accessories Set with  Wooden Case
SE RA9228 228-Piece Rotary Tool Accessories Set with Wooden Case
Offered by Micro-Tools
Price: $18.05
7 used & new from $14.02

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot of trouble for a bit box, March 30, 2014
I got this mainly for the box but man the quality of the bits that come with it sucks bad and box it self the plastic guides for the bits won't stay in I tried gluing them with the wrong glue (white elmers) .the wood slat dividers need glued and all the bits replaced with quality bits

Moving Blankets (4-pack) 72" X 80"Supreme Mega Mover (80 Lbs/doz, Blue/lt Blue w/Red Woven)
Offered by UBOXES
Price: $107.12
2 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars if I could give them 10 stars I would, March 30, 2014
Man the people that sold me these blankets are fantastic i screwed up and put the wrong address down on the order cause I had just moved and on a weekend no less these people stayed in touch with me to make sure I got these very high quality moving pad good job thank you

SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter - SDSDQUA-032G-U46A [Old Version]
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $20.89
65 used & new from $12.35

3.0 out of 5 stars It didn't help my problems much very little if at all, March 30, 2014
I really don't know what to think about this I got it thinking it would solve my memory problems but that's not the case turns out you can only put certain things on this and of course none of the things
that are eating up your memory on.your will go there is a way to swap your internal memory for your external card but it's not easy and you have to root your phone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7