Profile for sean's mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sean's mom RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2
Unacceptable Levels
Unacceptable Levels
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 29, 2014
It was a interesting documentary.

South African Bat Eared Fox 22.05" by Hansa
South African Bat Eared Fox 22.05" by Hansa
Offered by Corydor
Price: $52.36
6 used & new from $52.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful details High quality, September 21, 2013
Not like other plush animals the details on this animal are amazing. Rods in the legs to keep it standing. Great item. Closes thing to taxidermy in my opinion.

Creative Connectors Orna-Mantel Floating Wall Shelf, (Maple, 29")
Creative Connectors Orna-Mantel Floating Wall Shelf, (Maple, 29")
Price: $53.44
2 used & new from $53.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy that it matches my cabinets would not put anything valuable on it., September 21, 2013
This is a great addition to my kitchen matches my cabinets well. It is not actual wood it is pressboard and so the corners chipped when I put it up did not feel confident putting anything heavier than a picture frame on it.

Masterminds and Wingmen: Helping Our Boys Cope with Schoolyard Power, Locker-Room Tests, Girlfriends, and the New Rules of Boy World
by Rosalind Wiseman
Price: $18.60
107 used & new from $5.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel like I will finally understand my boys., September 21, 2013
I have read other books about what boys are thinking when it comes to friends and parents. I am only 3 chapters in and feel like this book is taking some of my anxiety away. Can't wait to read it all.

Ice Age Village
Ice Age Village
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great game love getting new animals., September 2, 2012
This review is from: Ice Age Village (App)
the fun loving characters from the movies In the game are fun. especially scratch. love collecting the hearts for more great items.

Super Why! Volume 1
Super Why! Volume 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super for Super Why, May 24, 2008
I love this show for my 2 sons one is 3 and the other is 21 months. My son was able to learn the alphabet and his letters just from watching this show. I am so glad now when he goes to preschool he won't be behind.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treat, May 8, 2007
fresh and shipped well so they did not break. Son loves them.

Blues Clues Who Am I : A Book To Touch And Feel
Blues Clues Who Am I : A Book To Touch And Feel
by Alice Wilder
Edition: Board book
11 used & new from $0.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!! A must have., September 11, 2005
My 13 month year old son loves this book!! He loves the textures and fliping through the pages to see what is next. There is a clock that has a shiney mirror and my son even kisses it and smiles. He has alot of fun with this book.

Play Learn- Touch and Feel Colors (Ages 2+)
Play Learn- Touch and Feel Colors (Ages 2+)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
59 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel and learn fun, September 11, 2005
My son loves to flip through and look at the pictures and feel the different textures. The pages are thick enough for him to grab and flip. The only thing that bothered me about this book is that under the color black they show grapes and I have never heard or seen black grapes only green, purple or white...

Arcadia - Bedding Set
Arcadia - Bedding Set

3.0 out of 5 stars not sooo pleased, January 19, 2005
This review is from: Arcadia - Bedding Set (Toy)
When I was at the store I fell in love with this set. I loved the different textures that made it so soft. I have had the set for 6 months now and I noticed as well that the chenille is unravelling on the bumpers which is not good. So I have since flipped them over onto the otherside exposing my son in his crib to the smoother side that has a decorative strips on it for now and once my son can pull up on the bumpers to get to the other side I will remove them from his crib. It is so sad that for the money I spent that I would have to take away the fun side to touch from him. Otherwise, I love the crib sheet as it has such cute animals on it for my son to enjoy.

Page: 1 | 2