Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now HTL
Profile for Kaushik Parmar > Reviews

Kaushik Parmar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kaushik Parmar "Kaushik" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Cyberlink Director Suite 2
Cyberlink Director Suite 2
Offered by Cart4deals
Price: $147.22
3 used & new from $110.42

5.0 out of 5 stars CyberLink Director Suite is a must have Prosumer video, photo, and audio editing with great features and effects., September 25, 2013
Hi Greetings! This is Kaushik Parmar from Ahmedabad (India)

I am huge fan of CyberLink's software and I am using it since now more that 7 years! I am right now using CyberLink's new Director Suite 2, I was really exited about this and was too much keen to use it. I downloaded and installed and within few minutes I was able to see new changes.

Last time I review PowerDirector 11 Suite.

Here are some my notes/ review on this new suite:

PowerDirector 12 Ultra:

Indeed PowerDirector 12 is incredible fast and surprise to me no crash while working on it, there are some very innovative features in new PowerDirector 12, well Done CyberLink!

MultiCam Designer would be really useful so far I have not used it but I read about it and it would be really great addition.

Theme Designer is fun to use and really like it, when I open first time PowerDirector 12 I saw left side on corner "Plug in" button, while pressing it we can see two option "MultiCam Designer" & "Theme Designer". Enjoyed while using this, this would be really helpful and can create 3D animated video, cool!

New fx button is great to see! I downloaded PowerDirector Content Pack Essential and Premium content package there are so many video effects.

It is now very easy to make "Tilt- Shift" effect, really cool! Magnifier/ Water Reflection/ Lens Flare and Time Stamp are amazing!

There are 15 new transition effects included, this would be really good.

NewBlueFX Video Essential effect are cool, I am afraid one effect named "NewBlue Touch Up " is not working when I tried to use, I tried so many time.

Content aware editing would be really helpful for so many but I do not use it, though I have seen how it works, maybe in future it will be more innovative.

4K is great and it was included last time, so far I have not used it but yes I made 4K videos by using photos and it looks amazing, I saw it in 4K big projector, looks great!

Automatic slideshow now need more innovative styles, though I really love slideshow style, it really looks great, I have not seen other software can do what like PowerDirector can do, well done.

.ppt can be now import, I am not sure how it works but soon try to use it.

Now AVCH HD file can be store in external device, this is good we can now use SD card or USB pen drive etc.

PhotoDirector 5 Ultra:

This is indeed very Unique & Creative. CyberLink entered very late is Photo editor segment, but now with this new PhotoDirector 5 they can compete with any of professional kind of software, CL really work very hard and they are able to give decent & almost Pro like software. Well I consider PhotoDirector 5 as Pro software. And this is faster than previous version.

This is 64-bit support and it has fastest RAW file import speed and I really admit that this is very fast indeed.

Now we can create Bracket HDR with maximum 5 images, this works wonder, however one press HDR feature is still great. New HDR presets and auto mode are amazing, good work CyberLink on this.

Automatic Lens Correction would be really good, however I have Fujifilm X100 but could not find Fujifilm brand name in list of company.

RGB curves really works nice.

There one problem in PhotoDirector, well it is not problem but it should be taken care, when we import one photo in PhotoDirector and if we try to import same photo again we can not, this is very much discomfort when we have more than 1000 photos in the project, it take much time to find out that particular photo from the project. I wish to reedit one photo again and again and I drop it from my external HDD and I never know that same photo already been edited before, so what I suggest is when we add same photo again it should be directed to the place where it is saved in project so we can reset it and do again editing work. This issue is only problem when we can have bunch of photos in project, and when we try to find out in from the project it take much and much time, so please do something in this.

New Split Toning is cool!

Overall new PhotoDirector 5 Ultra has some new features and much improved that the previous.

Really like PhotoDirector 5 Ultra a better experience that previous.

ColorDirector 2:

Previous version was also usable and now this is much improved now this support 64 Bit TrueVelocity 4 Grading Engine much faster work.

Now we can import ultra high definition 2K 7 4K videos.

Dramatic HDR feature is cool it works really nice, it look really cool we can see dramatic changes when we create HDR video, this would be really useful to so many, well done. If we put more colors then we need to be careful but next generation HDR feature will be better. But this woks nice.

Curve adjustment works very nice it is good for innovative creations.

Poor light condition videos can be treated well with this new ColorDirector 2.

Overall it has much improvement compare to previous version. This ColorDirector is much useful.

Good part of this Director Suite is all four software are merged and we can directly use from PowerDirector only and it is recommended.

AudioDirector 4:

AudioDirector is very useful and very simple to use. With Powerful editing & mixing tool we can be so creative it is fun to use and we can do experiments.

There are four main features Edit, Restore, Mix & Create CD.

In Adjust Audio "Boost" feature is useful, old low volume level can be up. There are so many useful features.

Apply Effect has so many effects and it is fun to use, Equalizer is really good to make own choice Audio track.

Restore Audio has all important features and work fine, these were not in previous version.

Mixing Audio is fun to use one can be more innovative.

CD creation is cool feature and very much useful, though CD are now out dated!

AudioDirector is really fun to use, it give chance to be innovative.

New Dynamic Surround Sound Panning is great feature and very much useful. I like Surround Sound Panner.

Visual Effect Timeline is cool.

AudioDirector 4 has much improvement compare to previous version, and this is required software and it is fun to use.
I used this new Director Suit on my Appl iMac 27", 3.2 GHz, Intel Core i5 processor.
I am using Windows 8 Pro on my iMac 27".

Congratulation to CL's team the are working very hard and this new Director Suit 2 is must have software, it is so simple to use, it is fast and sophisticated and look cool! Wll done, keep Rock CL! Wish you all the best.

I am using this new Director Suite 2 since last two weeks and I really like it. Recently I have used PhotoDirector 4 for photo editing, if you get time see my this edited photos with new PhotoDirector 4:

Kind regards,
Kaushik Parmar

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfact companian, Fujifilm X100S, you Rock!, June 20, 2013
Dear All

I am proud owner of Fujifilm X100, and I have had chance to use the latest X100S for 15 days. I am fully convinced with the features of the new X100S, I am jotting down my views and feedback on this model. Although, I am not going to make this review a more technical one, I will surely share my experience.

The only part that I did not like in this whole process was returning the X100S after the test period but I guess I did not had any other option! (Clarification: I have not purchased it from anywhere but I had privilege to use it for one assignment, and once work over I returned it.)

The X100S is actually a better camera than X100, but that does not mean that X100 is not a good camera; it still is a great camera; but now it is more affordable than before and means more volumes for the company.

The first thing that came to my mind after using the X100S for the first 10 to 15 minutes was that, in my opinion Fujifilm was in hurry to launch X100 two years ago, and now with this new X100S they have almost fixed all problems of the X100. X100 was not very good in terms of focusing but after some firmware that problem was sorted out. Even after this, X100 was successful, because of its image quality and its great look. Despite its slow auto focus, almost unusable manual focus system and others issues, photographers were amazed by images coming from the camera. X100S has improvised on this feature and manual focus is really great feature in this model.

When I picked up this camera first time, I immediately turned it back and tried to check the Menu/ Ok button, as in X100 it is very difficult to use, but the same feature in X100S now centre round button is more edged out as compared to the X100, making it very user friendly.

The print on the operating buttons should be not erasable and should be long lasting so as to endure years of use. The prints on my X100's Menu & AFL/AEL buttons are not visible, and have totally disappeared after constant use. My suggestion would be a kind of embossed button or maybe first layer should have some transparent layer, which would protect the print from fading.

As far as the aesthetics are concerned, the X100S looks almost similar to X100. But performance wise, the X100S is faster than X100. The response time of X100S is good. Also the "Q" button is welcome feature which allows faster access to the menu and if you keep press "Q" for longer time the screen will be bright very useful for outdoor! . Optical viewfinder is `sexy'!

Auto focus:

X100 was terrible in the auto focus department, but after some firmware now it is usable, but the manual focus is still not usable. In the X100S auto focus is very much improved making it very fast. The focusing ring really works just fine; just put your finger slightly and you will be helped out by ring, lot of improvement here; credit to Fujifilm here.

Only sometimes it fails to focus and maybe Fujifilm can make a little bit of improvement here and bring up the speed levels to the likes of Olympus OM- D E-M5, which is incredibly fast! Even my Panasonic GH2 is very fast.

Fujifilm has done great with the introductions of the "Peaking" mode and "Split" mode; very useful. Sometimes in the auto mode, the camera focuses on something else which is actually not wanted but in manual focus, using any of these two would be very useful. Personally I do not use manual focus because auto focus is so perfect! But manual focus is very much needed in some specific conditions.

Continuous shooting:

I used the 3fps for a burst 44 JPEG frames and 6fps for a burst 31 JPEG frames out of the two continuous shooting modes that the X100S has, I used 32GB class 10 card and camera was incredibly fast! Well-done!

Image Quality:

X100S produces gorgeous images, 23mm F2 lens is amazing it is indeed very sharp, F4 gives stunningly sharp results! The Dynamic range of the X100S is much better than X100. Honestly, image quality is so great that with right tool, we can make amazing HDR effect with a single photo. I have been successful in creating so many high quality HDR single pictures, directly out of the camera!

The RAW files are amazing! I noticed that it is impossible to make 16: 9 RAW file. I set the camera in JPEG + RAW and that too in 16: 9 but when I saw the output pictures, RAW was in 3: 2 ratio! I tried to find a solution to this issue from the manual of X100S but there is no mention that RAW with 16: 9 ration is not possible and default is a 3: 2 ratio image. I checked this out in the X100 and it has the same flaw, but my other camera, the Panasonic GH2 can record RAW in 16: 9. Fujifilm should provide RAW file in 16: 9 ratio.

Video performance:

X100S has to offer Full HD 1080P video at both 30fps & 60fps. 24P is missing! The video looks so good when ii is taken in good light. The dedicated recording button is still missing. Prior to recording you can set the aperture, exposure and film simulation mode.
Flicker proves to be a big problem when used at night and it is very annoying! Very important for Fujifilm to resolve this issue.

Camera struggle in continuous auto focus mode while recording video it is very slow and unusable. It is time for Fujifilm to concentrate on its video department. I feel that with good light this camera produce great videos, it is possible to have great Bokeh effect too!

Digital Zoom 90mm is not aviailable in new X100S, in X100 it gives amazing result!

1, Great F2 lens, very sharp.
2, Image quality is outstanding and stunning!
3, JPEG files are very beautiful.
4, Sexy & light weight
5, New Artistic filters are fun to use.
6, Appearance, a big plus.
7, Very silent.

1, Poor video features.
2, Slightly expensive.
3, Battery cover accidentally opens and that too frequently.
4, Focus selection switch is not user friendly, should be changed.

My feature wish list for next upcoming camera for this X100 series is:

1, Panasonic GH3 like video solution with dedicated video features.
2, HDR feature.
3, Full frame.
4, Tilt screen.
5, Water & Dust proof.
6, Shutter release cable.
7, Direct ND filter access.

As mentioned before, the launch of X100S does not make X100 a bad camera, X100 is still great camera with the exception of speed.

I also noticed X100S produces darker image than X100.

ND Filter/ Flash combo is great to use!

X100S has moiré patterns but a little lesser than X100 though.

ND Filter should be accessible by single button and there should be separate button for it.

X100S is the day camera and you can learn so much with it, and it will not disappoint you in terms of performance specially its Image Quality. It has excellent ISO noise performance and with new censor, accurate and faster focusing system and other improvement now X100S is a great performer. Kudos to Fujifilm for this one! And looking forward to see better & better in future.

I could be error prone.

My work which I made by using X100S & X100, please see all photos & links if you get time:

Kind Regards,
Kaushik Parmar
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2013 10:44 PM PDT

Apple iMac MD096LL/A 27-Inch Desktop (OLD VERSION)
Apple iMac MD096LL/A 27-Inch Desktop (OLD VERSION)
11 used & new from $1,300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning & Sexy!, March 15, 2013
Stunning & Sexiest Machine on Earth!

I am using iMac 27" since last one and half years. This machine I got today, actually this is replacement of my existing iMac 27' which was not working properly and I have had three years protection plane and Apple was so kind they gave me brand new latest imac 27", mine previous was less powerful than this and was having only 4GB RAM but this has 8GB RAM and 3.3GZ.

I do not have to say much about this beauty, this is great desktop from Apple, very fast and it is easily noticeable when you first start it, very fast.

Apple do not compromise on engineering, this is great build machine, very sophisticated design and looks gorgeous when actually you install it. Apple gives world class packaging, you really love to unbox it!

Screen is amazing never seen before, great colors and very soothing to eyes, you can put all windows open or you can put lights on but no reflection!

I noticed improvement in Keyboard and Mouse too, very smooth!

This is very stylist machine very thin from front side, very slim.

Its been 1 hour since I am using it, but I can say this is great machine from Apple, full marks to Apple for this product.

There are two issue with this new machine, I found sound very much inferior than the prevoius model, my previos iMac 27" was able to give solid sound with solid punch, unfortunately this machine is not good in sound because of its super slim design, it is big compromise. Sound gives much bass then treble, very sad. Another issue is this machine lacks optical drive so one has to buy it separately and that is not issue, however Apple is going to send me and it is in transit, will get it within 2 or 3 days.

My humle suggestion to Apple, since this machine do not have Optical Drive so one USB slot will be occupy for ever, so Apple should have been provided two more extra USB slots so you can connect extra speakers also, however you can use Bluetooth spekers with this machine.

This is great EXPENSIVE machine, but it deliver much, a must buy!

I am happy with Apple's customer care department, thanks.

Go & buy it.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 11:59 AM PDT

Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultimate Suite
Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultimate Suite

5.0 out of 5 stars CyberLInk PowerDirector 11 Ultimate Suite, October 24, 2012

I am using CyberLInk's PowerDirector since last 6 years! I bought JVC HD7 camera and along with camera PowerDirector was provided as bundled software, it was my first ever experience with PowerDirector, I found it very easy and simple. And then I was keep upgrading PoerDirector, each time I buy whenever CyberLink launch new PowerDirector.

I never used any of software before PowerDirector, I learn everything using PowerDirector. I recently bought new PowerDirector 11 Ultimate Suite, this includes:

* PowerDirector 11
* AudioDirector
* PhotoDirector 4
* ColorDirector

PowerDirector 11 in Detail:

Main features:

* New 64-bit True Velocity engine has improved. This is faster then previous version. the support of multi-GPUs, so if your computer is CPU + Integrated graphic (e.g. Intel HD4000) + independent graphic (e.g. nVidia or AMD), you can leveraging both IGP & independent graphic card to accelerate the render speed

* PDR 11 is first 4K support consumer video editor! If you do not have 4K video camera you can still make slideshow which can be 4K resolution!

* New Design Tool for creating titles, particles, PiPs and menus are good inclusion. In PDR 11 you can also overlay particle over title, and set 4 color gradient to title, or add reflection effect to title text and PiP objects. Moreover, you can have a full screen editor for these designer tools. If you are using dual screen, you can place the editing window in second screen which is pretty convenient.

* In PDR 11 the UI are totally redesigned, glad they are handy. If you are using dual screen, you can undock the preview window to 2nd screen in full HD quality, and your original screen's media room got larger space for you to choose clips, effects...etc. on top of the media room, there's a scroll bar where you can enlarge the thumbnail. The other change is the timeline, this time you can enlarge the timeline height more compare to PDR 10, so that you can have better view of your timeline object.

* Content- aware Editing is new feature, indeed very good idea. The concept of content-aware editing is to help super lengthy footage. For example, a 10 to 20 minutes one shot video for a kid or family event, where you can complete the multi-trim and TrueTheater enhancement (lighting/shaky) with one click., great!

* Seamless Workflow- Round- trip editing: Integration of PD11 with ColorDirector, AudioDirector and PhotoDirector is great idea, this works really well. I am not sure if CyberLink would be interested to sale separately ColorDirecor & AudioDirector, but PD11 user need to buy them, and one who are not using PowerDirector but still they can use ColorDirector & AudioDirector, these both would be I guess good standalone products.

* AudiDirector: There are two adjustments, Adjust Audio & Apply Effect, both have good features. Spectral frequency view is looking great! I have noticed one new feature called "Mix" it seem it should be interesting, though I have not deeply checked it. And Multi Track recording would be really good and useful in same case.

* Customizable Hotkeys: This would be helpful, good addition to PD11.

ColorDirector in deatil:

This is almost same like PhotoDirector, and this was actually needed, this would be really very good move. The presets are good, but personally I liked only two presets one is "Brown Highlights" and another is "Silent Era" both can produce good graded videos if we modify both presets. Overall ColorDirector is very much needed and it helps videos to make better.

PhotoDirector 4 in detail:

At first glance we can not make out any difference between PhotoDirector 3 and new PhotoDirector 4. It is almost same. Automatically remove unwanted object in photos with background auto fill is great feature. Body Sharper can be rally useful in certain photos. For me major new feature in PhotoDirector is HDR effects! And this works really wonder, frankly speaking and to be honest I never had my hands on this kind of feature, first time I use this feature and I am fully satisfied. All HDR presets are working great. Manual HDR is amazing. I search in Google on HDR technology and I come to know that HDR effect actually created by using there different images. To create HDR photo you need three different photos with three different exposures, one photo should be over exposed one should be under and one should be perfect exposed, then HDR creator software merge those three images and create HDR image! So I search in Google and I found Photomatix software and I download this software and installed and try to use it. I took some Bracketed photos by my Fujifilm X100 and tried to merge them and then made some HDR images. But frankly speaking I do not like HDR created by Photomatix software but I really loved HDR effect in PhotoDirector 4, and that too with single photo! HDR works very good in PhotoDirector 4, I do not know how you guys mange this with single photo because HDR required at least three photos to get HDR images. So PhotoDirector 4 is able to create great HDR effect, very good! There is ongoing debate for HDR whether it is good or bad, is it real or artificial, but one thing is sure some photos looks amazing in HDR effect. Landscape, Building and etc looks great in HDR if properly made out. And HDR Monochrome effect create sometime stunning HDR effect, well done.

CyberLink's PowerDirector Ultimate Suit is great package and I would say, actually it is must have package. The best part of CyberLink's PowerDirector is, it is very easy to use not much complected and there lots features in it. New PhotoDirector 4 is fun to use.

This package is consumer product but it can compete with any of slimier Pro package! Full marks to CyberLink's team they have worked very hard on it and they should be very proud and happy about their innovation, well done CyberLink and keep it up!

I highly recommend this new PowerDirector Ultimate Suit from CyberLInk, just download free version and you will really like it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2013 9:18 AM PDT

Panasonic DMW-BLC12 Lithium-Ion Battery for Panasonic Lumix®
Panasonic DMW-BLC12 Lithium-Ion Battery for Panasonic Lumix®
Price: $44.78
9 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent an Original Panasonic DMW- BLC12 battery!, December 9, 2011
I recently bought Panasonic GH2 and I bought two DMW- BLC12 an original Panasonic batteries, so now I have three an original batteries. Very good and it long last, I am happy and I recommend everybody to buy these an original batteries.

EzFoto 49mm Adapter Ring + Hood + 49mm Silver Pro1-D Super Slim Multi-Coated UV (Ultra Violet) Filter for Fuji Finepix X100

4.0 out of 5 stars Good! Very cheap!, December 9, 2011
An original accessories for Fuji X100 is very expensive, I bought this and I am extremely happy. Fuji should put resonable price for their accessories. I highly recommend these. Build quality is also okay and it serve your purpose that is important. Buy it and you will be pleased!

EzFoto Metal Snap on Lens Cap for Fuji Finepix X100, 100% replaces the original X100 lens cap

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good cheap solution!, December 9, 2011
I am proud owner of Fuji X100, and I was looking for an extra lens cap, so I order this. Well, this not like an original which comes with camera, but it is made by plastic and it fit okay, so if you misplace an original than this you can be use, the Fujifilm logo is not printed on top, but this good alternative if you lose an original one, not bad this would be good as a spare lens cap.

Philips Android Connect 16 GB Touchscreen MP3 Player
Philips Android Connect 16 GB Touchscreen MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to play with it!, November 27, 2011
It has been almost two weeks I am using GGC3, over all I like it, good small device to keep when you go to Bed, I plays with it and goes to sleep.

My small review is as below:

* Very good design, perfectly fit in hand & well build.
* Superb built- in speaker, very clear & loud and no distortion.
* Good Wi-Fi connectivity
* Touch screen is very responsive.
* Audio performance is great, Songbird is very good software.
* Able to play 1080p video also, though it officially support 720p only.
* Very easy data transferring, just drag & drop!
* New Firmware already released.
* Audio recording is very clear and noiseless!

* Very poor video resolution.
* Side viewing angle is very bad, very much disappointment.
* Quick start guide is not useful.
* Start up time is very slow.
* USB connection is not proper, cant connect easily and it is fear to connect we might damage the cable or GGC3's USB port.
* Very slow data transferring speed only 2MB/S, too much time consuming.
* 8GB is very less space these days, and no Micro SD slot!
* Poor battery life.
* No Video converter is provided.
* Expensive.

Detailed Review:

Comes with small attractive packaging, all paper cardboard and well designed. Starting speed is very slow maybe processor is not powerful. It is really good to put in hand it fit perfectly well fit in palm. The screen is very poor always we keep to it on right side if just bend GGC3 on left side we will not able to see picture, very poor view angle. My old Muse 3 has good bright screen, I have been told that both screen are same, but I am disappointed with the screen and the screen is main part.

It do not have built- in camera that is maybe its negative point, these days people desire to have everything in their gadgets. And 1080p video camera would have been great feature if would have been included.
Android 2.3 Ginger Bread working fine, all preloaded application are amazing. Its great fun to use it. Glad to see that Philips is actively putting new Firmware though this paler is just been launched, good from Philips. Firmware upgrading process is very simple and not very complicated.

Really having fun using this device everything is on our palm and no need to open your desktop or laptop! Virtual keyboard is fantastic! Touch screen is very responsive.
Initially when player start it took much time to be ready but once it is ready it is fast, you can just any where and any time.

This GGC3 is good on in terms of Music player, solid sound this can deliver, but- in speaker is very loud and no distortion at all, full marks to Philips for this. Different sound presets are cool, fun to use it! Ear plug are okay.
GGC3 when connected with Wi-Fi is great fun to use, we can use its highest potential level. Very fast also. Touch screen is responsive and fast, virtual keyboard is fantastic.

As a video player this work wonder, just save any of your choice movie, play it and you ready to go! Almost all kind of videos this can play and I am wondering that this player plays 1080p video very smoothly, great viewing experience! And when it comes to about screen that this player loose it credit, very poor screen in terms of side viewing angle, Philips must have provided the best, very much of unfortunate, it is paining. It is impossible that you can see anything during day light this player's screen is only visible in indoor. If you put it on highest bright light then also no change, Philips please do something on this part.

This player now support 3GP also that is really good.

I found some hidden features in this GGC3, I am not sure if Philips have mention those in user manual so far I have not gone with user manual. One feature I found that if keep put your finger on empty space of screen for three second then you will see "Add to Home Screen" on display, you can select widget and etc, its all about short cut, very good. And another hidden feature I found, in main screen there are three symbol one is for music one is for galleries and third one is which is in centre, if we just keep press is for three second we will see small five screen and jump into it, not need to go in main menu, this is very cool! And third hidden feature I found is, if we keep press centre big menu button for three seconds we can see recent applications visited by the player, and this is also nice feature. And main screen doesn't show time but if you keep press left top corner for three second you will see date, cool! Deleting symbol of any application from main screen is very tricky just press desired symbol for three second and you will see delete box downside and just drag that icon and drop on it and your desired icon will disappear! But I am not sure these features are mentioned in user manual.

To me data transferring very time consuming, dose it support 2.0 USB? Very slow, big disappointment. And the cable connection is not easy, you need to be very care full while connecting it to USB port, if you do not do proper you might damage device, still I fear and careful while connecting, my old Muse 3 I can connect it blindly.

I noticed while playing videos, that if we play video from Gallery mode and if we rotate the screen the image also rotate, but same videos if we try to see from Songbird the rotate feature is disabled, only horizontal we can see video, I am not sure why? Through Songbird video playing is easy because we can read name of the title and left side small window show picture and scrolling is fantastic. Some time I noticed that in Songbird we can only play video pressing left play button, if press on title some time player can not play video but if we play from left side immediately player start playing video.

Deleting data is very easy and tricky, just keep pressing content which you want to delete and then follow given advise, cool!

Processor is slow and slide show become slow if we put bigger size pictures, video playback is great, better than Muse 3. And "Surround Sound" & " Full Sound" working good. I have been told that running application you need to close before playing another application, if we are playing radio and if we want to play video player then we can not stop radio, and simultaneously both plays! I tried so many time to stop radio but failed! I keep trying but not succeeded, I guess it must automatically stop when we not another application. If we are in Songbird and are playing music and if we same time try to play videos from gallery then music player can not be stop, and video player & music player both works! And if we try to play videos from Songbird while music running then surely music player stops and video player start working! I guess one previous application automatically stop if we start new application. I each time shut down player when I stuck in this situation, this is very annoying, and why this is purposely done?

I noticed so many times volume display hang for ever, I am not sure why but it happened with me frequently, it happened while playing videos, if we increase/ decrease volume then display will not disappear and be there on screen for ever! I took some snap shot & videos and I hereby attaching them, please download them.

This player could have been great player and I guess Philips missed the opportunity. It is not Smart Phone but good camera would have been great and that too 1080p video recorder would be really good adding. Then 8GB is very less space and actual available space is even too less and unfortunately there in no Micro SD slot.

The player is not very stylist, it is very simple design, young generation wants attractive super design like and iPad. Internet connection is restricted since it is not Smart Phone so you need to sit at home or in office or at Wi-Fi enabled place. Please Philips provide the best screen for such products, the worst is screen's display, hope Philips will improve in this department.
It is good player if we consider as dedicated Music player and yes Video player is good. Speaker is loud and clear. Touch screen is very good. Audio recording is amazing it is very clear and noiseless, I am really wondering about this feature, full marks to Philips.

I could be also error prone.

MaximalPower DB FUJ NP-95 Replacement Battery for Fujifilm FinePix X100, F30, F31fd, Real 3D W, Fully Decoded w 3yr warranty
Price: $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!, November 11, 2011

I am proud owner of Fuji X100, I wanted to buy extra batteries for my X100. An original is about $50 and I found this at $10! I ordered two and I am fully satisfied with batteries, it is same like an original. So I have now three batteries, all are working fine. Do not hesitate to buy this Maximal Power DB Fuj NP95, you will not disappoint.

Philips SA52 4 GB Flash Video MP3 Player with FM Radio, Bluetooth, and 2.8-Inch Color Screen (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic MP3 player!, November 6, 2008
I was already using old MP3 Player SA6045 from Philips and this is new upgradation in my gadgets!

This is bigger than my previous GoGear SA6045, it has 2.8" display with QVGA, 320x240 pixels, 262K colors. 4GB memory is more than enough.

Main features at glance:

MP3 player includes music, video, and photo playback.
FM radio, voice recording.
Rhapsody subscription music support.
Better earplugs than previous one.
Wireless stereo Bluetooth audio.
Philips' patented "FullSound" technology.
"SuperScroll" for easy speed control while scrolling through large libraries.
880mAh battery, allows up to 30 hours audio or 6 hours video.

It is similar like old GoGear SA6045 from Philips, black & glossy not much thick. It has large screen, 2.8" which is really good, it has really cool graphic interface. There are three color schemes for display that is good. Menu design is really very good; it shows thumbnail graphics of artwork, movie stills and images.

The Menu option is on right side so it would be very difficult for lefties, very much inconvenience, I guess Philips should produce two models one is for left hander and another is for right hander!

Unique features of this GoGear are Bluetooth capabilities & it has Rhapsody support for subscription of music. Rhapsody recognizes this device so then user can download music from Rhapsody, once they register with them, all songs will be transfer to GoGear! User can use 30 days free trial subscription purchase with this device. This device support for MP3, WMA & AAC files. ID3 Tag support for Artiste name & title is good.

GoGear SA5245BT does decent job in video playback. It has big screen, which is really good for viewing videos. One good point I found is that while watching video you can increase/ decrease brightness of screen you do not need to go in Menu to change it, just press up cursor to increase brightness and down to decrease the brightness, be remember this will work in only video mode not in Audio or Radio.

Bluetooth settings are very simple; user can transfer music files to another Bluetooth device.

Equalizer settings are very good. In EQ mode there is one new patented feature from Philips called "FullSound" which I found work very good, it gives very good sound. And in sound Menu I liked one more feature which is called "Volume Limit", you can set limit of your volume so it can't be increased, good feature! FM radio offers really decent sound & reception, and there are 30 presets! And this device has R. D. S feature which is really good. Voice recording function is also available if some one would like to do.

Sound quality of GoGear SA5245BT is really good compare to my old GoGear, so there is definitely improvement in that. Maybe this is because of new earplugs or Philips' new patented technology called "FullSound", or maybe I am not sure whether Philips is using Class D amplifier for this device, but sound is really good, you can feel punch definitely!

Video performance is indeed good, the screen is bright & viewing angle is very good! Videos are playing very smoothly. It support WMV & MP4 (AVI), you need to convert your videos before transferring them to your device. Supplied ArcSoft can be use for convert videos in to device, what I found bad is by default it take MPEG4 codec, there is no choice for WMV! What I found is MPEG4 videos looks noise wherein WMV looks very nice! I found this when I dropped some video files from my old Philips MP3 in to this new device; they are looking very much decent. So I use WMV instead of MPEG4 (.AVI). And supplied software has some problem it hangs always I do not know why!

I found new GoGear SA5245BT is fantastic device; it has some nice features like Bluetooth, Rhapsody music subscription support, R. D. S in FM radio. It produce really good sound very much better than previous GoGear. It looks very much attractive in black glossy color. Videos in MPEG 4 format looking very noisy if we convert them with supplied ArcSoft software, but if we watch same videos in WMV format then looking very crisp & clear! I guess default settings for MPEG4 are not well, and worst thing is that we can't set higher bit rate for videos when we convert them in ArcSoft! But people can use WMV supported videos instead of MPEG4.

Full marks to Philips for this wonderful device, highly recommended.
Comment Comment | Permalink