Profile for Michelle C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle C. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sexy-temptation Womens Women's One Piece Hole type Bikini Halter Neck swimsuit 2 Piece
Offered by All-star
Price: $15.09
3 used & new from $15.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, March 21, 2015
I ordered the coral colored one in a size small, and it fits great! I'm 110lbs, 5'6, 32" bust. The cup area is a little bigger than expected, with quite a bit of padding, but if I tie it tight enough on the top, it's perfect. I love the way it fit so much, that I ordered another one in a different color.
*********************
Edited review:

I received the purple one, and it was more of a lavender color. I was expecting it to be a darker purple, like in the photo they have displayed. I still like it though; very pretty.
Comment Comment | Permalink

G2 Chic Women's Cable Knit Solid Patterned Cardigan(TOP-SWT,DGN-S)
G2 Chic Women's Cable Knit Solid Patterned Cardigan(TOP-SWT,DGN-S)
Offered by Urban Identity
Price: $55.95
2 used & new from $17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart before first wash, January 28, 2015
I've only worn it once, I haven't even washed it yet, and it has started to come apart. I noticed there was a little rip on the bottom left side of the sweater (where it's sewn), and when I look on the right side, on the same spot, there's an even bigger rip! When I touched it to see where the rip ended, it started to rip even more. I have to sew both sides. It looks like it was poorly sewn.. I love the way the sweater looks, and the way it fits (even though I ordered a size small and got a medium). The color is very pretty too; I got it in dark green. I love over-sized sweaters. I just wish it wasn't falling apart!
Comment Comment | Permalink

82 Days Women'S Poly Rayon Open Front High Low Kimono Style Cardigan - A05 Teal & White S
Offered by 82 days
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like the picture, January 17, 2015
I got a size small and it looks and fits just like the picture. I normally wear a size small for everything. I was looking for a long cardigan to wear with leggings, and this was perfect. Love the color too.

Omine Women's Cable Knitted Split Slit Cowl Long Sweaters One Size Rosy
Omine Women's Cable Knitted Split Slit Cowl Long Sweaters One Size Rosy

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture true to color, January 12, 2015
I normally wear a size small (I'm 5'6, 110lbs) and it fit great. I got it in pink and it looks exactly like the picture. It's very bright. I love the over-sized sweater look. The sleeves are a little tighter.

Warner Bros "Batman, Emblem Vortex" Micro Raschel Throw, 46 by 60-Inch
Warner Bros "Batman, Emblem Vortex" Micro Raschel Throw, 46 by 60-Inch
Offered by Best Brands Toys
Price: $25.81
2 used & new from $25.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for batman fans, January 8, 2015
Got this for my dad. He's a huge batman fan and he loved it. The batman emblem is pretty awesome. The only thing is that it's a smaller blanket. My dad keeps it in the living room for whenever he watches TV.

Bamboozler Jungle Jinx Classic Wooden Puzzle
Bamboozler Jungle Jinx Classic Wooden Puzzle
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun puzzle, January 8, 2015
I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. It's a tough puzzle, but he has taken it apart and put it back together a few times already. He's already looking into getting another puzzle.

BMR Bluetooth Visor Handsfree Speakerphone Car kit for iPhone, Samsung, HTC and all other Cellphones
Offered by BMRMusicTechnology
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my Samsung Galaxy S4, December 14, 2014
I really like this bluetooth speaker. It was an easy set up. The battery seems to last pretty long. It's been a while since I last charged it. Whenever I make calls, the other side can hear me well. The only time I have a hard time hearing anyone is when I'm on the highway going over 65 mph, and whenever it's raining.

Batman - Logo: 24oz Ceramic Soup Mug
Batman - Logo: 24oz Ceramic Soup Mug
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $14.12
18 used & new from $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad loves it, December 14, 2014
Bought this for my dad, who is a huge Batman fan. He absolutely love it. He uses it for cereal almost every morning.

Fossil Women's ES3083 Georgia Stainless Steel Watch
Fossil Women's ES3083 Georgia Stainless Steel Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Received it with a dead battery :(, December 13, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for someone, and I was so excited to wrap it and put it under the Christmas tree. Before wrapping it, I thought I should open it to make sure it was functioning... Good thing I did. When I opened it, it wasn't ticking. The side button was pushed in, so I pushed it out and back in, but it still wouldn't work. The battery was dead :( I was so bummed. I'm glad I opened it before giving it as a Christmas present. I would've felt so bad if gave it to them with a dead battery. I was going to exchanged it through amazon, but it was out of stock and wasn't sure I if would receive a replacement before Christmas. I decided to go to the nearest Fossil store (about 45 minutes away), but they said it would take a day or so to work on changing the battery. I ended up going to a place that Fossil recommended at the mall to change the battery (which was pretty pricey because they had to do a pressure check on the battery since the watch is water resistant)... Now it's ticking and working perfectly fine. I wish I didn't have to go through this entire process, it was so inconvenient. Putting this all aside, it's a really pretty watch.. I just wish I would've received a functioning one.

Andrea by Sadek 3" H Mini 9 Piece Doll Tea Set Blue & White
Andrea by Sadek 3" H Mini 9 Piece Doll Tea Set Blue & White

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, but one came broken., November 25, 2014
Love it, but the largest one came broken. I had to have it carefully glued back together.. The set was bubble/tissue wrapped and everything, but it was packed all together touching eachother, instead of them being individually wrapped. Having them individually wrapped would've probably prevented any of them from breaking. The set is really pretty though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2015 2:14 PM PST