Profile for Michelle C. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle C. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Marvel Encyclopedia
Marvel Encyclopedia
by Matt Forbeck
Price: $29.59
53 used & new from $22.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Geeking out!, August 23, 2014
This review is from: Marvel Encyclopedia (Hardcover)
My boyfriend bought this for me, and I love it! Great for Marvel fans. I love all the background stories it has on both heroes and villains. It's heavy and colorful. I can't put it down!

Doublju Women 3/4 Sleeve Basic Simple Spandex Shirt
Doublju Women 3/4 Sleeve Basic Simple Spandex Shirt
Offered by Doublju company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work, July 24, 2014
I love that this top is slim fitting. I weigh about 103 lbs and my bust is about 33 inches. I normally wear a size small (U.S.) for everything, so I ordered it in a size small; I wasn't disappointed. I definitely plan on getting more in different colors.

2LUV Women's Lace Accent Button Down Blouse Red S(IT5859)
2LUV Women's Lace Accent Button Down Blouse Red S(IT5859)
Offered by 2LUV Style
Price: $13.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute top, June 19, 2014
I really like this top. You obviously have to wear something underneath because it's see-through. The only thing is that it starts to ride up a little, but I just adjusted it a few times. It's a little longer in the back than in the front. I got a lot of compliments on the top. I love that I can adjust the buttons in the front.

Breckelle's TALIA-01 Pointed Toe Slip On Ballet Flat
Breckelle's TALIA-01 Pointed Toe Slip On Ballet Flat
Offered by DWDSFashion
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, June 19, 2014
I normally wear a size 7 in sneakers and a 6.5 in flats. I ordered these in a 6.5, and they fit perfect. They don't slip off and they're not too wide. I love the way they look! They look cute with skinny jeans. I definitely plan on ordering more in different colors. They're great for the price.

Avengers Marvel Assemble Hawkeye Longshot Bow Toy
Avengers Marvel Assemble Hawkeye Longshot Bow Toy
Price: $14.59
28 used & new from $13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Toy, April 1, 2014
I bought this for my friend's son (4yrs old), and he loved it. Once he learned how to use it, he wouldn't put it down. It's the perfect size for younger kids and it's pretty light. It also shoots pretty far.

Marvel Spiderman Glitter Spider Juniors Red T-shirt
Marvel Spiderman Glitter Spider Juniors Red T-shirt
Offered by Haunted Flower
Price: $15.66
4 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love with this shirt!, March 19, 2014
I ordered a size small and it fits great. I really like that it's a tighter/slim fit shirt. The logo is nice and big (love the glitter; it's not too much). This shirt is perfect for Spider-Man/Marvel fans :)

Dickies Juniors 5 Pocket Skinny Pant,Khaki,1
Dickies Juniors 5 Pocket Skinny Pant,Khaki,1
Price: $18.41
13 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, March 19, 2014
I love these pants. I normally wear a size 0, but because of the comments I read about the pants running a little small, I decided to go with a size 1. They're perfect! I love the way they fit, and the length is great.

Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 Card Reader 8-in-1 for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card, Support UHS-I Cards, 18 Months Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on my Nexus 7, February 6, 2014
I really wanted a way of viewing my photos when I travel without having to carry my computer around. I wanted to be able to view them on my tablet (Nexus 7). I already had the OTG cable for my tablet to connect a USB, so all I needed was a small USB that read my SD card. This was the perfect choice! When I plugged this USB into my tablet with the SD card attached, I was able to access all the photos I had taken and I was able to save them to my tablet as well. If you have a Nexus 7, it's important that you have the Nexus Media Importer app when you plug the USB into the tablet because without it, you won't be able to access the USB at all.
This Anker USB card reader is perfect though. I love that it's compact. Make sure that you're careful when taking the protective caps off and putting them back on because they seem like the could break easily if you pull or put them back on too hard.
I definitely recommend this product. Especially if you want to view your photos on your tablet when traveling.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this blazer, February 5, 2014
This is one of my favorite blazers. I love the color. It fits perfect and looks great with a nice v-neck tee underneath and skinny jeans. I definitely plan on getting different colors. I've always had a hard time finding a blazer that doesn't cost too much and at the same time has good quality. I finally found one!

Klondike Sterling Touch Screen Fleece Gloves (Womens, S/M)
Klondike Sterling Touch Screen Fleece Gloves (Womens, S/M)
Offered by Headchange International
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They're so warm!, February 5, 2014
These gloves are great. As soon as I put them on, my hands got warm. They work great on my phone too. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I had no problem using the touch screen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3