Profile for Karen Garrett > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Garrett RSS Feed

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it and now looking for more, July 17, 2014
I downloaded this book some time ago and have only just got around to reading it. I loved it and now looking for more. Do yourself a favour and read this great book!!

Shades of Pearl: The Pearl Series book 1 of 5
Shades of Pearl: The Pearl Series book 1 of 5
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, December 19, 2012
Wish I didn't buy this one! Boring! Boring! Boring! Don't waste your money. I wish there was minus star to give.

The DASH Diet for Weight Loss: Lose Weight and Keep It Off--the Healthy Way--with America's Most Respected Diet
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Dash Diet for Kindle, December 19, 2012
I love this book and find it very interesting but it will be hard to use this in the Kindle version as there are so many pages to keep referring back to. I wish I had purchased hard cover book instead of Kindle.

Eat, Live, Love: The Great Tasting, Low Carb, High Fiber, High Protein, Super Healthy Recipes that You've Prayed For

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!!! What a waste of money! 4 recipes and they call this a book!, June 19, 2010
I should have read the reviews - I won't make that mistake again. Save your money!