Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for nan > Reviews

Browse

nan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nan "nan" RSS Feed (san bernardino, ca)

Casio Women's LA-11WB-4UW Digital watch
Casio Women's LA-11WB-4UW Digital watch
Offered by DIP 'N DIVE
Price: $19.87
5 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used it for almost 20 years. I wear ..., October 7, 2015
I've used it for almost 20 years. I wear it swimming, baking, I use all those features the battery lasts years and the price is so low its unbelievable.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars don't even consider, December 15, 2011
Amazon shouldn't even sell this... no index, no appendix, no separations between articles, titles imbedded in ongoing print (although they are bolded), totally inadequate..by its own admission text is missing words misspelled. Total waste of time..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2012 6:58 AM PDT

Porgy and Bess
Porgy and Bess
DVD ~ Sidney Poitier

5.0 out of 5 stars me to, June 25, 2006
This review is from: Porgy and Bess (DVD)
I'm 65 and I've been ranting about the mental lack that has kept this incredible movie in darkness. It is a classic on a par with Gone with the Wind. It surpasses time and culture and embraces the problems of life. I hope it comes back before I'm gone. It was brilliant, the sets, the acting, the music..unforgettable.