Profile for usnrma > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

usnrma RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bates Men's 8 Inches Durashocks Lace-to-Toe Work Boot,Black,12 M US
Bates Men's 8 Inches Durashocks Lace-to-Toe Work Boot,Black,12 M US
Price: $104.26
14 used & new from $104.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, July 8, 2014
These are the best boots ever. They are a little tough to break in take about a week but once they do they are the most comfortable boots ever. I have been wearing this style of boot since I was on active duty in the Navy in 2001. I have had several pairs of these bates boots and nothing compares.

Band of Brothers Season 1 [HD]
Band of Brothers Season 1 [HD]
Price: $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mini series ever, June 3, 2014
I was deployed for the War back in 2001 right after this started to air the first time so I didn't finally get to watch it till about 2006. I have now watched it 5 times and it is great every time. This shows what it means to fight for something and the hardships and losses that creates as well as the bonds that are forged. I believe that this should be required viewing in all schools and also should be required for anyone wanting to come here on a Visa or to try to gain Citizenship, I think that this represents what it means to be an American and as such is a good way to show that to others.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Motorola Droid Maxx Screen Protector Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Retail Packaging
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector, April 15, 2014
I have used several of these over the years on my devices both phones and tablets and they are great. I like these better than Zagg screens because they are smooth surface and not orange peel. They are not to difficult to apply, just follow the directions and make sure that the area is very clean and no fans or other people around to stir up the dust. Also make sure to keep your fingers wet throughout the entire process and wet both sides of the protector as well as the screen. When you smooth with the squeegee, make sure that you do not press to hard as it can cause stretching and wrinkling. Smooth from the middle out and make sure you keep the surface wet as you squeegee, this will help immeasurably with installation. Check for bubbles by holding your device on an angle so that you can see any distortions. If you find any smooth lightly with the squeegee. If you find any debris under the protector use a little piece of scotch tape rolled and remove the dirt. Don't remove the whole screen just the area you need to clean. Spray again all surfaces and squeegee out from the center. This sounds like a lot but I do this in about 10 minutes total. I have never had one dry with a bubble or debris under the protector and I have applied dozens of these for myself and family.

Mint Asure Caps Rainbow Light 160 Caps
Mint Asure Caps Rainbow Light 160 Caps
Offered by HealthZone
Price: $9.22
4 used & new from $6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these things, April 15, 2014
I used to buy these all the time because they not only freshen your breath but seem to have a calming effect on your stomach. Had to buy them online because I can no longer find them in any stores. Highly recommend.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Google Nexus 7 2nd Generation Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen Protector, April 15, 2014

Dual USB Car Charger 3.1Amp 15.5W - 1.0&2.1A Universal Ports, Smart Power Supply For iPods, iPhones, Cell Phones & Tablet, Android Devices, Portable Cigarette Lighter Plug, Mobile Travel Charging Station 12V Input
Offered by VorityStore
Price: $13.97
2 used & new from $13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works incredibly well, April 15, 2014
I use this in my car to power my Qi Charger for my Droid Maxx. This provides plenty of power to my charger and has another place to put in a USB to charge other devices while in my car. I only have one complaint and that is that it sometimes works its way slightly out of the socket in the car. I think this has to do with the tension on the connectors. I have noticed this subside as I have used the device. My advise would be to just get in the habit of making sure that your device is charging when you connect it and if it is not just push the charger into your power port. I believe that this will wok itself out over time in your vehicle.

OEM VERIZON BLACK SHELL CASE BELT CLIP HOLSTER STAND FOR MOTOROLA DROID MAXX XT1080M
Offered by Encased
Price: $10.05
13 used & new from $6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clip, April 15, 2014
I have to tell you that I use this clip a little different it was designed. I am not a fan of hard cases on my phone so I do not use the phone side of this case. I do however use the clip side of this case with a Cruzerlite TPU skin for my phone. These work well together and fit perfectly. The TPU case is almost the same thickness as the hard plastic piece ( I have not measured, but looking at it as well as a fit test confirms this). I love using this clip to carry my phone as it is very strong and not prone to breakage,plus the price is approximately 25 dollars less than in a Verizon Store. I would recommend if you have a use to carry your phone on a clip and you do not like the bulk of a leather case.

Polaroid Neoprene Adjustable Cushioned Neck Strap For Digital SLR, Cameras & Camcorders
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK not great, April 15, 2014
This strap is OK and not bad to use for a cheap replacement of any other strap. It is much thinner than it looks and it creates a lot of weight across the neck because of this.The quick connects appear to be very weak in design and I am not sure how long they will last. But for under 5 bucks it is not bad for short term use when you are strapped for cash or you are afraid that your environment might mess up your strap.

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU case for Motorola Droid Maxx - Retail Packaging - Clear
Offered by Cruzerlite
Price: $9.90
2 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, March 13, 2014
I love these TPU cases from Cruzerlite. They are very high quality, light weight, dont add much bulk and really do a good job of protecting the surface of your phone. They have the best fit of any cases I have tried and work better than any other case too. You do not need anything more than this to protect the body of your phone, hard cases and bulky cases do not do as good of a job as the Cruzerlite TPU cases

Instant Mold
Instant Mold
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $11.29
10 used & new from $10.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be good but small, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Instant Mold (Toy)
It seems as if it will work well for very small items, but it is significantly smaller than it appears on the ad. The whole amount of material is only about 4 square inches, so not very useful for anything bigger than about your thumbnail in size. Be warned it is a very small amount of material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5