Profile for Jeff in Vermont, USA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeff in Vermont, USA RSS Feed

Surebonder 9804 3-Gun Finish Nailer Kit
Surebonder 9804 3-Gun Finish Nailer Kit
Price: $139.00
2 used & new from $139.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these air nailers, October 10, 2012
I bought this finish air nailer set to complete a few projects around the house. I put a railing with spindles on my deck and was very pleased with the speed and ease of use. I drove about 500 nails without a hitch in 2-3 hours. I also put a 3/4 inch red Oak floor in my dining room and used the 16 gauge finish nailer where my flooring nailer would not work in tight spaces. The nailer worked great in Oak and the holes are so tiny you can't even see where I face nailed the edges. I can't imagine how long these two projects alone would have taken using just a hammer and finish nails. In my opinion they have already paid for themselves.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2012 11:28 AM PDT

Surebonder 500-2G, 16 Gauge 2" Straight Finish Nails - 1000 cnt
Surebonder 500-2G, 16 Gauge 2" Straight Finish Nails - 1000 cnt
Price: $11.48
4 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these nails, October 10, 2012
Nails work great, very happy. These nails came quickly in the mail, were less than what I would pay for similar nails at my local store and I didn't have to search through the hundreds of different types of nails at the store to find the ones I was looking for or wonder if they would be out of stock. To me, it seems easier to click a few buttons on my computer and get my nails, etc in the mail a few days later than to drive all the way to the store wasting my time, money, and gas.

Xbox 360 Power Base Induction Charger - Black
Xbox 360 Power Base Induction Charger - Black
Offered by River Road
Price: $25.66
42 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this charger!, March 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this charger with base and two batteries for my son's xbox 360 at Christmas at a local store and was so happy with it I bought another one for my oldest son for his xbox 360 at his house from Amazon.com. (as usual, Amazon was cheaper than the local store). It works great! You put the batteries in. They fit the controllers perfectly. When you are done playing the game you just set the controllers in the charging tray and they automatically charge. No switches, no buttons, no plugging anything in, just sit them on there. There are lights to tell you what state of charge they are in. As they charge the lights change from red to orange to green. But we have never run a controller long enough to rn the battery out and these controllers get used 6-8 hours at a time some weekends. It's gotten so we don't even think about the fact that they are rechargeable. We just play as long as we want, put it back on the tray when we are done and they're always ready to go and work perfectly. Regular AA batteries only lasted a couple days so this saves us a tone of $$$ and hassle buying batteries. Excellent design, works perfectly, great price. Very happy.