Profile for charlie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

charlie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Best Grandma Ever Ladies T-Shirt 3XL Lt Pink
Best Grandma Ever Ladies T-Shirt 3XL Lt Pink
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and exactly as pictured, December 21, 2013
My item arrived quickly. The shirt is exactly as pictured. The color was true to what you see here too. The writing on the shirt is large and covers the top half, but if you have or are the "best grandma ever" you wouldn't want that in small writing! I am 100% pleased.

Raspberry Ketones Bulk Powder 50 Grams
Raspberry Ketones Bulk Powder 50 Grams

1.0 out of 5 stars Aweful and worthless, December 10, 2012
This has to be one of the worst purchases I have ever made! The picture is not correct. The powder comes in a silver baggie that is only partially filled. It does not mix up well and tastes terrible. If you are able to get it down, chances are you will get sick. My spouse and I tried it two times and had the same stomach pain each time. Save your money!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 4:05 PM PST

4 Items Combo for Samsung Illusion / I110 Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720- Purple Green Lily Flower Design Snap on Hard Skin Shell Protector Cover Case + Premium Lcd Screen Guard + Microfiber Pouch Bag + Case Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colors, December 10, 2012
The colors are bright and make my phone stand out. I love how light-weight the case is but it seems to offer a lot of protection for my phone.

3 Pack Orange, Black, Purple Mini Stylus Pens by Boho Tronics
3 Pack Orange, Black, Purple Mini Stylus Pens by Boho Tronics
Offered by inercom
Price: $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, December 10, 2012
I loved that the stylus could snap into the port on my phone. The colors were bright! Using the stylus made it easier to navigate on some pages especially as I surf the internet.

Orange Hard Case Cover + LCD Screen Protector + Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C Samsung Illusion i110
Offered by ExtremeCases (USA Seller)
Price: $5.28
3 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and durable, December 10, 2012
The color is very nice and bright. The screen protector and charger were also nice extras. The case seems to be durable and was very easy to put on the phone.

Smith & Wesson SWFRS First Response Serrated Knife
Smith & Wesson SWFRS First Response Serrated Knife
Price: $17.30
57 used & new from $5.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, December 10, 2012
I like that the knife has a clip to make it easier to carry around. It is a little bulkier than I thought, but it seems to be very durable.

Sophia Global Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for PGI-225 CLI-226 PIXMA printers including MX882 MG8220 MX892 MG6220 (2 Large Black, 2 Small Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow)
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as Canon, December 10, 2012
I was very skeptical about putting something other than the Canon brand in my printer. I was very happy with the ink! The color is just as good as Canon and seems to be just a little but bolder. My printer recognized the cartridge as well. It came in a little bag and I did not notice any ink spilling out as other people had commented.

Avery Easy Peel Address Labels, Inkjet Printers, White, 1 x 2-5/8 Inch, Box of 750 labels (25 Sheets / 30 per Sheet) (08160)
Price: $8.07
124 used & new from $3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, December 10, 2012
I love these labels and have used this brand for a long time. It is easy to use and depending on the season, I will add a picture to the label to make them even more attractive.

Sushi Chef Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Chef Sushi Making Kit
Price: $35.73
2 used & new from $35.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, December 10, 2012
I have not used this product; it was a gift. The set seems to be very nice and included all the things needed to make sushi.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 10, 2012
I was skeptical about buying this product and figured it would not be worth the money. I was so wrong! The laser is very powerful and not bulky at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5