Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Missoula MT)

Ease into 5K
Ease into 5K
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App!!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Ease into 5K (Kindle Edition)
I am really enjoying this app for kindle. It is interactive. Once you push the start button, it starts a countdown timer. It lets you know what is coming up and how much time you have left in the section. After the session, you can log in your pace, distance, etc. I hope that they do the bridge to 10k for kindle soon. I like that I can listen to my own music while I am using this app. I highly recommend this app, you won't be disappointed if you are truly looking to ease into a 5k.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2012 5:17 AM PDT

Pacific Dualie Tandem Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Green)
Pacific Dualie Tandem Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginners Tandem, April 22, 2009
For the price it can't be beat. Make no mistake though,this is a bargain bike. It is quite heavy and has very aggresive tires which make it feel sluggish. A set of street tires fixed that. all the components function as designed.

Black Diamond Icon Headlamp (Alumium)
Black Diamond Icon Headlamp (Alumium)
Price: $61.11
57 used & new from $47.05

5.0 out of 5 stars My Own Personal Sun, January 18, 2009
I work nights at a railroad. Typically we use the standard issue 6volt lantern for lighting and signals. I need to see id numbers and the train cars themselves at a distance. I judge all lights vs the railroad lantern with the halogen bulb- Bright and 8 hours+ usable light.
Well I can toss my lantern. The Black Diamond Icon surpasses the lantern in both brightness and burn time. I've used the same batteries for 10 days(3-4 hours per night). The 3 watt spot is a brighter and more focused beam. I'm able to read id numbers further away. The four led area light is bright enough for work up to about 100ft.Both the beam and area lights have 3 levels of brightness which helps with battery life. I also have the added bonus of both hands free. So far pouring rain, splattered mud and subzero temps haven't fazed it. I have two nit picks... The on/off switch is on the bottom of the lamp which makes it cumbersome to operate with a baseball cap on and the lens on the beam scratches easier than I thought it would. That's just nitpicky though. I highly recommend this light.