Profile for Donald G. Francis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donald G. Francis RSS Feed (Owosso, MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Bose OE2 audio headphones  Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Bose OE2 audio headphones Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Wizard-Electroland
Price: $149.95
21 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Sound, April 22, 2014
I do the weekend DJing at our local bowling center and was looking to replace my old fold-up headphones as they had seen their better days. I ran across these Bose headphones and thought I'd take a chance. I am glad I did. The sound is rich and solid. They are comfortable to wear. I like the fact that there is only one cord coming off the left earpiece. They fold up neatly and store in the provided soft case. Well worth the money spent.

Energizer Watch/Electronic Batteries, 3 Volts, 2032, 2 batteries (Lithium Button Cell)
Offered by PCS STORE
Price: $3.05
89 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, August 19, 2013
When purchasing batteries online, one must be on the lookout for the "too good to be true" prices. I have been on the losing end of those "great deals" in the past, receiving a poor quality product. These batteries, however, are an exception. This company offers these batteries brand new in factory sealed foil packs at a great price and they are shipped fast and free.

Paragon Bulk Bag Yellow PopCorn (12.5-Pounds)
Paragon Bulk Bag Yellow PopCorn (12.5-Pounds)
Price: $28.42
5 used & new from $16.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Popping Perfection, June 16, 2013
Being a popcorn fanatic, I look to purchase said corn in bulk but 50# bags are a tad too much for even me so I was thrilled when I found 12.5# bags for sale on Amazon. I was happy with the first bag I bought (different brand) for both price and taste, but decided to try the Paragon this time around to see if there was a difference. The Paragon popcorn is now my corn of choice for a few reasons. Price aside (both similar costs), the Paragon popcorn popped up slightly bigger/fluffier with less unpopped kernels than the other brand. The main reason I like Paragon over the other brand is these are practically hulless. The other brand has thicker hulls that get caught between your teeth. Paragon hulls seem to disappear after popping, leaving very few to get lodged in your mouth. Don't get me wrong, some still do, but not nearly as many as the other brand. Consider me a dedicated Paragon purchaser!

Diamonds
Diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome remake, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Diamonds (MP3 Music)
I'm usually not a big fan of remakes, but I must make an exception here. Farewell 2 Fear does an excellent job with "Diamonds". Actually, I think this might even be BETTER than the original...sorry Rihanna!

Lucky Brand Men's 361 Vintage Straight Leg Jean in Skyline, Skyline, 36x34
Lucky Brand Men's 361 Vintage Straight Leg Jean in Skyline, Skyline, 36x34
Offered by Florida Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing butt compliments!, January 30, 2013
I recently lost some weight and needed to purchase new clothes. I normally buy inexpensive jeans and just deal with the fit because I don't wear jeans often. A co worker constantly raves about Lucky Brand jeans so when I noticed the half off sale, I informed her about it. Then I thought now would be a good time to try these jeans out, as I would never pay $100 for them, but I could force myself to pay $50. I am so glad I did! These jeans are soft but sturdy and fit me great. I can't remember the last time the ladies have complimented my backside so much. To be honest, I would still never pay $100+ for a pair of jeans, but the next time Lucky Brand has a good sale like this, I will purchase another pair.

Wasabi Power Battery and Charger Kit for Canon BP-819, VIXIA HF10, HF11, HF20, HF21, HF100, HF200, HF G10, HF M30, HF M31, HF M32, HF M40, HF M41, HF M300, HF M400, HF S10, HF S11, HF S20, HF S21, HF S30, HF S100, HF S200, HG20, HG21, HG30, XA10
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, May 14, 2012
So far, so good. I purchased these batteries/charger as spares for my Canon camcorder. I have used and recharged each battery three times now with no problem. The charger charges the Canon battery as well. The Wasabi batteries do show the "time remaining" on the camcorder as advertised. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Runners World Reflective Vest
Runners World Reflective Vest

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, unless..., May 14, 2012
I do a lot of walking at/after dusk and have had a few close calls with cars not paying attention while turning corners, so I decided to invest in some reflective gear to become more visible. Though this vest is not as reflective as I would have liked, it gets the job done. The velcro straps make the vest easy on/easy off. The only problem is this is not made for taller people or those with a bit of a midsection. I am 6'1 and 190#. The vest fits more like a large bib on me. If you are taller or have more than a little pot belly, this vest might not fit you.

London Fog Men's Auburn Zip Front Light Mesh Lined Golf Jacket, Navy, large
London Fog Men's Auburn Zip Front Light Mesh Lined Golf Jacket, Navy, large
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal cool weather jacket, May 14, 2012
Living in Michigan, I need a lighter jacket for spring/fall weather. After doing some online research, I went with this one. I have owned London Fog outerwear in the past and was very happy with it. This jacket has not disappointed! It is the perfect weight for cooler weather. As a bonus, there are many pockets to store your keys, phone, etc. The fit is great and the look is sophisticated; no gaudy logos or fringe, just a nice jacket.

IMATION 2094 50PK DVD+R 16X CAKE BOX SUPL LIGHTSCRIBE HP BRANDED
IMATION 2094 50PK DVD+R 16X CAKE BOX SUPL LIGHTSCRIBE HP BRANDED
Offered by Power NetShop
Price: $18.45
12 used & new from $17.80

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, good price, March 15, 2012
My product arrived in the condition described (new) and on time. I have used probably 25% of the disks already and have had no issues with either the data side or the LightScribe side.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You'd be a fool to spend more, December 31, 2011
If you are in need of labels, this is the way to go. These are compatible with the name brand labels at a fraction of the cost. I have printed 20 sheets of these labels so far with perfect results. No misfeeds, no jams, no ink smears, just savings galore over the big label brands.

Page: 1 | 2