Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for OwenW > Reviews

Browse

OwenW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OwenW "wowjr1" RSS Feed (TIMONIUM, Maryland USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bosch WSR6F Super Spark Plug, (Pack of 1)
Bosch WSR6F Super Spark Plug, (Pack of 1)
Offered by ISE Forest Garden
Price: $3.45
9 used & new from $3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Stihl String Trimmer, July 9, 2016
Working great in my Stihl string trimmer.

Toro 115-4673 Grass Bag Assembly
Toro 115-4673 Grass Bag Assembly
Offered by Mower Partsman
Price: $40.94
10 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact Replacement, July 9, 2016
This review is from: Toro 115-4673 Grass Bag Assembly
Exact replacement for a bag which was showing its age.

Briggs & Stratton 5095K L-Head Engine Spark Plug
Briggs & Stratton 5095K L-Head Engine Spark Plug
Price: $2.60
18 used & new from $1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great in my Toro mower., July 9, 2016
Worked great in my Toro mower.

Coccyx Seat Cushion - Maximum Sciatica Pain Relief - Bonus Tote Bag and 3 Covers: Blue,Gray,Black
Offered by LILIYO
Price: $74.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Others I Have Used, July 9, 2016
Works better than any cushion I have used. Softened the hard seats for baseball games, made the 3-4 hours much more comfortable. Hoping it will do the same for airplane seats when I travel internationally in January 2017 (about 19 hours flying time).

Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Mega Size, 300-Count Liquid Softgels
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Mega Size, 300-Count Liquid Softgels
Price: $11.84
5 used & new from $11.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at a good price., May 2, 2016
Good product at a good price. Mega size means I won't have to purchase as frequently.

#1 Nano Sim Card Cutter, Aerb Mini /Standard & Micro to Nano Sim for iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6 iPhone 5 iPhone 4, 4S and other Phones + Metal Tray + 2 Sim Adapters + Sand Paper, All in One Pack
Offered by Aerb Inc
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A little scary, but reall works!, May 2, 2016
Old smartphone used a standard SIM. New phone uses a nano SIM. I use an MVNO prepaid plan and did not want to go the hassle of getting a new SIM, switching my phone number over, and possibly using the substantial prepaid minutes I have collected over the past year. This device was a little scary to use (IMO); if you have some old (non-active) SIMs, I would recommend trying to cut them first to get the feel. I did that and it really helped. It proved the cut SIM would fit my new phone and the phone recognized a non-active SIM was present (i.e., cutting the SIM did NOT make it unusable). I then cut my actual SIM, inserted it into my new phone, and - voila! - I was good to go. The included very fine sandpaper is useful for smoothing edges and (if the phone needs it) making the cut nano SIM just a tiny bit thinner. (Nano SIMs are thinner than regular and micro SIMs; some phones are picky.) Just be gentle and take off a little at a time.

Including the nano and micro adapters (allowing a nano / micro SIM to be used in a phone that takes standard SIMs) is a nice touch, just in case future phones use a different size SIM.

Davidson's Tea Bulk, Decaf English Breakfast, 16-Ounce Bag
Davidson's Tea Bulk, Decaf English Breakfast, 16-Ounce Bag
Price: $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty without the Caffeine, May 2, 2016
Exactly what I expect a tasty English Breakfast tea to be, but without the caffeine. Good price, too! For some reason, my local gourmet coffee & tea shop - which has literally HUNDREDS of teas - did not have a single DECAF English Breakfast. Thanks, Amazon, for making this available to tea lovers who can't deal with caffeine!

Google Nexus 5X Shell Combo Case w/ ClikLock Belt Clip Holster - Black (By Encased®)
Offered by in stock novelties llc
Price: $12.88
3 used & new from $12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice for Nexus 5X, April 3, 2016
Excellent choice for Nexus 5X. Hard shell is light, provides good protection, and fits perfectly. Everything which must remain accessible (buttons, USB & headphone ports, camera, LED, etc.) is accessible. The belt clip attaches and removes from a belt easily and quickly converts to a stand. The phone half of the case includes a cleverly designed collapsible stand (portrait orientation only). Construction overall appears sturdy.

Silver Streak # 240394 Drive Disc for ARIENS 00300300, ARIENS 00170800, BOLENS 1720859, CASE
Offered by MowerPartsGroup
Price: $13.95
6 used & new from $10.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly in an Ariens Compact 22" snow blower, March 2, 2016
Worked perfectly in an Ariens Compact 22" snow blower. I installed it after reviewing some YouTube videos which described the procedure. Doing so probably saved me a $200 service call.

Reef Men's Convertible Strap Sandal, Black, 10 M US
Reef Men's Convertible Strap Sandal, Black, 10 M US
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great as Shower Sandals, March 2, 2016
I suffer from plantar fasciitis which is effectively managed by wearing proper arch supports. This includes when showering. My previous (non-Reef) sandals (with arch support) finally started to crack so I purchased these. They fit well and provide enough support to keep my feet comfortable during a shower. The sandals also provide some anti-skid capabilities making it less likely I will slip in the shower. The snap closures (around the heel) can be a bit tricky at first but I have gotten used to them. On the whole, I find this type of closer superior to unfastening/fastening Velcro every time. I do not know how they would work with other types of usage because I always wear shoes with orthotics except when showering.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5