Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Julia > Reviews

Browse

Julia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julia RSS Feed

Rubie's Costume Nun Costume (Adult) Costume
Rubie's Costume Nun Costume (Adult) Costume
Price: $15.19
15 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Costume, May 21, 2015
Perfect for Halloween!

iBenzer® - 2 in 1 Multi colors Soft-Touch Plastic Hard Case Cover & Keyboard Cover for Macbook Pro 13'', Pink MMP13PK+1
Offered by iBenzer
Price: $29.99
10 used & new from $10.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality but worth the price, May 21, 2015
Great colors and keyboard cases! Only problem is that my cover has a few cracks in it since I bought it, but it still looks presentable and nice!

SGM Hybrid Armor Phone Case, Blue
SGM Hybrid Armor Phone Case, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 21, 2015
Great, sturdy case. I've had Otterboxes but decided on this because it was cheaper, absolutely love it. Cute style and very protective as well.

Blue 6 Foot USB to Lightning Fabric Covered (Shoe Lace) Cable
Blue 6 Foot USB to Lightning Fabric Covered (Shoe Lace) Cable
Offered by Basik Peripherals
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER Worked, May 21, 2015
This didn't work from the second I bought it. Came completely useless, don't waste your money.

Gund Boo Plush Stuffed Dog Toy
Gund Boo Plush Stuffed Dog Toy
Price: $15.00
125 used & new from $6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Toy For Anyone Of Any Age, August 7, 2012
The worlds cutest dog is now the worlds cutest stuffed animal- Boo is great! I bought two- one for my 4 month old nephew and one for myself! I love watching Boo on YouTube and looking at his pictures on facebook and this toy is extremely realistic to the real Boo. I saw him in the store and had to buy! I recommend Boo for anyone of any age, from baby to adult. It's a perfect gift for anyone, especially if a relative/friend is sick and needs a little happiness in their life. Boo is the perfect size and is so soft and cuddly. If you're looking for an adorable stuffed animal, buy Boo!

Otterbox Universal iPhone 4 Defender Case (Hot Pink Silicone & White Plastic)
Otterbox Universal iPhone 4 Defender Case (Hot Pink Silicone & White Plastic)
Offered by HiLoPlace

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product- Fits Verizon White iPhone 4s, August 5, 2012
After dropping my phone (with a case on) and cracking the side of my front screen, I decided it was finally time for an otterbox. I checked eBay, Google searched it and looked on the actual Otterbox website but could not find a case as reasonably priced as this one on Amazon! I read many reviews and was a little hesitant about purchasing because some were saying this case was not compatible on the Verizon White iPhone 4s. I decided to purchase one anyway and I am extremely happy with the product, as it fits my Verizon White iPhone 4s perfectly! I am on the phone most of the time and there is absolutely no problem with the sensor. I can switch my phone from loud to silent easily, too. This case has saved my phone many times, including when I accidentally flung it across the concrete yesterday. I was sure that I would pick it up and see the entire screen cracked, but no avail! My phone was completely unharmed and all that the fall did was put a small smudge on my Otterbox. This is the perfect product for anyone clumsy or someone who drops their phone often. It is worth the $ and added bulk! I definitely recommend this case to anyone who wants to protect their phone!

DC New 3d Sculpture Rose Flower for Iphone 4 4s 4g Hard Plastic Cover Case Pink (Light Pink)
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $3.62
7 used & new from $0.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, May 10, 2012
I purchased this case in hopes that it would be a cute, classy design for my iPhone. I waited weeks for it to arrive and when it did, the case had pieces missing and I could not fit it on my phone. Needless to say, I will be returning this very soon. Not worth the money.

Contour Design Kate Spade Horizontal Stripe Case for iPhone 4 Green 019860
Contour Design Kate Spade Horizontal Stripe Case for iPhone 4 Green 019860
6 used & new from $11.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily Stretched, May 10, 2012
I spent $35 dollars on this at the Apple store. I expected it to last long and protect my phone. That was not the case. The top of the case stretched so now there is a visible space between the top of my phone and the case. Not worth the money.

Silver Bling Rubber Hard Skin Cover Case for AT&T iPhone 4 G
Silver Bling Rubber Hard Skin Cover Case for AT&T iPhone 4 G
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $3.99
7 used & new from $0.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, not protective, May 10, 2012
I bought this case when I first got my iPhone, not aware of how little it covered if the phone was dropped. I love the way the case looks and feels, but I wouldn't recommend this for somebody who is often on the go with their phone. If dropped face down, it is most likely that you would crack the screen or break the phone. This case is nice looking but very unprotected and I have to be very careful while using it.

Belkin Essential 031 iPhone 4 Case, Compatible with iPhone 4S (Pink / Gray)
Belkin Essential 031 iPhone 4 Case, Compatible with iPhone 4S (Pink / Gray)

3.0 out of 5 stars Protective Case, May 10, 2012
This case is very protective. I dropped my phone face down while ice skating and it was fine, no scratches or marks. I have thrown my phone across the room and it just bounces up with this case on. I'm happy with how protective it is, but I do have one problem. The color fades and turns much lighter in time. When I first purchased this case, I was happy with the vibrant sunset pink color and the gray color around the edges. It quickly started to fade, though. As of now, this case is more orange than pink. I am not happy with the change in color that occurs. I even tried to clean it with no luck. It is a nice case, but it gets dirty easily.