Profile for CorgisRock! > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CorgisRock! RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Exofficio Men's Reef Runner Lite Long Sleeve Shirt, Chlorine, X-Large
Exofficio Men's Reef Runner Lite Long Sleeve Shirt, Chlorine, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shirt!, April 15, 2015
The design and manufacture of this Exofficio Men's Reef runner Lite Long Sleeve Shirt are outstanding. It is obvious that a lot of thought has gone into creating a comfortable, functional, and long-lasting shirt. As a bonus, it looks great too! I know that this shirt will serve me well on an upcoming trip to the Galapagos Islands.

Hanes Men's ComfortBlend EcoSmart Crewneck Sweatshirt
Hanes Men's ComfortBlend EcoSmart Crewneck Sweatshirt
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $11.61
31 used & new from $2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific sweatshirt, April 1, 2015
I love these Hanes sweatshirts! The fit is perfect. Since I wash them in cold water and hang them up to dry, they do not shrink. The color does not fade. This new green sweatshirt is joining my blue and black ones. Maybe purple next?

ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Running Shoe,Turquoise/Lightning/Electric Melon,10 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shoe, February 4, 2015
For me, the GEL-Cumulus 15 is perfection! They fit me better than any other running shoe I have ever owned. The support is excellent and the gel soles feel like walking on clouds. The wide width is perfect for my wide feet. I love the cheery brilliant blue color with orange accents! Since customer reviews state that the newer ASICS shoes have less gel in the soles, I bought 3 pairs of the GEL-Cumulus 15: 1 to wear now and 2 for the future.

The Man with One Red Shoe
The Man with One Red Shoe
DVD ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $14.88
22 used & new from $4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars funny mystery movie starring the talented Tom Hanks, November 21, 2014
This review is from: The Man with One Red Shoe (DVD)
This is a delightful, funny mystery movie starring the talented Tom Hanks. What a pleasure to watch something so entertaining and amusing without graphic violence. They should make more movies like this one!

U.S. Cities and Towns Word Search Puzzles (These United States Word Search Puzzles)
by Cindy Evans
Price: $9.04
27 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this book for my elderly mother who is ..., November 21, 2014
I got this book for my elderly mother who is a fan of word search puzzles. She not only enjoys doing the puzzles, but she is also getting a lesson in U.S. geography from this particular book! Thank you, Cindy Evans.

The Best of Merl Reagle's Sunday Crosswords: Big Book No. 1
The Best of Merl Reagle's Sunday Crosswords: Big Book No. 1
by Merl Reagle
Price: $12.30
45 used & new from $8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars The best from the best, November 21, 2014
Merl Reagle is the best crossword writer and this is a collection of his best work. That says it all: interesting, challenging, fun and peppered with Merl's delightful sense of humor. I enjoyed solving every single puzzle in this book. You will too!

Pembroke Welsh Corgi Earrings
Pembroke Welsh Corgi Earrings
Offered by Canine Designs
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014
These lovely earrings are of excellent quality and the Corgi portrait is very realistic.

La Sportiva Women's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot
La Sportiva Women's FC ECO 3.0 GTX Hiking Boot
Price: $174.95 - $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, March 8, 2014
Thanks to these La Sportiva women's hiking boots, I was able to make 3 treks up and down extinct volcanoes, through the rainforest of Rwanda to photograph gorillas!! Earlier I had tried on many other brands of boots. Either they hurt, or they were too narrow, or my heel slid around in them, or they pressed painfully on my ankle bone. Then I discovered La Sportiva. Hooray! Maybe because they are Italian, they fit "European" (a bit wide) feet better. Out of the box they were 90% comfortable. After breaking them in around the house and on short errands, they became 100% perfect for me. The rough and challenging terrain of the gorilla treks certainly gave these boots a workout. My ankles felt supported, I could walk confidently over large loose rocks, my feet felt comfortable, I did not slip, and I got zero blisters! Although I did not stand in water, the GoreTex liner did keep my feet dry in mud 2-3 inches deep. Afterward, the boots were easy to wash off and they dried quickly. I am very pleased with these La Sportiva boots ... and the gorillas are amazing and magnificent!!

Exofficio Women's Kukura Trek'r Regular Pant, Slate, 16
Exofficio Women's Kukura Trek'r Regular Pant, Slate, 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Kukura pants, January 10, 2014
Once again Exofficio has manufactured an excellent product. These pants fit well. The fabric has just a hint of stretch to make the pants very comfortable.

Exofficio Men's Kukura Trek'r Regular Pant, Slate, 40
Exofficio Men's Kukura Trek'r Regular Pant, Slate, 40
Offered by Sporting Life
Price: $98.94
2 used & new from $98.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Kukura pants, January 9, 2014
Once again, Exofficio has manufactured an excellent product. Great attention to detail, convenient placement of pockets, and wonderful fabric with just a hint of stretch to be very comfortable. These pants rock!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4