Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Johnson > Reviews

Browse

J. Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Johnson RSS Feed

Rawlings Youth Player Preferred Glove (Fastback), Right Hand Throw, 11-Inch
Rawlings Youth Player Preferred Glove (Fastback), Right Hand Throw, 11-Inch
Offered by Prime Sports
Price: $31.44
47 used & new from $23.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glove, June 1, 2016
Took a little while for my son to break it in, but otherwise an excellent glove!

Wilson Junior US Open Tennis Racquet, 23-Inch

9V Casio CTK-515 Keyboard replacement power supply adaptor
9V Casio CTK-515 Keyboard replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by MyVolts Power
Price: $14.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not charge properly... But awesome 3rd party sellers (MyVolts), June 1, 2016
The power adapter powered up my Casio CTK-515 keyboard, however, it only worked when I held the adapter plug to the keyboard at a very specific angle. I contacted MyVolts (the seller), who was extremely helpful with attempting to get the adapter to work properly. They sent me a tip extension to fit on the end of the plug. Unfortunately, that did not solve the issue. They then sent me two different tip extensions to fit over the plug. These did not work either. MyVolts remained very helpful and ultimately refunded my payment. 1-star for the product. 5-stars for the great sellers.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Great light. Useless Customer Service, September 29, 2015
This review is being written 2 years after initial purchase.
Prior to the light no longer working, it was fantastic! It was plenty bright for my commutes in both the early morning dark and the afternoon sun. I loved it so much that I purchased an additional light to mount on my helmet to compliment the one on my handlebars. (My goal is to be seen and not get struck by a car.)

Anyway, sometime after the first year, one of the lights went completely out and I relied on using just one headlight instead of two. A few months later, the second light went out. Neither of them hold a charge anymore.

I contacted customer service and spoke to a Jon Bohaty. Emails went back and forth. I sent the requested receipt of purchase and photos of the lights. He was kind, but offered no help despite their lifetime warranty. Apparently they do not make these lights anymore and do not have parts to repair my lights. Their lack of parts shouldn’t be the problem of the consumer. I was instead given links to purchase some of their newer products.

Sorry, but no thanks, NiteRider. I’ll try my luck elsewhere.

Craft Men's Bike Siberian Glove, Black/ Bright Red, Medium
Craft Men's Bike Siberian Glove, Black/ Bright Red, Medium
Price: $37.99
20 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, February 4, 2013
My fingers are the part on my body that seem to get the coldest on bike rides.. much more than my toes, ears, face. I purchased these gloves for my morning rides (~35-50 degrees) and have been such a great help in keeping my fingers from getting numb. They're not too bulky either which is great. My only (small) gripe is that they don't work very well with my iPhone. They do work.. I just have to tap or swipe a few times before I get the proper function. Other than that, I'm very pleased with these gloves.

Fotorama Johnny The Skull Skill And Action Game
Fotorama Johnny The Skull Skill And Action Game
Offered by Uncle Fester's Attic
Price: $26.79
44 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A small snag in the beginning, but great customer service saved the day, January 4, 2012
Purchased this item on Amazon as a gift for my 6-yr old son. It was one of the main toys he asked for this christmas. Thankfully, it didn't disappoint. We did have a minor setback with a defective gun (the sound was VERY low), but thanks to an email to the manufacturer, we were up and running in no time. They sent me a replacement gun within 2-days.. no questions asked.

The game itself is quite fun. My 2 year old also wanted to get into the action. The only fault I can think of is that the red light which illuminates the screen is a bit difficult to read when the room lights are completely off. Other than that, a great product! Fun for any age group. And great customer service from the manufacturer!!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great experience so far, December 20, 2010
Since the summer, I had been using a Kr8 to much satisfaction. As a gift from my boss, it was my first experience with e-cigarettes. Unfortunately, I had lost it while traveling and in a pinch decided to pick up a Green Smoke kit at a smoke shop.

Two months in, and so far so good. The Green Smoke performs great. It's got a cooler vape with a clean taste and not so strong throat hit. It's a pretty straight forward product with a decent battery life. Easy to refill. Easy to use. It's been happy vaping every day.

The Hammer
The Hammer
DVD ~ Adam Carolla
Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $6.50
50 used & new from $0.94

5.0 out of 5 stars MIIIIIIIJJJJJOOOOOOOO!!, June 18, 2008
This review is from: The Hammer (DVD)
Despite the lack of big-industry marketing to support a national theatrical release, this ACTUALLY is a film worth seeing.

The Hammer is a solid comedy all around. Good Characters. Good acting. Good story. Good message.

...and better than your initial expectations about a film made by the guy from the Man Show.