Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jim Howard > Reviews

Browse

Jim Howard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 270

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jim Howard "Jim Howard" RSS Feed (Fort Worth, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Car Phone Mount, Smarteck Windshield Dashboard Phone Holder Car Mount for Car Fits Iphone 6(4.7) Plus(5.5) 5s 5c, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus S5 S4, Note 5 4 3-Red
Offered by Smarteck
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cell phone holder for your car and other places at a great price, February 8, 2016
Length:: 6:20 Mins

I want to thank Ningbo Xingya Auto Parts for sending me this to review for you.
A nice cell phone car mount that comes in two colors, I was sent red, and the price is very good.
It is well built. It feels good.
Check out my video here.

[Ultra-Slim 10000mah] Portable Phone Charger, External Battery Power bank Portable Charger Backup Pack With Powerful Dual USB Output Port for for iPhone,iPad,Samsung Galaxy,Cell Phones,Tablets.
Offered by Hallomall US Online
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 10000 mAh Aluminum Power Bank, February 4, 2016
Length:: 8:45 Mins

I want to thak Hallomall for sending me this to review for you.
First off to prevent some confusion with these reviews...Hallomall sells five different portable power banks. Three of the five have solar cells that can be used to get power into the power bank.
I was sent one of the silver power banks and it does not come with solar cells. So this review is for that power bank and the gold one that matches the silver one.

Now with that out of the way. I love power banks. I always worry that I am going to run out of power. Rare that it happens. But I have a number of different power banks.
This one I love. I like the size of the power bank AND the power that it holds (10000 mAh). I love the look and feel of it. The aluminum design is great.
The digital display of the battery power is a great addition.

TeckNet® Kraken LED Illuminated Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Set, Water-Resistant Design, US layout
Offered by Hippidion.US.Store
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard and mouse with a lot of features at a GREAT price, February 3, 2016
Length:: 6:59 Mins

I want to thank TeckNet for sending me this keyboard and mouse to review for you.
This keyboard and mouse feel cheap. Well they are cheap. They do not cost very much money.
Watch my video here and you will see what I am talking about. I like the high tech, the stuff that cost $$$, computer stuff. I never use any of the fancy stuff they offer. But I spent the money for those features that I do not need and never use.
Well this TeckNet keyboard and mouse have a lot of features.
You get a keyboard and a mouse. The keyboard is water-resistant.
Keyboard had LED backlighting. That is a feature that I do use.
Also a nice size for the keyboard. It is on the small size and a lot of people need a small keyboard.
It has 12 dedicated multimedia keys.
Mouse has good features. It just does not feel fancy but offers fancy features.
This is a great deal and I give it five stars because of the price.

Bath Mat by Vive - Anti Slip Bathtub Mat for Safe Bathing - Rubber Bath Mat With Suction Cups and Gripping Texture Prevents Falls & Injury - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by HEALTH SOURCE
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item for young and old - bathroom falls are never good, February 2, 2016
Length:: 4:21 Mins

I want to thank VIVE Health for sending me this to review for you.
Vive sells some great stuff and this is another winner.
A large anti slip bathtub/shower mat.
I worked hospital security for over 30 years, was an EMT also, and I know bathroom falls are bad news for all and most of all old people.
I am 75 years of age and I try and be very careful. I do not want any fall but most of all do not want to break a hip at my age.
So a good bath mat is very important.
I recommend this VIVE Health shower mat.
Check out my video here.

LE® Swing Arm Desk Lamp, C-clamp Mounted Table Lamp, 5W G45 E26 LED Bulbs included, Equal to 40W Incandescent bulbs, Daylight White, Architects Desk Lamp, Black Finish, 21.26in Height
Offered by NEON MART
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $16.11

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT swing arm desk lamp at a great price, February 1, 2016
Length:: 6:17 Mins

I was looking for a desk lamp like this to put on my computer desk. I wanted something I could use to put some extra light on items that are on my desk that I want to show up in a video. I have over 500 videos on YouTube and I review a lot of stuff for Amazon.
I have a couple of photo lights and extra lighting but I think I need something to put extra light on items on my desk that I am going to show in videos. I picked this lamp. I think it is going to work out for me.
The swing arm desk lamp is just the right size. It comes with a 5 watt LED bulb. The base is a standard E26 base so any normal bulb will work. The 5 watt LED bulb that comes with the lamp put out the light of a 40 watt incandescent bulb.
The lamp comes with a base and a c-lamp. So you have a number of mounting options.
Check out my video.

3PCS Motion Sensor Light, Amir® Battery-Powered Motion Sensor LED Night Light Stick-Anywhere Indoors,Safe for Kids, with FREE 3M Adhesive Pads, Great for Hallway, Closet, Stairs, Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, Nursery
Offered by AmirDirect
Price: $33.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great motion sensor lights at a great price, January 31, 2016
Length:: 5:33 Mins

I want to thank Amir for sending me these lights to review for yoiu.
You get three small motion sensor lights. They put out a lot of light for such a small size.
You can mount with 3M adhesive pads or they have a magnet on the black.
The lights stay off when it is light. When dark the lights will come on when there is motion.
See my video with this review.

KEDSUM LED Grow Lights 12W 120 Degree Beam Angle Plant Growing Lamps E27 Bulbs for Indoor Garden Greenhouse Hydroponic
Offered by KEDSUM
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT growth lighting and great design and great price, January 31, 2016
Length:: 5:19 Mins

I want to thank KEDSUM for sending me this to review for you all.
I love plants and plant lights. Back in the 70s my wife and I had a tropical fish shop for four years.
I was big into aquarium plants. Not just ordering the best in for the shop but growing them.
Now days with LED lighting and low heat lights and different wave lengths and everything it would be so much now days with plants.

This bulb is well built with the aluminum for heat dissipation and ribbed design. Great design.
Check out my video.

9 LED Clip On Music Stand Lights - 3AA Batteries Included- Adjustable Bright Cordless Portable Led Lamp for Mixing Orchestra Work Craft Table and Desk (Powered by AA Batteries or AC Adapter or USB Cable)
Offered by Hallomall US Online
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little LED light at a great price, January 31, 2016
Length:: 4:12 Mins

I want to thank Hallomall for sending me this to review for you.
This is pretty neat light. I am sure music stands and music work areas this would be great.
I am going to put it on the table at the end of my bed that has my Roku TV on it. The Roku remote device is not lighted and I have a problem seeing the remote unit buttons.
You can power this by three AA batteries, they come with it, or you can power if off AC or you can just plus it into a USB port.
The goose neck bends very well. The LED lights are bright.
The clip is strong.
I give it five stars and recommend it.

First Class Pets Grooming Mitt - Pet Brush - Dog Grooming & Cat Grooming Glove - Right & Left Handed Fit - Eco Friendly - Soft & Gentle Shedding Brush!
Offered by First Class Pets
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat approves of this grooming mitt and recommends it, January 30, 2016
Length:: 2:16 Mins

I was sent this grooming mitt to review.
But if you check my video here you will see that my cat approves of this grooming mitt and gives it 5 stars.
Great grooming mitt. You can use right or left hand and it should fit everyone.
Plus one side for brushing and the other side for grooming.

Winter Bomber Orange Hat and Men Winter Hat Ear Flaps (Orange)
Winter Bomber Orange Hat and Men Winter Hat Ear Flaps (Orange)
Offered by Beurio

4.0 out of 5 stars A hat to keep your head warm at a great price, January 29, 2016
Length:: 3:30 Mins

I want to thank Beurio for sending me this to review for you.

This is a nice warm hat. I think the price is about right.
If you live or work in cold weather this might be the hat for you.
I just can not give it five stars for some reason. I think I just feel that it may not hold up.
It is polyester and faux fur.
I may be wrong. Plus I suspect that this is a very good price for a hat like this ... I bet other hats like
this run a lot more money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20