Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Robbie S > Reviews

Browse

Robbie S's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robbie S RSS Feed (New York, New York USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Durable, Reversible 2' X 10' PREMIER MOVENOT PLUS(TM) Felt/Rubber Rug Pad adds PREMIUM PROTECTION on Hard Surfaces and Carpet
Offered by Rug Pad Central
Price: $29.48
3 used & new from $29.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect padding., October 11, 2015
Very nice padding that arrived quickly. Not too thin or too thick and stays in place. Just what I was looking for.

Master Mark Plastics 22620 Deep Edge Landscape Edging 6 Inch by 20-Foot, Black
Master Mark Plastics 22620 Deep Edge Landscape Edging 6 Inch by 20-Foot, Black
Price: $13.94
23 used & new from $12.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for straight lines!, October 11, 2015
I am so sorry I bought this instead of the hammer-in type (I cut off a piece so I can't return it). It is very difficult to deal with because it retains the shape of the coil that it was stored and shipped as. Trying to get it to straighten out is impossible. And no, I am not about to drag a hairdryer outside to try to heat it up (no guarantee that would work anyway). If you are using this for anything other than a circular bed you are in for a struggle.

Teva Women's Zirra Sandal,Palm Brown,6.5 M US
Teva Women's Zirra Sandal,Palm Brown,6.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars No Size Issue but Scratchy!, August 3, 2015
There were no size issues with this sandal for me - they fit like my other Tevas in a 6.5. What bothered me was the scratchiness of the underside of the strap that goes across my toes. It will take some breaking in and/or some band-aides to get used to these. However they do look really good and I have received compliments during the short time that I have worn them.

Camper Women's Lila Medio 22062 Dress Pump
Camper Women's Lila Medio 22062 Dress Pump
Price: $119.95 - $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!, September 23, 2014
I just got this pair of Campers and they are incredibly comfortable right out of the box. I normally wear a 6.5 US but the 37 fits well with thin/medium weight socks. That being said I have a slightly narrow foot and am wearing the strap on the tightest hole. Amazingly comfortable!

How to Manage Processing of Archives and Special Collections: An Introduction
How to Manage Processing of Archives and Special Collections: An Introduction
by Elizabeth Slomba
Price: $70.00
37 used & new from $70.00

2.0 out of 5 stars FYI, September 2, 2013
Buyers should be aware that this is a "print on demand" book produced by Lightening Source, an Ingram Group company. It probably costs in the neighborhood of $3 to $4 to produce. While the information it contains is valuable, the mark-up is reprehensible especially considering that it is aimed at an already financially strapped student and archive professional market.

Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Chocolate , 650g Powder
Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Chocolate , 650g Powder
Price: $29.55
41 used & new from $21.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Bland but ok, August 14, 2012
It seems that the reviewers who love this stuff needed to add lots of fruit, honey, etc. to make it taste like something. The truth about this product is that it is unbelievably bland - even the chocolate flavor! If you want a quick low calorie breakfast shake, albeit rather tasteless, it's fine. If you want a tasty shake you need to add something - which usually adds more calories.

KRUPS KB710 Die Cast Blender, silver
KRUPS KB710 Die Cast Blender, silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice blender but expected better quality, January 12, 2011
I bought this blender after returning an Oster Beehive blender which was not as described. This one is quieter and works well. However, for a premium brand and price, it is made in Mexico not Germany. I would have liked to know where it was made in the item description. There is something loose inside that rattles around when I pick it up. Since it works fine I am keeping it but I'm not happy about the quality. I don't want to spend any more time sending blenders back and forth to Amazon. Plus no "full color recipe book" either.

Oster 4093-008 5-Cup Glass Jar 2-Speed Beehive Blender, Brushed Stainless
Oster 4093-008 5-Cup Glass Jar 2-Speed Beehive Blender, Brushed Stainless
Price: $69.99
43 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as pictured, December 24, 2010
If you are expecting a gleaming chrome blender, look elsewhere. This is a nice machine (model 4093) but it is not the shiny chrome finish pictured on the Amazon page - or on the box! The finish is more of a polished satin metal, almost dull. I bought this to replace an over 35 year old Osterizer that had finally given up the ghost. That one was real chrome - and heavy! This description reads "clad in lustrous chrome". I have no idea what kind of metal this one really is or if it is metal, but it is not my idea of chrome. Disappointing but I don't want to bother sending it back. Also the model I received has a toggle switch not a dial as pictured on the Amazon page and has only one speed and pulse - the description says two speeds and pulse. And, yes, it is noisy.

AFTER USE: I think this is going back. It left a good bit of my powdered breakfast shake plastered to the upper sides of the glass. There is only one speed - really high. And the noise!

RETURN: I notice as I am packing it up that the box reads "all metal drive" which leads me to believe that the base is something else. I used it twice for breakfast shakes, which is not a good idea since the only speed is "high". MIght be good for chopping ice but I have had it and am sending it back. Very disappointed. Amazon needs to work on their product descriptions.

Acase Premium Leather Slimline Carrying Case for Apple iPad and HP TouchPad (Black)
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money, December 16, 2010
I ordered this case for $6.99 (plus shipping) from Digital Media on a reviewer's recommendation. It really is a great buy for the money and arrived in a very timely manner around the holiday season. Nicely padded and seems sturdy. The only thing I would add is a pocket on the inside flap. Very pleasantly surprised with the case and would recommend this seller.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars What is the big deal with this stuff?, May 27, 2010
I have been using this product off and on for a few months and I don't think it does much of anything. I have fine, long, highlighted hair and have been waiting for the sort of hair conditioning epiphany that some of these reviews have led me to expect. It hasn't happened. If you want to spend a lot on a good conditioner the Kerastase conditioning masks are great and do what they say they will. A more reasonably priced choice that has been around forever and is still one of the best (my old standby) is Nexus Humectress - a hair product hall of fame conditioner. Moroccan Oil is not bad either if you rub it in and leave in for about an hour before shampooing, then a little bit as a "leave in" afterward.
The smell of Ojon also got to me after a while - sort of like strong burnt chocolate. Use something with that potent a smell as a "leave in" - they have got to be kidding! I think what some of the reviewers said about this product being over-hyped is true. So what if it's natural, so is a lot of other stuff I wouldn't put in my hair. Bottom line, don't waste your money, there are better products out there.

Page: 1 | 2