Profile for wikkedfairy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 116

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wikkedfairy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Bratzillaz Back to Magic Doll - Jade J'Adore
Bratzillaz Back to Magic Doll - Jade J'Adore
Price: $22.29
13 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love her, July 15, 2014
She has very pretty eyes and bright red hair, my little girl loves her, and she was a great price!

Bratzillaz Fashion Pack - Changed Up Chic
Bratzillaz Fashion Pack - Changed Up Chic
Offered by Vineyard Enterprises
Price: $6.99
45 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, July 15, 2014
Love this lil plaid outfit, it is super cute and fits the monster high dolls too!

Bratzillaz Witchy Princesses Doll - Carolina Past
Bratzillaz Witchy Princesses Doll - Carolina Past
Offered by stephsstuff1113
Price: $13.97
29 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty blue, July 15, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this doll, she is so beautiful! Her hair is soft and silky, a pretty color of blue, and her eyes are amazing.

Strange Stains and Mysterious Smells: Based on Quentin Cottington's Journal of Faery Research
by Terry Jones
105 used & new from $0.02

4.0 out of 5 stars froud, July 15, 2014
This is a cool book, if you collect froud stuff, this is a must.

Supernatural: Season 7
Supernatural: Season 7
DVD ~ Jared Padalecki
Price: $17.99
36 used & new from $13.80

4.0 out of 5 stars season 7, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Supernatural: Season 7 (DVD)
So I am giving this 4 stars mostly because i hate skipping seasons, and Jensen and Jared did what they could with the scripts they were given, that's all they can do really. This season is a lot of *d**k* jokes, seriously, the season is just a ton of them. You could skip this season, but everyone worked really hard on it, and I am sure there are some really great Key points for the next, Castiel's story in this one was interesting to me, I DID enjoy his story line in this season. So if you can deal with a bunch of stuff that doesn't seem like it needs to even be in the show so you can find out the few things that are important, get it if the price is right, otherwise just borrow it from a friend.

Roar
Roar
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars for my lil girl, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Roar (MP3 Music)
we didn't want to buy the whole c.d. because we weren't sure about all the songs on it, but my little girl LOVES this song, she can listen to it on repeat all day, I however can't. It's a cute song, but gets old after about the 217th time my kid plays it. Definitely buy more than just one song.

Monster High: Ghoulfriends Forever
Monster High: Ghoulfriends Forever
by Gitty Daneshvari
Price: $12.99
122 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars cute for pre-teens, June 4, 2014
I think these are really cute books for the pre-teen kids, and young teens to. I myself, not being either of those, thought this was an adorable story, and there are pictures inside this book, the artwork is beautiful and sort of messy, which I like, so this gets a lil extra points for the pretty pictures.

The Walking Dead Volume 20: All Out War Part 1 TP
The Walking Dead Volume 20: All Out War Part 1 TP
by Robert Kirkman
Price: $8.94
73 used & new from $8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars gorey goodness., June 4, 2014
as usual, the walking dead books always make me want the next one, right now.
These are really great, but I would keep them out of reach of kids, cuz those lil buggers will go out of their way to read things that you tell them not to.

Pinnacle of Bedlam
Pinnacle of Bedlam
Price: $14.44
36 used & new from $5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars god yes, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Pinnacle of Bedlam (Audio CD)
out of all the recent c.d.s I bought, this is probably my favorite. this one gets listened to the most.

Everblack
Everblack
Price: $10.00
56 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars listen and listen good, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Everblack (Audio CD)
to the c.d., i have nothing really insightful to say other than I like it. I didn't toss it aside after listening to it and continue to listen to it still, so they must be doing something right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12