Profile for rbelton44 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rbelton44 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bakers Womens Maude Tan 8
Bakers Womens Maude Tan 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Shoe, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Bakers Womens Maude (Apparel)
Purchased these shoes for my daughter. She loves them. Received many compliments at work. Fast and prompt shipping as always. Nice work shoe. Would purchase again.

Pandamimi Deluxe Case/Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300, I747, L710, T999,i535 - AT&T, T Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, U.s.cellular - Clear Blue
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $2.48
15 used & new from $1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Peacocks are Forever, December 10, 2012
I adore my new case. Compliments all over the place. I have everyone racing to place an order. Amazon will be sending these out like water. LOL!!! Seriously this case is the best. Very beautiful. Will order all in other colors.

Stud Earrings Sterling Silver .925 Genuine Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia 1.5 Carats Total Weight
Offered by Silver Jewelry Forever
Price: $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My studs, November 25, 2012
I love my studs. They glitter and shine, oh like me, just like me. Somewhat like my bling cases. I love to sparkle. Not too big, still classy. Fast and prompt shipping. Would recommend.

Brinley Co Womens Lug Sole High Heel Boot
Brinley Co Womens Lug Sole High Heel Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Diva, November 25, 2012
Although the heel is a little high, I love this bootie. It has ruggedness to it , but is still sexy. Would recommend.

New York Hobo Handbag (Black)
New York Hobo Handbag (Black)
Offered by OMG Styles
Price: $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag Lady, November 25, 2012
This review is from: New York Hobo Handbag
I love this bag. Although a basic black bag, it has grommets that make it fashionable. Nice and sturdy. Fast and prompt shipping as usual. Would recommend to all the ladies and some fierce men!!

Nomad Women's Yippy Low Rain Boot,Turquoise Monet,8 M US
Nomad Women's Yippy Low Rain Boot,Turquoise Monet,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars These boots are made for walkin', November 25, 2012
I love these boots. I purchased the same boots years ago from a boutique in Chelsea. I recently returned to purchase another pair as the previous finally wore out. Unfortunately they do not have my size. I purchased from Amazon, but they did not fit. I purchased the ankle length because I have thick calves. But received the tall. I would re-purchase in the ankle length, but they do not have my size. I will wait. I have patience. Would still recommend. They are truly unique.

Samsung Full Diamond Bling Hard Shell Case for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III - White and Silver
Offered by Importer520 ( USA Seller )
Price: $1.99
6 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Bling, November 25, 2012
I love bling cases. I own alot for my Samsung Galaxy 3 and have purchased many for previous phones. They are just my preference. Nice and flashy, sexy, sassy, like me. Fast and prompt shipping. Would recommend

505443 MyLux® WOMEN Designer Shoulder Tote Bag 511911red
505443 MyLux® WOMEN Designer Shoulder Tote Bag 511911red
Offered by MyLux Connection
Price: $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag Lady, November 25, 2012
I love everything about this bag; the color, size everything. I have gotten so many compliments on this bag. Fast and prompt shipping. Would recommend this item to all the ladies and fierce men!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2013 6:39 PM PST

Outre Synthetic Lace Front Wig Shorty Color 1B(Off Black)
Outre Synthetic Lace Front Wig Shorty Color 1B(Off Black)
Offered by Lazy Bears
Price: $29.95
8 used & new from $23.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Wig Queen, November 3, 2012
This wig is one of the best wigs I have purchased. It is stylish, sexy and sassy. What I also like about it is the fact that you can curl it, if necessary. It takes heat up to 400 degrees. But, curling is not necessary, as it maintains its curls, even when washed. The swooshed bang is a bit thick, you can cut and or style as desired. Shipping as usual is quick and prompt. I would recommend!!!

Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On
Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-On
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $98.99
6 used & new from $90.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Does Rip, June 18, 2012
I first saw this bike when my neigbor's son was riding it. I fell in love with it and said I would purchase for my five year old grandson. He received it for Christmas and has been riding it ever since. It combines a Big Wheel and bike together, that spins. Really awesome idea. A must buy!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3