Profile for SEntzelRN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SEntzelRN RSS Feed (Wichita, KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, Giant Pack, 140 Count
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, Giant Pack, 140 Count
Offered by UNPLUGGED
Price: $30.72
14 used & new from $30.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well., August 15, 2011
Currently using these for my 10 month old and they work well. We've had a few issues with tabs being pulled off and the absorbant filling ballign up, but otherwise they work well. Stay on great, especially comsidering how mobile she is. I'd recommend to anyone. Great price with subscribe and save.

Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 5 Economy Pack Plus. 140 Count
Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 5 Economy Pack Plus. 140 Count
Offered by TradeDeal
Price: $66.87
8 used & new from $46.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Diapers, August 15, 2011
We use these for my almost 3 year old and they work great. No problems with leakage (unless he has a major poo). He has sensitive skin and we've never had an issue with Pampers causing discomfort. Super absorbant. These can hold A TON of pee! Recommend!

Step2  New Traditions Table & Chairs Set
Step2 New Traditions Table & Chairs Set
Price: $58.99
26 used & new from $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids LOVE it!, August 15, 2011
Just got this and put it together today so I can't say much about the durability. It does seem to be made out of a thick plastic though and has a nice weight to it. Feel svery sturdy and I expect that it will hold up well over time. Super easy to put together, was putting it together as I took it out of the box, without even looking at the instructions. It took me maybe 5 minutes, and that's with a 3 year old trying to help. The colors are very neutral and would match almost any decor. The chairs are a reddish brown color and look very nice. The table top is flat with a nice rim around the edge to catch any rolling crayons. Very impressed with this table set already and we just got it! Will update if anything goes wrong.

Dachshunds For Dummies®
Dachshunds For Dummies®
Price: $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, August 15, 2011
This is a nice overview for anyone looking to get a dachshund. Very straightforward and easy to read. Would recommend for anyone with little knowledge of the breed or dogs in general.

GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 48)
GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 48)
Price: $34.93
8 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best inventions ever!, August 15, 2011
These are a huge hit at our house! Easy for both my 3 year old and 10 month old to use! Mess free as long as your kids don't squeeze them before they are in their mouth. My 10 month old will hold one of these and just suck it down! Great for on the go or just when you need a quick and easy (and nutritous) snack. I recommend these to everyone and was excited to find them in Subscribe and Save! YUMMY!

Purse To Go® purse organizer insert liner (LARGE BLACK)-ENCLOSED BOTTOM- BUCKET TYPE- Large Size (12"L x 6"H x 3.5"W)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., August 15, 2011
I bought this to use in a tote bag for work. I'm a registered nurse and needed some pockets for organizing all of my stuff. Nice size, fits in my standard tote bag well. I reinforced the bottom with a piece of cardboard as it was kind of flimsy. The sides are also kind of flimsy as well. It serves it's purpose well though, and therefor gets 4 stars from me.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well for fleas only., August 15, 2011
First know that this DOES NOT protect againt ticks. ONLY fleas. Can be misleading since this comes up when you search for "flea and tick medication". The concept of using a large pack for multiple usages is genius though. Great idea to save money!

Intex Sunset Glow Baby Pool (34 in x 10 in)
Intex Sunset Glow Baby Pool (34 in x 10 in)
Offered by Juvolicious
Price: $17.44
43 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice baby pool., August 15, 2011
Look at the dimensions before you purchase this, because it is indeed a baby pool. Very small. How small? Each ring can be blown up with about 4 good breaths. That being said, this is exactly what I was looking for. We haven't put water in this, but have been using it as a ball pit. Nice compact size is easy for my 3 year old to drag around the living room. The kids have enjoyed playing with this and it seems to be holding up well. Would recommend if you are looking for a VERY SMALL pool. Would be perfect for an infant to sit in as a pool.

uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colored Ink, Set of 8
uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Medium Point, Assorted Colored Ink, Set of 8
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $11.87
16 used & new from $10.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pens, great colors, August 15, 2011
I really enjoy the colors of these pens. They write extremely nice and are always even. My only complaint is that they don't come in fine point. Can't win them all I guess. I would recommend if looking for some nice colored pens.

uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Micro Point, Black Ink, Pack of 12
uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Micro Point, Black Ink, Pack of 12
Price: $14.49
34 used & new from $12.28

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these pens!, August 15, 2011
These are my absolute favorite pens! I won't use any pens but these! I'm an RN at a hospital and these pens are fine enough for filling in any kind of flow sheet! Write great, no clumping or leaking. I always have one of these on me in case someone tries to hand me a crappy, cheap pen to write with. Recommend these to everyone!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3