Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Docia Rose > Reviews

Browse

Docia Rose's Profile

Customer Reviews: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Docia Rose "Docia Rose" RSS Feed (Dayton Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
SET OF 4 SOLAR POWERED DANCING CHRISTMAS THEME SANTA POINSETTIA REINDEER ELF ELVES
Offered by RMKeeley6
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Zero motion - haven't gotten one of these solar powered figures to work yet!, December 17, 2015
These would have been adorable if they had any motion at ALL! BUT not one single movement EVER. Dead. Nothing. Perfectly packaged, box intact - no signs at all of damage intransit. They just don't move. Period.

Set of 6 Dancing Flowers~ Smiley Sunflowers in Assorted Colorful Pots Solar Toy Flower US Seller Great Birthday Easter Gift Car Dashboard Office Desk Home Decor
Offered by WE PAY YOUR SALES TAX
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely none of the 6 items danced - so disappointed!, December 17, 2015
Would be so nice if they actually worked - arrived nicely packed, box full intact - zero...not one single flower danced. Not even once. Deader than a door nail. Total waste of money. Even tried sitting them under strong lights to 'charge' them. Pointless

Set of 4~1 Santa+1 Snowman with Black Hat+ 1 Poinsettia +1 Teddy Bear Soldier Christmas Solar Powered Toy Car Dashboard Home Decor Party Gift US Seller
Offered by WE PAY YOUR SALES TAX
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars None of my figures danced. Not one. So disappointed - would have been adorable if they worked!, December 10, 2015
They're adorable but not one single figure danced. Not even one time. I tried sitting them under strong light to see if they just needed to be 'charged' - didn't help at all. This is the 2nd shipment of solar powered Christmas figures I've ordered through Amazon and I haven't received a figure that dances yet.

Ecco Footwear Womens Cayla Lace Shoe
Ecco Footwear Womens Cayla Lace Shoe
Price: $78.41 - $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked this shoe so well that I bought two colors, December 3, 2015
I actually bought both the black and mocha colors. I wanted something I could wear to work on days I have physical therapy afterwards so I wouldn't have to change shoes - something that would blend with my nice wool slacks and these fit the bill - they function like a good sneaker but without the garish combinations of colors lots of sneakers have. Very pleased with the purchase.

ECCO Women's Cayla Tie Flat,Navajo Brown,38 BR/7-7.5 M US
ECCO Women's Cayla Tie Flat,Navajo Brown,38 BR/7-7.5 M US
Price: $125.00
4 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable from the moment the salesman put the shoe on - Great quality too., October 19, 2015
OMIGOSH - I knew the moment the salesman was in the process of sliding this shoe on that it was going to be wonderful. I have feet that are two totally different sizes - these shoes fit both feet - the shoe insole is engineered very nicely for the bottom of my foot - it appears to be quality construction and good materials. This is my second pair of ECCOs and I'm impressed. This shoe fits great for walking. Comfort for your feet is critical when you're out and about - SOO glad I found these and went for a comfort shoe.

Softspots - Womens - Tatianna
Softspots - Womens - Tatianna
Offered by shoozforu
Price: $69.95
2 used & new from $69.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Handsome, well made shoe - but beware the sizing!, August 11, 2015
This is a very attractive shoe, well made, worth the money. HOWEVER, and a big however, could barely get my foot into it. I bought a medium width because it appeared the shoe doesn't come in narrow - Goodness, half the shoes I own are narrow but this shoe I could barely get my foot into. One change I would probably make - it has some white/off white stitching - hard to keep that stitching clean I suspect - I would have preferred a matching stitching so the shoe could stay fresh looking as long as possible. Closed toe is nice when you don't want to deal with a pedicure.

Eric Michael Women's Iguana
Eric Michael Women's Iguana
Price: $67.99 - $107.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty and so comfortable - easy to wear all day!, July 29, 2015
Looks really great BUT feels even better. I have the 'grey' snakeskin - it's actually a very versatile pale steely grey so it works nicely with blues and functions as a good neutral. The point toe box doesn't pinch or cut. The heal part sits nicely. The soles are thick and very comfy. Really liked the strap for several reasons - its long enough AND you can switch so the latch is on the inside - much easier to latch that way. I was pleased in every way. I wear them all day to work on a nice business casual day. The only drawback is that there aren't more colors - were there lots of colors, I'd probably buy them all!

Trotters Women's Dionne Wedge Pump,Brick,8 N US
Trotters Women's Dionne Wedge Pump,Brick,8 N US
Offered by Shoes.com
Price: $98.95
4 used & new from $98.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome look, very nice color - a good addition to the shoe wardrobe!, July 29, 2015
Bought this shoe on sale and think it's a remarkable price for such a handsome shoe - tailored, elegant shoe for work - enough heel to be dressy but low enough to be comfortable. Was very leery of the brick color that I ordered but was very nicely surprised when it arrived - it's not a "red" shoe - the color is more neutral and able to go with many things while still bringing a little personality in the coloration. As with most people, I have one foot larger than the other and my right shoe pinches my toe box area a little - I need the narrow sizing for the heel of that foot and for the left foot so I elected to keep it although it pinches a little - I think it will stretch out. I have this in black also. There's not a shoe in my local mall that matches appearance with such a good price.

Vidalia Chop Wizard
Vidalia Chop Wizard
Offered by NEI As Seen On TV
Price: $19.50
32 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget - a real time saver!, July 16, 2015
This review is from: Vidalia Chop Wizard (Kitchen)
I don't typically buy gadgets but this thing is great. I first used it one night when I was just too tired to deal with much complexity in getting a meal together - I needed some chopped onions - took the skins off, cut it in half, plopped it into this gadget and whamp - chopped onions - I chopped a bunch, easy as can be. It's easier than getting out the food processor and it gives more the cut that I needed anyway. I may buy a bunch of these for stocking stuffers for my family members at Christmas its so handy. Pretty sturdy too - should last a while. Glad I bought it.

Garmin nüvi 2797LMT 7-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
12 used & new from $239.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase - so glad I bought this., July 9, 2015
Holy cow! This thing is GREAT. I didn't know how obsolete my old GARMIN was - this bigger screen is wonderful - easy to see all kinds of details at a glance - requires learning some new procedures for features the older Garmins don't have but this thing has been a life saver so many times. Well worth the money. ALso - life time updates a great feature - I just did an update on my old Garmin - so necessary - it's navigated me into places where roads have literally been closed, DUG up and no longer exit - and a single update cost almost $50.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10