Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for TYC > Reviews

Browse

TYC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TYC "Anime Fan" RSS Feed (Rockton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Court of Thorns and Roses
A Court of Thorns and Roses
by Sarah J. Maas
Price: $8.70
82 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fantasy book, July 5, 2016
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas was a solid read. I don't normally read fantasy books but it just so happened that I received the 2nd book (in this series) in a book subscription box so I felt compelled to pick the 1st one up. I'm glad I did- the book has a solid plot, is action packed and definitely contains a lot of romance. I'm only sorry I waited so long to read it.

Genius de Milo (Finders Keepers) (Volume 2)
Genius de Milo (Finders Keepers) (Volume 2)
by Russ Colchamiro
Price: $14.99
17 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!, March 2, 2016
A must read! Russ Colchamiro is a very talented writer and the second book from the Finders Keepers series certainly doesn't disappoint. In Genius de Milo, the adventures for Jason and Theo continue as they try to save the world-which is in jeopardy again. The characters are well-developed and the book is very unique and action packed. I would highly recommend this book for Sci-Fi fans that like a creative, unique and (sometimes) humorous read.

The Walking Minions Walking Dead, Men's T-Shirt, Charcoal, XX-Large
The Walking Minions Walking Dead, Men's T-Shirt, Charcoal, XX-Large
Offered by MTOQTRW
Price: $18.66
2 used & new from $13.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Major flaw., December 14, 2015
This shirt has a major flaw- the lettering is not black as the photo shows but gray (almost a complete match with the shirt's actual color) making it very difficult to read. Very disappointing.

Funko Pop! Television Invader Zim Cupcake Gir #277 Nickelodeon TV
Funko Pop! Television Invader Zim Cupcake Gir #277 Nickelodeon TV
6 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Funko Pops and this one doesn't disappoint, December 3, 2015
I love Funko Pops and this one doesn't disappoint. I'm a huge Invader Zim fan so I knew I had to have this one. I would suggest going to your local Hot Topic store as I did or even the online site as this can be purchased for $12.50.

Invader Zim Pop! Television Gir Vinyl Figure #12 by Nickelodeon
Invader Zim Pop! Television Gir Vinyl Figure #12 by Nickelodeon
Offered by Golden Findings
Price: $49.88
7 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, May 19, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Invader Zim and really wanted this figure. It's super cute and a must have for Invader Zim fans. (I suggest that people go on the Australian website-popcultcha to buy this rather than pay the high prices that sellers are asking for. It cost me $20.65 total to buy and ship and they have PayPal!).
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2015 9:34 PM PDT

Orphan Black - Helena
Orphan Black - Helena
Price: $7.22
50 used & new from $2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Orphan Black Funko Pop!, April 19, 2015
This review is from: Orphan Black - Helena (Toy)
I'm a huge collector of the Funko Pop figures and have always been happy with the quality of the company's products. I love the show Orphan Black and knew I had to have these figures. I recently picked up all the Orphan Black Funko Pop figures at my local Hot Topic ($12.50 each) and was not disappointed.

Semikolon Sticky Tab Markers, Assorted Colors (5100002)
Semikolon Sticky Tab Markers, Assorted Colors (5100002)
Offered by Number 1 In Service
Price: $8.50
3 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, June 14, 2014
I love these sticky tab markers. The tabs are both colorful and sturdy and come in a really cute slim case. I use them all the time and I like how I can just throw the case in my bag on the go. The sticky tabs are made of a thin card-stock and will not curl up when using them. The tabs hold up well and peel off easily when your done using them. A must have!

Hot Sale 20pcs/lot, Ballpoint Pen, Vitamin Pill, Novelty Pen, Size12x2.4cm, Gift Pen,multicolor
Offered by FFLC Store
Price: $1.30
59 used & new from $1.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Described!, December 21, 2013
I just received these pens today after a month wait. The pens were plain (nothing on them at all) and many were broken.
So disappointing as they look really adorable.

Die for Me
Die for Me
by Amy Plum
Price: $12.01
87 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Die for Me (Hardcover)
As a person with very little time on my hands due to my massive work schedule, I tend to be picky about the books I read. My sister was not only adamant that I read the book but even lent me her copy to do so. Once I started reading the book, I couldn't stop- it's that good. I won't go into detail about the book (other reviewers have already done this and so much better than I ever could) but wanted to state that this is a must-have book for anyone that loves YA paranormal/romance books.

EPIC MAD
EPIC MAD
by The Usual Gang Of Idiots
Price: $8.77
58 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, April 10, 2012
This review is from: EPIC MAD (Paperback)
I have been a huge fan of Mad Magazine since I was a kid and I'm always happy when something by The Usual Gang of Idiots comes out. It's very similar to "Insanely Awesome MAD"- bright, colorful, funny, and clever.
Included in Epic Mad- Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions, Things that Really Get Under a Zombie's Skin, Planet Tad, Are you a Slob?, Star Roars, and the Mad World of Food and much more. This book also contains personal favorites-Spy vs. Spy, Don Martin, and Sergio Aragones' comics.
A must buy for Mad Magazine Fans!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3