Profile for T. C. Woods > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. C. Woods "tcwfalcon" RSS Feed (Birmingham, AL)

RainX Fix a Windshield Do it Yourself Windshield Repair Kit, for Chips, Cracks, Bulll's-Eyes and Stars
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $14.54

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the professionals, June 19, 2011
The 3/4 inch crack in my windshield is barely visible now thanks to this kit. I'm definitely glad I decided to take a chance with this before I called the professionals.

Polk Audio Surroundbar IHT 3000 Home Entertainment System (Black)
Polk Audio Surroundbar IHT 3000 Home Entertainment System (Black)
Offered by IQ HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Price: $229.00
12 used & new from $156.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for its application, September 15, 2010
I have a fairly large living room, and this system has more than enough power for the space. It installs relatively easy and there are no settings to mess with (or up). I spent time shopping around a reading reviews before i purchased this system, picking this over the Yamaha soundbar(no wireless sub, and the proprietary cable is only 13 ft, so it would be a pain for me to try to splice into it and lengthen it). However, the system is relatively new, and there were a lack of reviews, so I just went with the Polk name and wasn't disappointed. In summary, if you're looking for a nice upgrade to your tv speakers, this is it. If you're looking for a true "surround-sound" system, i would look somewhere else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2010 1:00 PM PST

Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $35.00
23 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product......, July 9, 2009
I've recently moved all of my A/V equipment in a closet off of the living room, about 25 feet from the tv. The Next Generation remote control extender works great and is incredibly easy to set up. I used the transmitter/battery in my Logitech Harmony 550, works perfect. The best part is there are no wires sticking out anywhere, as with other extenders that require a pickup that must be in plane sight. I highly recommend this product to anyone with an enclosed A/V system.