Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for T. C. Woods > Reviews

Browse

T. C. Woods' Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. C. Woods "tcwfalcon" RSS Feed (Birmingham, AL)

Veepeak Mini WiFi OBD2 OBDII OBD II Scanner Scan Tool Adapter Check Engine Light Diagnostic Trouble Code Reader for iOS iPhone iPad and Android
Offered by VeePeak
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. I'm using this on my 01 ..., March 23, 2016
Works as advertised. I'm using this on my 01 4Runner. After reading some of the other reviews, I made sure to set up a static IP so that I could connect to LTE while using this wifi device.

Walter Surface Technologies 53L350 Transparent PET Empty Refillable Trigger Sprayer, 500 mL Bottle
Price: $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars As impressed as I can be!, March 17, 2016
As impressed as I can be with a spray bottle. It's very sturdy, the pump is solid, the spray pattern is adjustable and uniform, and the pressure of the spray is more than I expected.

Chemical Guys SPI_401_16 Vintage Series Leather Conditioner (16 oz)
Chemical Guys SPI_401_16 Vintage Series Leather Conditioner (16 oz)
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior., March 17, 2016
Exactly what we expected from the other reviews. Superior.

Black Diamond Unisex Moji XP Light Vibrant Orange One Size
Black Diamond Unisex Moji XP Light Vibrant Orange One Size
Price: $29.95
20 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we were looking for!, March 17, 2016
We used the new XP to light up our camp table, as well as to light up the inside of our tent. This thing puts out WAY more light than I anticipated. The hooks on the bottom are also very functional. Very happy with the purchase.

Lucentee¨ 2-Piece Tong Set - 9" Salad Tongs / 12" Barbecue (BBQ) Tongs - Stainless Steel Food Tongs with Silicone Tips for Extra Grip (Apple Green)
Offered by Kaufmann&Harris Limited
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tongs yet!, March 17, 2016
So far so good! We've had these for a month or two now and my wife love them. They seem to be well constructed and very heat resistant. Also, they have great customer service!

Marathon 4.10/3.50-4" Replacement Inner Tube
Marathon 4.10/3.50-4" Replacement Inner Tube
Price: $6.34
18 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy replacement., March 17, 2016
Exactly as described. Worked well in my hand truck.

Energy Suspension 8.10101G Power Steering Rack Bushing
Energy Suspension 8.10101G Power Steering Rack Bushing
Price: $19.99
53 used & new from $17.26

5.0 out of 5 stars 2001 4Runner Perfect Fit, March 17, 2016
Fits my 2001 4Runner perfectly. Based on past experience with polyurethane, I went ahead and purchased a tube of super lube to make sure everything was greased up properly (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XBH9HI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00).

RainX Fix a Windshield Do it Yourself Windshield Repair Kit, for Chips, Cracks, Bulll's-Eyes and Stars
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the professionals, June 19, 2011
The 3/4 inch crack in my windshield is barely visible now thanks to this kit. I'm definitely glad I decided to take a chance with this before I called the professionals.

Polk Audio Surroundbar IHT 3000 Home Entertainment System (Black)
Polk Audio Surroundbar IHT 3000 Home Entertainment System (Black)
3 used & new from $398.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for its application, September 15, 2010
I have a fairly large living room, and this system has more than enough power for the space. It installs relatively easy and there are no settings to mess with (or up). I spent time shopping around a reading reviews before i purchased this system, picking this over the Yamaha soundbar(no wireless sub, and the proprietary cable is only 13 ft, so it would be a pain for me to try to splice into it and lengthen it). However, the system is relatively new, and there were a lack of reviews, so I just went with the Polk name and wasn't disappointed. In summary, if you're looking for a nice upgrade to your tv speakers, this is it. If you're looking for a true "surround-sound" system, i would look somewhere else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2010 1:00 PM PST

Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Offered by PHOTOTECH
Price: $25.00
20 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product......, July 9, 2009
I've recently moved all of my A/V equipment in a closet off of the living room, about 25 feet from the tv. The Next Generation remote control extender works great and is incredibly easy to set up. I used the transmitter/battery in my Logitech Harmony 550, works perfect. The best part is there are no wires sticking out anywhere, as with other extenders that require a pickup that must be in plane sight. I highly recommend this product to anyone with an enclosed A/V system.