Profile for BKD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BKD RSS Feed (Oregon, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LinenTablecloth 60 x 102-Inch Rectangular Polyester Tablecloth Navy Blue
LinenTablecloth 60 x 102-Inch Rectangular Polyester Tablecloth Navy Blue
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars thin and cheap, March 8, 2015
The color is good, but the fabric feels cheap and thin. The edges are serged, not hemmed as I'd hoped. It's okay, but it's definitely not what I expected--the price was &17.50, and at that price, it is overpriced. Got a better, larger one for $10 (also on Amazon) and thought this would be the same, but too late I noticed that the manufacturer is different. I'll use it because it's too late to get another, but will not be ordering from them again.

Eyekepper Metal Frame Spring Hinged Arms Reading Glasses 3 Pair Valupac Metal Readers 200
Offered by Eyekepper
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars really, really REALLY good!, November 25, 2014
I absolutely love these reading glasses! They are well made, very clear, and sturdy. I've had lots of pairs of reading glasses, but none are as good as these. I won't say they changed my life, made my marriage a heaven on earth (it's pretty much there without reading glasses), or miracles happened when I put them on. These reading glasses do not contribute to peace on earth or good will toward men...BUT for what they are supposed to do, they do exceptionally well! Highly recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2015 7:36 AM PST

Decor Star 004-SS Stainless Steel Rainfall Shower Panel Rain Massage System Thermalstatic Faucet with Jets & Hand Shower
Offered by Modern Designer Shop
Price: $299.95
4 used & new from $209.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, July 10, 2014
My wife loves this. Easy to install...easier to use. Looks great...simple clean design.

Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Price: $8.83
12 used & new from $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Meow. Meow. Meow. Purr.

i-Blason Armorbox for Google Nexus 5 by LG Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers (Pink)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars The phone works just like it did before except it is a bit bigger ..., July 10, 2014
Makes your phone a lot more shockproof. I bought this after my Nexus 5 fell out of my pocket and shattered on the floor. Several weeks later... when the replacement phone finally arrived... I started using this protector. The phone works just like it did before except it is a bit bigger and a lot less likely to shatter when dropped.

VideoSecu Key Lock 9 Channel Output 12 V DC CCTV Distributed Power Supply Box for Security Camera WK9
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
A really nice solution for organizing cables if you have an eight-camera video system.

Color Putty Company 130 Color Putty 1-Pound Jar, Dark Walnut
Color Putty Company 130 Color Putty 1-Pound Jar, Dark Walnut
Price: $7.59
3 used & new from $6.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 10, 2014
Product was a bit dry...

Docooler Bulb-Shaped CCTV Security DVR Camera Invisible 36 IR LEDs Night Vision Micro-SD Card Storage 1/4" COMS E27
Offered by Docooler
Price: $82.86
2 used & new from $79.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrible manual., July 10, 2014
Terrible manual... written in Chin-english. Product is so simple, however, that the manual's shortcomings were acceptable. Captures reasonable images day or night. Images are captured in a video format my Windows computer couldn't initially play so I had it download a special media player to view them.

Overall, I'm impressed with this product, and I suspect it will answer a question I've had recently. Someone has stolen the last two security DVRs that I put in a historic house that I am renovating, and I am sort of hoping that person tries stealing the third one I will install today. If so, I really doubt this person will think to remove the nearby light bulb.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2014 6:05 AM PDT

House Secrets: A Joe DeMarco Thriller
House Secrets: A Joe DeMarco Thriller
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it up until the last bit..., May 3, 2014
The book was well written, the story line good and well paced. The characters were interesting and the plot was, sadly, believable. Yes, he had me up until the last page which I won't reveal, but it was beyond trite. It was five stars, but that last page took it down to three stars for me. The author writes well enough that he doesn't need to toss in something so banal.

Rotary Cutting Revolution: New One-Step Cutting, 8 Quilt Blocks
Rotary Cutting Revolution: New One-Step Cutting, 8 Quilt Blocks
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful technique!, May 3, 2014
I recently took a couple of classes with this awesome author and enjoyed every minute--the quilt blocks were easy and quick (self mitered log cabin, and no patience block). Even though Anita was there to help with tips on light vs medium vs dark fabrics, the book stands alone in showing and explaining how to put together blocks with very little (or no) waste. Love it, love it, love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4