Profile for S. Bennett > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 108

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Bennett "heysu" RSS Feed (virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
2 Seats Carbon Fiber Seat Heater Kits 3 Years USA Warranty
2 Seats Carbon Fiber Seat Heater Kits 3 Years USA Warranty
Offered by Seat Comfort
Price: $30.00
3 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 3, 2014
These work faster than the stock ones in my husband's car. They heat quickly and evenly. I paid someone to install ($200), so can't comment on that.

Enzymatic Therapy Dgl Chewables, Original, 100 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Dgl Chewables, Original, 100 Tablets
Price: $6.64
17 used & new from $6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like licorice, June 3, 2014
This was an accidental order (meant to get licorice root), especially since I don't like the taste of licorice-- at least I didn't before. After eating several over the past few days, I decided I like them. I wan't something for hormones, not digestion however.

Veterinarian's Best Feline Urinary Support Tablets, 60 Count
Veterinarian's Best Feline Urinary Support Tablets, 60 Count
Price: $6.18
23 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats eat it, June 3, 2014
I have to crush the tablets and stir it in to canned food, but at least all three cats will eat it that way. One of my cats refuses the UT treats so this is the only way to get her what she needs.

Pur Gum, Spearmint, 2.82-Ounce
Pur Gum, Spearmint, 2.82-Ounce
Price: $4.13
6 used & new from $4.13

3.0 out of 5 stars good for you, June 3, 2014
This is good for your mouth, but is harder than other brands I've tried. It also does not stay chewy as long.

Vetri-Science UT Strength Feline, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Science UT Strength Feline, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Price: $11.99
10 used & new from $9.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Two of three cats will eat them, June 3, 2014
Two of my three cats like these, but the ones I got are rather hard and dry (the Pet Naturals brand was soft and chewy). They seemed to help my male cat who was beginning to squat a long time.

Pet Naturals UT Support for Cats (45 count)
Pet Naturals UT Support for Cats (45 count)
Price: $6.99
42 used & new from $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves them and feels better, June 3, 2014
Noticed my cat squatting a little long before doing anything. Also found wet spot next to litter box- classic signs of a UTI or blockage. Gave some medicine I had while waiting for these to arrive. These were MUCH easier to give than other medicine- the cat with the problem loves them and is back to normal. This will be a regular part of his diet along with can food at least once a day. One of my other cats likes them and one will not eat them.

Pet Naturals Daily Best for Cats (45 count)
Pet Naturals Daily Best for Cats (45 count)
Price: $6.40
26 used & new from $3.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Two of my Three cats will eat these, June 3, 2014
Not sure how much they help, but two of three cats will eat them. Good price here and not found in local stores.

Blue R Racing Velocity Style Steering Wheel Cover
Blue R Racing Velocity Style Steering Wheel Cover
Price: $14.11
7 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick, June 3, 2014
This looks okay and was not hard to get on, but the black part gets at least as hot as the plain steering wheel. It is thicker than I like also, but some may like that.

FH-FB052114 Multifunctional Flat Cloth Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Split Bench, Charcoal Grey Color
Offered by FH GROUP
Price: $35.00
3 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for Subaru Forester, June 3, 2014
It took some time to install these, but they are the 3rd set I tried and look like they actually fit (after some tucking and pulling). They are stretchy, not baggy on my Subaru Forester seats like the other 2 sets I tried. They do seem to collect lint well :( . I took 10 minutes to sew the sides of the headrests to give them a custom fit and used the rear center headrest cover to make a console cover for between the seats. It fits and looks great (the center is a mini headrest so it would have been much too big for it). I'm happy with these, though they are not beautiful. The pocket on the back of the seat and zippers to make the back seat fit properly were nice.

Husky Liners 49881 WeatherBeater Black Trunk Liner
Husky Liners 49881 WeatherBeater Black Trunk Liner
Price: $102.95
26 used & new from $102.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, slick surface, June 3, 2014
I started by giving this 4 stars because things slide around on it, but the fit is amazingly accurate so went with the 5. Weather tech may be less slick- more rubbery- or at least my 10 year old one is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11