Profile for Wendi H > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wendi H RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Utopia Luxury Combed Cotton Bath Mat 21-Inch x 34-Inch, 2-pack, Plum
Utopia Luxury Combed Cotton Bath Mat 21-Inch x 34-Inch, 2-pack, Plum
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $15.99
4 used & new from $9.31

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, July 26, 2013
These bathmats are great. I purchased a similar one at Target for twice the price. This one is better and the same color as the one purchased at Target. Thank you!!!

Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour, Original, 33-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3)
Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour, Original, 33-Ounce Cans (Pack of 3)
Price: $21.60
4 used & new from $21.55

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS Soda Version, January 12, 2013
Instead of water or milk add 1 can of soda (carbonated water, cherry soda, but cream soda is our favorite) If it's a can it is the exact amount of liquid needed! It also make them fluffier!

Michael Recycle and the Tree Top Cops
Michael Recycle and the Tree Top Cops
by Ellie Patterson
Price: $12.03
49 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love Michael Recycle, January 12, 2013
another great michael recycle book for your "earth week" theme unit. Tree Top cops is enjoyed by all of our preschoolers and kindergartners.

Grandluxe Orbit Purple Mouse Notepad
Grandluxe Orbit Purple Mouse Notepad
Price: $11.76
2 used & new from $11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars clear plastic cover, January 12, 2013
This is a great notepad if you don't need to write while you're scrolling. The notepad has a clear cover on it so the mouse will roll properly.

The Oklahoma Scranimal
The Oklahoma Scranimal
by Larry Derryberry
Price: $12.25
33 used & new from $1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Oklahoma, January 12, 2013
This review is from: The Oklahoma Scranimal (Hardcover)
Great book about a twister hitting a barn and scrambling the animals. Very fun, clever book! My boys love it.

Motorcycles in Action (On the Go)
Motorcycles in Action (On the Go)
by David Glover
Edition: Library Binding
Price: $20.34
19 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement, January 12, 2013
My son spilt water all over his school's copy of this book. So we replaced it with the library version from Amazon.

Flight Deck Gift Card Holder & Wallet
Flight Deck Gift Card Holder & Wallet
Offered by 11:11 Enterprises
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wallet is a great gift, January 12, 2013
I used this as a gift card holder for my brother at Christmas. He seemed to enjoy it and can now use it for other things.

Full Size Luna Premium Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector - 10 Year Warranty - Made In The USA
Offered by First Class Mattress
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Luna vs SafeRest, January 12, 2013
I purchased both a Luna and SafeRest mattress cover to see which I preferred. Although I did not use the SafeRest on the mattress as I found the Luna to be more for me. The Luna did not have a strong odor as the SafeRest does and the Luna is made in the USA!!!!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS!!!, January 10, 2013
This product I have in size 2, works great at holding my iPhone 4 in LifeProof case. I also like the extra pockets for a key or credit card/id. The only flaw I see is if you need to get to your phone quickly or at all it fits snug in the pocket. So you won't be able to just whip it out and back in. If you're using it for the intended sports purpose you shouldn't need to be doing that anyway! I would recommend this product!

PowerGen® Black 2.4-Amp (12 Watt) Dual USB Wall Charger w/flip down Plug Designed for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT!, December 26, 2012
Got this as a replacement for the one I lost. I use it to charge a iPhone 4 and a iPad mini at the same time. Works just as advertised.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3