Profile for Carolyn Cooki > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carolyn Cooki "garden maven" RSS Feed (Camas, WA)

Page: 1 | 2
Rite in the Rain All-Weather Student Spiral Notebook, 3" x 5", 100 Pages
Rite in the Rain All-Weather Student Spiral Notebook, 3" x 5", 100 Pages
Offered by LighterCityUSA
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great equipment, January 3, 2014
My fire-fighter son-in-law loves these, and I buy them for him regularly. They're the best possible all-weather tool for note-taking.

Bathroom Wall Shelf
Bathroom Wall Shelf
Offered by Brown's Linens and Window Coverings
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Bathroom Wall Shelf
While this is billed as a bathroom shelf, I have it mounted in the kitchenette of our family room, above the bar sink. It's just the right size, looks great, and is sturdy.

Back In The Garden With Dulcy
Back In The Garden With Dulcy
by Dulcy Mahar
21 used & new from $22.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, January 3, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a gardening friend, and she's loving it. I'll get one for myself later.

Cosmas 4392SN Satin Nickel Cabinet Hardware Handle Pull - 3-3/4" (96mm) Hole Centers - 25 Pack
Offered by Cabinet Hardware 4 Less
Price: $53.95
3 used & new from $50.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, January 3, 2014
We love the substantial feel of these pulls. The only reason I wouldn't give them a 5 star rating is that we had to go to the hardware store to buy longer screws for attaching the pulls to drawers. The screws were the right length for cabinet doors, but with the extra framework of a drawer, they weren't long enough.

Manor House Season 1
Manor House Season 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Drawn-out, contrived, September 21, 2013
I'm a thorough Anglophile, but this one just didn't do it for me, I wanted a little more action and interaction.

7200mAh (9-cell) High Capacity Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 6400, E1505
7200mAh (9-cell) High Capacity Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 6400, E1505
Offered by Talented & Gifted
Price: $19.00
27 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable substitute, September 10, 2012
This generic battery was easy to install, and I've had no trouble with operation after more than a month of daily use. My one disappointment is that it gives me less than 4 hours battery time from a full charge. It's adequate, but I wouldn't consider it "HIGH capacity". However, this is much better than the hour on my old (replacement) battery. I followed the instructions enclosed with the battery for initial charging, maybe I should have followed the instructions in other reviews.

Product came on time, and service from the vendor was great.

Mabis/DMI healthcare Cervical Foam Roll, Blue
Mabis/DMI healthcare Cervical Foam Roll, Blue
Price: $10.75
26 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 9, 2011
This pillow flattened within two weeks. The one given me by a physical therapist lasted nearly a year. I'll follow other suggestions and get a higher quality pillow to replace this one.

Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag, Red
Ensign Peak Hanging Toiletry Bag, Red
Offered by Sacks & Such
Price: $8.29
2 used & new from $8.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Hanging Toiletry Bag, June 9, 2008
I bought this for a trip to Europe; it was very useful because most bathrooms don't have a vanity. It has several zipper compartments, and folds fairly compactly. My one complaint is that it doesn't have any sort of hook; I added a small buckled tab from a luggage tag so that I could hang the toiletry bag on a towel bar. On my last trip, I lost the buckled tab, so now I have to figure out another way to hang it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2011 2:11 PM PDT

Wilton 2104-2546 53 Piece Supreme Cake Decorating Set
Wilton 2104-2546 53 Piece Supreme Cake Decorating Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Decor Set, June 9, 2008
I compared this set with others at places like Michael's and Sur la Table. It's the best deal I found, with more tips, colors, etc, for the best price.

Vic Firth Baker's Rolling Pin
Vic Firth Baker's Rolling Pin

5.0 out of 5 stars Baker's Rolling Pin, June 9, 2008
This was on my daughter's wish list; since then I've put it on my own wish list. It's a beautiful piece of wood (created by a famous maker of drum sticks), with just the right heft and feel. I also bought the set of rolling pin rings to go with it that allow you to roll dough perfectly level; they're a great combo.

Page: 1 | 2