Profile for Paul Smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul Smith RSS Feed (Jacksonville, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
DB Link ANLFH2 ANL Fuse Holder
DB Link ANLFH2 ANL Fuse Holder
Price: $5.67
34 used & new from $4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesavers, June 13, 2015
Everyone said "Go 2/0". Well all the fancy stereo stuff now only takes up to 1/0ga cable. These fuse holders accept the ring crimp connectors and at the end you can connect rings with whatever gauge your amp will accept. Effectively acting as a distribution block. Great great fuse holders. I'd recommend for any size power line you want to run.

HIGH QUALITY UNIVERSAL 12" CAR AUDIO METAL SUB WOOFER GRILLE 12 INCHES GRILL
HIGH QUALITY UNIVERSAL 12" CAR AUDIO METAL SUB WOOFER GRILLE 12 INCHES GRILL
Offered by DiscountCentralOnline
Price: $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I had in the 80's and 90's, June 13, 2015
No better looking grill. Period.

Shoyeido's Oasis Round Ceramic Incense Holder
Shoyeido's Oasis Round Ceramic Incense Holder
Offered by XTREMEK
Price: $13.95
6 used & new from $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute incense holder, June 4, 2015
Hole is too big for sticks so they lean way over and ash gets on table.

Install Bay Copper Ring Terminal 4 Gauge #516 25 Pack - CUR4516
Install Bay Copper Ring Terminal 4 Gauge #516 25 Pack - CUR4516
Price: $13.87
5 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great value!, May 31, 2015
I do a lot of high current vehicle audio systems. I use a lot of these in various gauges depending on power/ground cable used. I will use this seller again. A+

Pair 12 Inch Classic Beehive High Excursion Subwoofer Speaker Grills
Pair 12 Inch Classic Beehive High Excursion Subwoofer Speaker Grills
Offered by The Electronics PowerHouse
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful. Only fit my old school subs., May 31, 2015
Does not fit my new Infinity Reference 12"s. I'm trying another set from Amazon. These fit perfect on my old school Cervin Vega 12"s. They obviously don't need the extra travel room but these look fantastic none the less.

Scosche SE122CC 12-Inch Dual Subwoofer Enclosure (Grey/Black)
Scosche SE122CC 12-Inch Dual Subwoofer Enclosure (Grey/Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $47.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgradable but great!, May 31, 2015
I pulled out the "lining". You must year into it to access terminal cup. Though prewired with 16ga I use 12ga quality copper wire. Infinity reference 12"s fit perfectly in hole. Box is 1.25 cubic ft per chamber and that's exactly what the Infinity requires for a sealed enclosure. Material is thin 5/8". I believe front panel is 3/4". With full power the box stresses so mounting an amp, I used rubber feet due the intense vibes. Esp on sides. Overall A. Gorgeous box. Price can't be beat. Carpet A+. Packaged and shipped better than any box I bought off eBay.

Monster I101XLN 2C 2M Standard 2-Channel Car Stereo RCA Cables (2 meters)
Monster I101XLN 2C 2M Standard 2-Channel Car Stereo RCA Cables (2 meters)
Offered by TopGoods
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Told you I'd buy these again!, May 31, 2015
Great product. Using on many installs now.

Covercraft UVS100 Heat Shield Custom Fit Windshield Sunshade for Select Chevrolet/Pontiac Models  - Laminate Material (Gold)
Covercraft UVS100 Heat Shield Custom Fit Windshield Sunshade for Select Chevrolet/Pontiac Models - Laminate Material (Gold)
Price: $49.43
5 used & new from $49.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste $$ on anything else! These A+, May 31, 2015
Tried first just because it's gold and truck new. Wow x4! Quality supreme. Sturdy, folds clean, and fits per, fect. You read me. First was for a 96 C3500 I had in storage for 13 years so keeping dash new for shows was paramount. 2nd one I thought no way they make one to fit ginormous 2002 Trans Am. Yes! It covers complete! Keeps cooler than silver Walmart crap. And again! It. Is. Custom. Fit! Huge but that's what I want! Gold looks so good too. Says: not that silver junk in your window Wendy Walmart!
Comment Comment | Permalink

New Balance Men's MX623 Training Tennis Shoe,Navy/White,14 B US
New Balance Men's MX623 Training Tennis Shoe,Navy/White,14 B US
Price: $59.97

5.0 out of 5 stars NB in 14B width A+. Why did I wait so long., May 31, 2015
All my life mom said I had a narrow foot. I even measures it in the shoe store vice. B width. I waited 47 years to try a 14B. It's the most joyous shoe ever worn. If only I'd done this 30 years ago I might have slowed my degenerative bone disease. Particularly in my ankles knees and neck. For me it can only be a short distance walking shoe now. I emplore you to measure the width of your foot early in life. 50+ pairs of D width did nothing but make me look good. Thank you NB and Amazon for stocking as much.

AXE Antiperspirant Invisible Solid, Essence, Dry action, 2.7Ounce Sticks (Pack of 4)
Offered by Splashdeal
Price: $13.99
16 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible solid? Mind bender!, May 31, 2015
Does the military know about this technology? It works great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11