Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for A. Nguyen > Reviews

Browse

A. Nguyen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Nguyen RSS Feed (Annville, Pa United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Simplicity® Striped Maternity Dress in Flexible Stretch Fit, Red/White
Simplicity® Striped Maternity Dress in Flexible Stretch Fit, Red/White
Offered by PDS Online
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but small., June 16, 2016
It's a shame the arm holes were too small. I'm a size 12/L in tops and found the dress comfy, well length'ed, but the arm holes were uncomfortably small and tight. The material on top is somewhat thick and not stretch where as the bottom portion is just jersey knit fabric that would have done well with a nice baby bump. I returned it. I would not recommend if you are large chested or a size L or bigger. At the time of review, this product only came in one indeterminate size.

Bella Marie Casidy-18 Women's round toe lace up chunky heel suede oxfords Wine 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price. Dyed socks., June 6, 2016
Perfect fit. Dogs started throbbing a little by my 4th hour working in a restaurant but they're heels. It's bound to happen. Quality is as expected for the $17 price tag. Only unexpected quality issue is that they dyed my socks.
Comment Comment | Permalink

6-Pack: Women's Free to Live Seamless Fleece Lined Leggings - Assorted Colors
6-Pack: Women's Free to Live Seamless Fleece Lined Leggings - Assorted Colors
Offered by Free to Live
Price: $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars They are tights., March 25, 2016
These are basically footless thick fleece lined tights. But they are VERY stretchy. I wear a size 12/14 and they are comfy. They hug every fold like tights do do be warned you must wear a long shirt with these. They are a bit low in the back so when I sit I'm worried I'm showing crack. Love the thick waistband.

The Throne Room/End Title
The Throne Room/End Title
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Star Wars, March 21, 2016
Can I really write a review for a song?! What can I say, it is Star Wars. My hubby wanted to use it for our reception entrance song and everyone thought it was funny and just like him.

DEARCASE Womens Lace Maxi Dresses Bodycon Midi Dress White X-Large
DEARCASE Womens Lace Maxi Dresses Bodycon Midi Dress White X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, pass, March 21, 2016
I returned this promptly. It is basically a nude slip that fits the body oddly with a separate cheap looking lace fringy dress on top. it was unappealing.

Wedding Favor 25 Mini Envelopes Metallic Silver $1 State Lottery Tickets Scratch Off Game Gift Cards
Offered by My Scratch Offs, LLC
Price: $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 21, 2016
I used these for scratch off lotto ticket wedding favors at my wedding. They were a hit! I did order this small amount on Amazon to check it out and when I was certain they would work for my needs, I ordered it in bulk direct from their website at a cheaper price closer to my wedding date. I did have to give them back the feedback that their envelopes was a smidge too short for PA $1 lotto tickets resulting in needing to refold the envelope lid higher but the ones I bought in bulk were the right size so I think they did listen.

Bridesmaid Thank You Gift Hair Tie Party Favor // Set of 5 // Gold & Silver Glitter -

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 21, 2016
Perfect for what I needed. I gave them to my bridal party. The flower girls loved them so much she wore them as bracelets. The sparkly stuff doesn't flake off, it weaved that way. I thought the card would be a thicker paper, but all in all it was a great purchase. I used them to hold together a bottle of nail polish with a small mani kit.

Rekucci Women's Rayon Jersey Scoop Neck T Shirt (Large,Black)
Rekucci Women's Rayon Jersey Scoop Neck T Shirt (Large,Black)
Offered by Rekucci
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I need more!, March 21, 2016
I love love love love this shirt!!! I was trying to avoid cotton because it gets that fuzzy worn otu look after a long time. These shirts are a wonderful smooth and stretchy material. I LOVE it. It is so soft, I could probably wear these as pajamas. I ordered a black and a white in size large. I have a 36D chest and usually wear size M/L in clothing. This fit perfectly, it is a nice fitted look. I did return the white shirt because I wanted a shirt that didn't hug me so closely for white; that tends to lead to thinning out the material and making it see-through. It is very stretchy without being uncomfortable. I need this shirt in long sleeve!!! Please make them Rekucci! This is my third purchase with Rekucci, I haven't had any problems with sizing and every piece of clothing has been comfort heaven!

I do have to say I don't feel this is a material that will shrink in the wash, but I will report back if it does.

Elf of Bolsas - Evening Handbag Classic Satin Detachable Strap Ivory Clutch
Elf of Bolsas - Evening Handbag Classic Satin Detachable Strap Ivory Clutch
Offered by Funny Ama
Price: $36.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but poor quality or quality control., February 12, 2016
Very pretty, will match my dress very well. However, came to me in pristine packaging but absolutely broken inside. The ornate swirls was not saudered on well. It was crooked by over 30 degrees but not fully saudered down so it left a free edge to break off. It resulted in a very broken product. I'm returning this and hoping the next will have undergone better quality control because this one did not.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Sticks - 100 Premium Quality Glow Sticks
Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Sticks - 100 Premium Quality Glow Sticks
Offered by Blue Skies
Price: $13.92
2 used & new from $13.92

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems!, January 13, 2016
Read a lot of reviews about leaking & sticks that didn't work but I had no such problems. Plenty of connectors. Bright glow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11