Profile for Dan A. Bulleit > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan A. Bulleit "allmac" RSS Feed (Indiana)

Purple Plasmacar
Purple Plasmacar
Offered by JustKidsStore
Price: $79.99
33 used & new from $39.76

3.0 out of 5 stars The Good and Bad, December 30, 2008
This review is from: Purple Plasmacar (Toy)
Great toy---almost magical---in ideal conditions. My daughter loved, I mean LOVED it inside on our ceramic tile floor. Our almost smooth driveway was also some fun. Our asphalt culdesac and quiet street were a disaster. She was VERY disappointed that the thing barely moved on the street. The closer you can get to glass to ride this thing on the better. But even our slightly "pebbly rough" street is way too much for it. You would easily have thought it would have been fine! If I knew this ahead of time, I probably wouldn't have bought it. We will have to drive somewhere just to use it outside other than our short steeper driveway. Consider where you have a VERY smooth surface, an area recently paved or recoated at least, before you buy. When it works (5+ stars)---it's great, when it doesn't it's just a big dissappointment (0- stars).
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2013 7:49 AM PST

Mac OS X Leopard For Dummies
Mac OS X Leopard For Dummies
by Bob LeVitus
Price: $20.48
138 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing, January 10, 2008
I was hoping for a comprehensive "how to" guide. This just scratches the surface and doesn't dig down to many of the options available in detail enough to be able to use them. It barely even touched making podcasts in garageband for instance. I will be looking for something else. For an overview, it might be fine----just not in detail----sorry.